in soviet russia, cock loevs you

Posted by brownoystercult

Um, you guys know it's an actual festival in Japan right?

http://www.yamasa.org/japan/english/destinations/aichi/tagata_jinja.html#7

Okay, you probably knew this, but for those that didn't, I guess it's sorta interesting.

Posted by Poison

Why do you know this?

Posted by brownoystercult

Why do I not?

Posted by Poison

Quoting brownoystercult: Why do I not?

Because you're not fixacted on penisessis?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Only in japan

Posted by Linko_16

... What, you guys didn't know this before you started putting pictures of giant wooden dicks in your sigs?

Posted by Ant

I personally did. Funny stuff.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I assumed it was, but didint know for sure.

now there's a thread title i can appreciate.

Posted by mis0

Imagine someone clubbing you with a giant cock. That'd be quite rather embarassing.

Posted by Zeta

I think I've heard of this somewhere before. Some hentai manga, I think.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: Imagine someone clubbing you with a giant cock. That'd be quite rather embarassing.

Posted by Zeta

LoS is imagining it... and he likes it.

Posted by Poison

I once tried to make a snow man. I rolled the three balls, placed them on top of each other and then chopped off some snow on the sides (since I didn;t want a fat snowman). When I thought all the sides were perfect, I stepped back to look, but realized that I made a big erected penis with snow.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: LoS is imagining it... and he likes it.

It happened once, long story, dont feel like talking about it.

Posted by Zeta

You have no say in the matter.

Now explain.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Misoxeny: Imagine someone clubbing you with a giant cock. That'd be quite rather kinky.

better

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was at a friends house, and his sister thought it would be funny to hit me in the shoulder with her dildo. Story ended.

Posted by Zeta

That wasn't very long.

You dissapoint me. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

thats what your girlfriend would say if her name didnt end in .jpg

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh snap, double burn

Posted by Zeta

I saw that coming from 5 Longcats away.

And my Fia images are in PNG format, for some reason.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Bullfeathers, longcat is infinite; you couldnt have seen it from ONE longcat away.

Quoted post: I was at a friends house, and his sister thought it would be funny to hit me in the shoulder with her dildo. Story ended.

Bet she's stuck that up your friend's pooper more than a few times. You basically just had sex with your friend. Faggot.

Posted by The Judge

My boss left his first girlfriend at her 16th birthday party. He said he knew she was ready for sex and he didn't want her to lose it for no reason (he'd already lost it at 13). So he gave no explanation, and just plain left. She was heartbroken.

2 days later her dad caught her screwing some random guy she'd never met. Boy was she in trouble.

Well, throughout the course of 4 husbands, between them, my boss came back and f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cked her brains out every time.

Finally, after the next time they'd screwed after her fourth marriage, she said to him, "Dave, we've been on and off for over seven years now. Why don't you want to just commit?"

He looks her in the eyes as he puts his shirt and pants back on, and says, "If you had as many sticking out of you as you'd had stuck in you, you'd look like a f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking pincushion."

They never spoke again.

zing!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Tell you're boss i said he's awesome for the zing but stupid for wasting free sex.

A man like that can get any woman he wants.

Posted by The Judge

Over the course of his 60 years of life so far, it appears he has gotten every woman he would ever want.

Hell, his wife now will do anything for him. At the onset of their marriage, she would pack his bags when he left to go see other women, as long as he'd come home to her. He did the same for her. Finally, both of them settled down.

Posted by mis0

Ah, swingers. I'd probably be open to the idea if my spouse was because sex =/= love, love = love. People seem to get these confused sometimes. ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wouldnt be since I'm a greedy bastard and dont like to share.