It's Fall T.V Season

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]And that means there's new shows premiering, some of which are very promising. The first one i've been watching is "Dexter" on Showtime. It follows the life of a man balancing a double life of a forensics detective by day and serial killer by night. But the cool part about it is that he only murders people who he thinks deserve it. The pilot just aired last Sunday so if you've got Showtime you can still catch a rerun of the first episode.

The second new show i recommend is "Heroes" on NBC. A group of unrelated people wake up and realize that they all have superhuman powers. That's the premise of the show but based on that alone you know you've gotta watch it. There have only been 2 episodes so far, but based on the painter who can see into the future you know something bad and big is going to happen, and those humans with special powers are the only ones who can stop it.

Those are the only 2 new shows i've started watching, but along with the new there's also a return of old favorites like "The Simpsons" and the always mysterious "Lost" which you should all be watching and if you haven't do yourself a favor and pick seasons 1 & 2 on DVD.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

Lost starts again tomorrow and that's all I care about.

Posted by Bebop

hat "Dexter" show sounds uite naf. I'm sure it works better on screen than paper but I really don't go for those "DOES SOMETHING BY DAY WHICH CONTRASTS WITH WHAT THEY DO AT NIGHT" things. Like Buffy. Except the quality of Buffy is far below what this Dexter show can ever be like.

Kalrth, I swear it was you who hated Lost round about the time series 2 started. Have you been converted? ;-*

Posted by Klarth

yes yes yes yes yes :(

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Lost rules. I also forgot, new season of South Park starts tomorrow.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Klarth: yes yes yes yes yes :(

Ha ha, you say it as if it's a bad thing! :p:

I'm excited about the World of Warcraft South Park episode because I've just given up on that game after realising how awful it is.

As for Lost there's no news on airing times in England so, because my excitement, I'm just going to download season 3. The problem with US getting Lost way before us is that I was accidently exposed to spoilers. :(