Longest playlist

Posted by Iris

How many minutes is your longest playlist and how many songs are on there? Do you ever listen to the whole list in one sitting? Do you still add stuff to it?

My longest playlist is 23 songs. 106 minutes total. I'm thinking of clearing most of it out since I don't listen to a lot of it.

This is excluding my default playlist, which is every song I've ever saved onto WMP. I don't even want to know how long that abomination is.

Posted by G-Sides

74 hours, 23 minutes, 54 seconds says winamp
1151 songs

Posted by Philsdad

I have a lot live concert bootlegs that are 2 or 3 hours long. I also have a playlist that consists of all of Estradasphere's 4 albums in order. That one is 51 songs, and 233 minutes, and I usually listen to it all in one sitting.

Posted by Shade

32 songs, 5 hours, 28 seconds. Favorite Dream Theater songs. :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's called "CJ's Music" and has 12,391 songs. It would take 41 days to finish. It's my only "playlist"... only because I use it to separate the music I want to listen to from the music in my library. Otherwise I don't bother playlists. Ever.

Posted by Dexter

2,483 songs, 8 days. It's filled with techno/trace or material that is instrumental. It's also the only playlist I have. I usually just listen to the default playlist.

Posted by Klarth

Individual mini-playlists I have range from 80 minutes to 244.

I usually just stick to my default all-library-inclusive one, which is 2239 songs, 8.2 days.

Posted by Linkman

My All Music Playlist with 1452 songs. It'll take around 4 days to listen to it all. It consists of everything from Video Game music (mostly stuff from Koji Kondo) to Mainstream and Techno (Yellowcard, Panic! At The Disco, Sum 41, Blink 182), to Classic Rock (Def Leppard, Journey, Van Halen, Scorpions) to various forms of Metal (Strapping Young Lad, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Lunatica, Machinae Supremacy). I quite enjoy the element of suprise, so I usually just stick it all on random and go about my business.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I have one that is called "***** yes" It used to be called Jedi Knight mix. Because I had a kill tracker but then I uninstalled JKII and renamed it "***** Yes" so now I play it when I play Maple Story for endless hours :(

And for time/songs. I have 651 songs on it. Then 9 albums.

Posted by Hyper

4409 songs, 374:02:15 (about 15 and a half days). That's my whole library. I don't bother with short lists.

Posted by WackoHater2

My longest before my computer got fixed was close to 600 songs. I am not sure of the times though.

Posted by Fate

I have 431 songs, only ten of which are under minute. I can't figure out my stupid player settings, so I don't know how much time it accrues. All songs are songs I listen to, so I only forward if the song doesn't suit my mood. If I'm feeling lazy, I know that every song on my playlist is one I would like so I never have to touch the PC once the music gets going. My playlist is all my music.

Approximately half of the tracks are video game songs in different forms, like piano or orchestrated versions. If the songs are older than when 3D games hit, I don't keep the original songs and just keep the other versions.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

i think my computer has about 35 days worth of music on it. as far as playlists go, i usually just decide what i want to listen to, then as i'm listening to that, i think of other albums and just add them. i almost never listen to individual songs. i don't really know why, either.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

'Better Days', 171 songs, 7.1 hours; indie, alt-rock, industrial, techno and some metal. Other than that I just cycle my library, 3335 songs, 10 days 17 hours in the central media hub, 1000 songs 2 days 8 hours in this section of the house.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Hyper: 4409 songs, 374:02:15 (about 15 and a half days). That's my whole library. I don't bother with short lists.

Holy crap. You need to get your shared folder up on AIM pronto. :D

Posted by Hyper

It's actually up to 4587 now after I got Testament's discography. :D However, AIM does not work on my computer, therefore, no such file sharing is possible :(

Posted by Shade

SINCE WHEN!? I was not consulted on this.

Posted by Hyper

Since a week or two ago when it just UP AND QUIT. :(