im watching goonies

Posted by bazariah

right now.. and im thinking to myself this is still the greatest of all the 80's movies out there

the story is still good, the music epitomises the 80's feel... just pure clean fun... i love it so much

Posted by Bebop

The Goonies is a classic. Got to love the chinese kid.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Posted by Kit

Oh man, I've wanted to rewatch that movie for ages. I'm so going to get that again

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yeah, I love this movie. Who would've thought that the loveable kid who played "Mouth" would go onto to do a sh*tload of heroin?

Posted by Bebop

Or that Mikey would become Sam from Lord of the Rings.

Posted by Jazz

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Yeah, I love this movie. Who would've thought that the loveable kid who played "Mouth" would go onto to do a sh*tload of heroin?

I know

Posted by temari

hi, I was wondering isn't data in Indiana jones and the temple of doom?

Posted by Linkman

I love this movie, and it's funny as hell. God, now I wanna rewatch it.

Quoting temari: hi, I was wondering isn't data in Indiana jones and the temple of doom?

Yes.

Posted by temari

:puke: awsomeness!now i love this movie even more so than i did befor!
but my favorite character will allways be chunk!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Data was the badness. I mean, how can you not appreciate Bullet Blinders and Pinchers of Power?

On the other hand, how can you not appreciate the Truffle Shuffle?

Posted by temari

to right you

Posted by Crazy K

By far one of my favorite movies of all time. I grew up watching the movie with my family. I should watch it one of these days.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm doing the Truffle Shuffle right now. Amidst all this madness and confusion, my dance is a glimmering ray of hope for the future. And that hope is that one day we will laugh at childhood obesity once again, like we used to.

Posted by temari

Quoting Fei-on Castor: I'm doing the Truffle Shuffle right now. Amidst all this madness and confusion, my dance is a glimmering ray of hope for the future. And that hope is that one day we will laugh at childhood obesity once again, like we used to.

many people already are, the dvd release has helped maintain it's
popularity, with the dvd i would have never known about it, and i cannot
imagine how i would have lived without the hilarty of chunk and the
truffle shuffle or the mystifing power of the jaws of life.