Sup?

Posted by Neck

Hello. The names Neck and Im new here. I was wondering if any body would give me some pointers around here so I don't end up in the gutters?

Posted by Arcadios

Post and type with intelligence.
[url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=17886]Follow the rules and that's it.[/url]
Try not to be too intimidated by others.

Posted by Neck

So speak my mind in a smart way?

Posted by Arcadios

Yes.
I'm sure you'll be a good member.

Posted by Neck

Sweet! I'll try being a good member and not talk about idiotic things and I'll be sure not to ask stupid questions.

Posted by Arcadios

You're already doing better then some members who've been here for about a month.

Posted by Neck

I've also looked over the boards and relized I shouldn't make a thread that is already made and I should also not create a conversation unless I can back it up.

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, look into the board and see if a thread isn't already made about the topic you want to discuss.
If not, go ahead and make it.
Most new members don't do this.

Posted by Neck

But if I do create a thread I have to be sure to back it up. Something I know alot about. I got a couple of threads in my head but I'll look around first before posting them.

Posted by Arcadios

On certain occasions, no.
If you're wondering about something make the thread but make sure it isn't a stupid question.
For Example, making a "What is a Wii?" thread, you can just go to Wikipedia for such a question.

Posted by Neck

Well thats what I do... First I look something up at Wikipedia or other websites that are major on a specific thing. If I don't find it I ask here. Also, I never ask stupid questions.

Posted by Slade

You're good. Almost... too good.

Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay. I look forward to reading your posts soon!

Remember personality is fine, too.

Posted by Neck

Thanks.

Posted by G-Sides

sup neck
i'm forearm

Posted by Neck

Nice to meet you.

Posted by Zeta

Watch out for vampires, Neck.

Posted by Neck

Any one in specific?

Posted by Zeta

Dracula Vlad Tepes.

It is not by his hand that he is once again given flesh. He was called forth by humans who wish to pay him tribute.

Posted by Dexter

It was recently discovered that VGC is haunted by the spirit of Catherine Blake. Keep this is mind while visiting. If strange things transpire, just remember what I said.

Welcome.

Posted by Neck

That sounds... usefull.

Posted by Dexter

[CENTER][IMG]http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~fortean3/images/london/london01.jpg[/IMG]

Catherine Blake slept fitfully in the
summer night. In the heat.
she murmured gently and moved smoothly,
this way and that. Oh, the beauty.
Her luscious eyes, delicate fingers,
clawed at her sodden bed.
Catherine smiled. Took a fabulous breath
of summer air and tasted death.

Catherine Blake dreamt of a horror.
Of passion too, and of terror.
Over her silent breast, shadows swept,
shades caressed.
[/CENTER]

Posted by Arcadios

*Pays Respects*

Posted by Neck

*Throws $20 at tombstone.*

Posted by Kit

Dexter, if you're worried about Catherine Blake's ghost, why not call the ghostbusters?
:cookie:

RIP.

Posted by Dexter

Oh, don't misunderstand me. I'm not worried. I've learned how to deal with her through time and can handle the situations that she brings upon our peaceful community.

Posted by Zeta

*Graverobs*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I was wondering if any body would give me some pointers around here so I don't end up in the gutters?

Gutters: http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Have fun.

Posted by Apathetic

Take to that link with caution, but then I again Im just a crappy member.

Posted by Breakman

Hi new guy. I've been around forever, as in, was around for like a year a long time ago, then barely around until recently. So I know some things about this place, but not most the new-fangled stuff these kids have been making up.

Also, i think the guy in your avatar is a completely new character for the DS game, not 'hip-hop sora'.