The texas chainsaw massacre:the beginning

Posted by Vg200x

what the heck, not another one...how many of these gawd dang movies are they going to make?. I liked the newer onces. don't get me wrong it's a good movie and for the die hard fans this is just going to be like star wars with all the movies being released.what are your thoughts on this one and on the past?

Posted by Bebop

It's a movie made for cash and fans. The Texas series barely made use of a sequel. I can't imagine it being a good prequel.

Posted by Crazy K

A doubt a great film as well. It may be a box office hit but I wont be expecting much from it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It lacks Leatherface but is actually better than the 2003 remake. If only for the scene where LF crawls out of his mother's womb. It still sucks though because no one knows how to make a horror movie anymore.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Vampiro]It lacks Leatherface but is actually better than the 2003 remake. If only for the scene where LF crawls out of his mother's womb. It still sucks though because no one knows how to make a horror movie anymore.

I liked the 2003 film, so if the new one is any better I may actually like it.

Nah, it's still bad.

Posted by Vg200x

Does anyone no how many movies they have made? I liked when the hitch hiker pulled a gun out of her bug,then they showed a hole threw her head and threw the window..lol that must of been one powerfull gun.

Six movies, I believe.

Posted by WackoHater2

I didn't realize there were 6 Texas Chainsaw movies. I knew of the original, the 2003 remake, and The Beginning. What are the other 3?

Quoted post: I didn't realize there were 6 Texas Chainsaw movies. I knew of the original, the 2003 remake, and The Beginning. What are the other 3?

Part 2, Leather Face, and The Next Generation.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'll have to look into them.

Don't bother. Part 2 is pretty good, but the rest are terrible. That's why you haven't heard of them.

Posted by WackoHater2

I like all of the American horror films that only the mainstream like though. I'll probably like them. I dunno. I'll read some reviews before I go and rent them.

Posted by Crazy K

I watched the second film many times, it's far more a film of comedic value then a horror. Dennis Hopper made the movie worthwhile though.

Quoted post: I like all of the American horror films that only the mainstream like though. I'll probably like them. I dunno. I'll read some reviews before I go and rent them.

Except it wasn't mainstream. It was bad by their standards too.

Rent the Cube movies instead.

Posted by WackoHater2

Never heard of them, but I'll look into them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cube_%28film%29

Hypercube being the best.

Posted by NeXidala

I saw this prequel last Saturday. By my standards I preferred the 2003 re-make better. This one was way more gorey and it lacked actual story plot. It was *kill kill scream kill "go get em!" kill rape*. Yeah I got quesy a lot.

Posted by Random

Wow I thought both versions sucked. I just wasted 6.50 on it tonight..

Posted by Vg200x

your loss and $6.50 is friggin cheap is $10 here during the day, I like all the movies, I forgot which one it was but I think it was the one that came around the 2003 re make. that one was my fav because it still looked old school but a newer feel to it, Is this to much of a stupid question but ,alien vs preditor,jason vs freddy, who leatherface vs's? and could someone give us a run down on all 6 movies, there release date,and other facts then i could do future research on them.

Quoted post: and could someone give us a run down on all 6 movies, there release date,and other facts then i could do future research on them.

Use wikipedia. That's what it's made for.

Posted by Vg200x

fukk the wiki. they suck I used it once when it first came out and they gave false info.but oh well. i usly dont do research unless I have to(Im just a lazy arse :-D)

Posted by WackoHater2

Wikipedia is good for a lot of things. Yu-Gi-Oh! character card lists is one of them.

Posted by Vg200x

yu gi oh sucks to, i used to play it when it first came but everything has changed its not worth keeping up... I found a friend thats uncle is into horror movies like rob zombie and had all of the tcm movies.

Posted by WackoHater2

Rob Zombie movies I have heard are good. The only one I have ever seen is The Devil's Rejects.

Quoted post: Rob Zombie movies I have heard are good. The only one I have ever seen is The Devil's Rejects.

There's only two. House of 1000 Corpses, which was based on one of his songs... more or less. And Devil's Rejects which was a sequel. The latter being fantastic, the former being "fun."

Posted by Vg200x

I thought he made land of the dead to or something of the such, I saw one movie where i could not follow it was like scary movie type,but it wasnt, it was like the aliens were going to attack but they kept seeing ghost or something, ill have to get the name of it again, lmao I like the clown guy of devils rejects, I think he should be in tcm.lmao.

Quoted post: I thought he made land of the dead to or something of the such,

That would be George A Romero. He made the entire Dead series among others.

Posted by Vg200x

well there was another rob zombie type movie but I still have to get back to you on it, They play TCS part 2 on t.v yesterday but I had to leave for work so I didnt get to watch it but I watched up until leather face ran the kids off the road, I was glad he did because I would of killed the passenger because of his stupid laugh, gawd that was annoying.

Quoted post: well there was another rob zombie type movie but I still have to get back to you on it

No, he's only made two movies. House of 1000 Corpses being his debut.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Vampiro V. Empire]There's only two. House of 1000 Corpses, which was based on one of his songs... more or less. And Devil's Rejects which was a sequel. The latter being fantastic, the former being "fun."

He is actually directing the new Halloween movie that is a remake of the original film.

Posted by Vg200x

fine what ever, BACK on topic please..