made for all ages

Posted by Vg200x

they said the WII will be for all ages and family. but do you think this console should be more for the kids,adults,both or hardcore gamers? and can anyone give me a list for the launch titles, Iv never like wario but im feeling thats all im going to have a option when purchesing.

Posted by NeXidala

Well, if you think about it, it CAN be for any age. It just depends on the game. I doubt a hardcore gamer will be playing Wii Baseball, and I doubt an 8-year-old kid will be playing games with lots of blood, sex, and death(just an example). You know what I mean?
The console and all its feature, personally, can be for all ages.

Posted by Dexter

The Wii comes with a parental control, perhaps helping Nintendo feel better about releasing more violent games. Also, I consider myself a devoted gamer and I'm looking forward to Wii Baseball/Sports, as well as many other serious gamers I know.

The Wii has a great line up of games for its launch. You won't be stuck with only Wario as a choice. Zelda would probably be the wisest choice for a launch title. I think Red Steel is a launch title, too, and it's sure to be bloody, if that's what you're into. There seems to be an excellent choice of games to suit various gamers' taste.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Dexter: I think Red Steel is a launch title, too, and it's sure to be bloody, if that's what you're into.
Ironically, theres no blood in the game, which makes its title stupid and irrelevant.

Anyway... as for Wario as an "only choice" there's not even a Wario game that I'm aware of.

Posted by Vg200x

well they said they were going to release warioware for the wii, which I think would be a must sence it was good with the DS and the wiimote would work well with it.well if they released zelda for the launch then I would buy it because I liked zelda, I still have to goto the video game store and see what they say about it(if I dont get the fukktards that dont no nothing).

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Wario Ware isn't available at launch, but if you're not playing it already, you're missing out considerably.

If you're unsure, go out and pick up the original for GBA. It'll only be a couple of bucks, cheaper unboxed on eBay. You'll be hooked.

Posted by Dexter

Alas, I haven't played Wario Ware, either. I really should pick it up. I'm sure I'll end up playing it on the Wii, though, so maybe I'll just wait.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Get used to the play style with the DS/GBA versions, first. The Wii one adds an extra to it that'll be weird if you've not played it ever.