Riot when wii gets released

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

who thinks there will be rioting on the day Wii gets released, If it happens I will be happy to join the rioting,

THE BATTLE FOR THE WII!!!!!!!!!

Posted by maian

...Why would there be rioting? ;|

Games hardly sell out where I live. Maybe lines out the door and mass excitement, but no rioting.

Posted by Last Fog

Theres rioting at the release of every major system.

Posted by Dexter

I'll beat you all out of my way! Bring the SKUP!!

Alas, there'll be no such thing.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting maian: ...Why would there be rioting? ;|

Games hardly sell out where I live. Maybe lines out the door and mass excitement, but no rioting.

man when xbox 360 came out they were sold right away at the walmart in my town

I might start the riot!

Posted by Dexter

The 360 had a terrible release.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

well wii's gonna have even a worse one cuz of me!

Posted by Dexter

I don't think so. I think the Wii will have a much more pleasing release.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The 360 had a terrible release.

Not really.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Indeed. There should be plenty of units to go around on launch day at least.

Posted by Bebop

What the hell? Rioting? As i people setting fire to stuff and killing people? STFU

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro]Not really.

Shortages, 360s not working and the only major killer app being Call of Duty 2? Yarly.

Quoted post: Shortages, 360s not working and the only major killer app being Call of Duty 2? Yarly.

Still seemed to work in their favour. Plus, CoD2 is kind of a killer app anyways. That game was great =/

Posted by s0ul

Am I the only one who was not impressed, or even pleased with it?!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Speedfreak: Shortages, 360s not working and the only major killer app being Call of Duty 2? Yarly.

Exactly. Other games I had hopes for were all disappointments. I was having some fun with Call of Duty 2, but I certainly didn't appreciate it like Vamp does. I wasn't enjoying my 360 much at all until Oblivion came out, and now that I've defeated that I'm just waiting for something new. Hopefully what I'm waiting for will be worth the wait. I've been playing my Game Cube and DS more than anything lately.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting s0ul: Am I the only one who was not impressed, or even pleased with it?!

It was the first Call of Duty game I ever played and I enjoyed it. I felt the split screen multiplayer was the best bit. Far better than the online and solo.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro]Still seemed to work in their favour. Plus, CoD2 is kind of a killer app anyways. That game was great =/

It worked in their favour? You speak as if selling out a paltry 300,000 units per territory is some kind of amazing feat. Let's not forget that Japan is still yet to sell out it's original fucking shipment.

Japan is a write-off. Microsoft will never be successful there.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I saw this one video on the news when the 360 was released. It was at WAL-MART. One kid fell down and had a bunch offat kids run over him. [SARCASM]Anything to sit on the couch happily I suppose eh?[/SARCASM]

Better one was when some kid held it above his head, another walked up, grabbed it, and ran away with it.

Posted by Hyper

Or the guy that got followed home and robbed of it at knife/gunpoint.

Posted by Bebop

I still dont get why people wanted a 360 at launch other than to sell it on Ebay. There was crap games out for it.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Bebop: I still dont get why people wanted a 360 at launch other than to sell it on Ebay. There was crap games out for it.

Some people really liked the games that were out, so their being "crap" depends on who you ask. For example, I really liked Kameo and Perfect Dark: Zero, but I didn't care for Call of Duty 2.

Posted by Dexter

I was excited enough over Kameo and Perfect Dark to get it at launch, but I didn't end up liking the games very much. The 360 launch tricked me!

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Big Boss]Kameo and Perfect Dark: Zero, but I didn't care for Call of Duty 2.[/color]

Oh yeh I forgot about those games. The only ones that came to my mind was King Kong and Call of Duty 2.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Big Boss][FONT=trebuchet ms][COLOR=yellowgreen]I really liked Perfect Dark: Zero.[/COLOR][/FONT]

It's okay, you can admit, you're among fellow PD fans here. PDZ is a bad, bad game.:(

Yeah, what the hell? I can almost understand liking P- wait, no I can't- but saying that than saying you didn't care for a really good FPS like CoD2?

Too far.

Posted by Axis

My favorite launch games were Call of Duty 2, PGR3, and Condemned.

Posted by Osic

Back to the Wii Riiots...

No, there will not be riots, just everyone who wants one getting one and everyone will be happy.

The End