why such a bitch?

Posted by Lord of Spam

:(

Posted by KoH

THIS IS LAME.

Posted by The Judge

I don't think she is. :(

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

well, I have no desire to have SEX with her, so I can see the obvious bitch ness.

Posted by Iris

She's very helpful in the technology forum!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: well, I have no desire to have SEX with her, so I can see the obvious bitch ness.

I live in a delusional state in which I believe by flapping my arms hard enough I can fly to Australia, kill her boyfriend, and then make passionate love to her all the time.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Iris: She's very helpful in the technology forum!

yeah, I noticed! Her expert advice is "go take it to somebody who can fix it"

Posted by Iris

The polite thing to do would be to tell you to pour Pepsi on your motherboard. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why is this being brought up now instead of when she was actually a regular member... and when this whole debate was taking place, more or less, weekly.

Posted by Xenos

I have really seen her post around much anymore so I don't see much *****yness - though I do feel she is helpful in answering my questions. :\

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro: Why is this being brought up now instead of when she was actually a regular member... and when this whole debate was taking place, more or less, weekly.

because I have so much love to give

Aw, that's sweet.

Posted by Zac

Dear Bj Blaskowitz,

Why such a creep?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Zac]Dear Bj Blaskowitz,

Why such a creep?

BURN!!!!!!!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

burnt by a "female" named zac :(

Posted by Pit

the black ranger.

Posted by Zeta

Dibs on being the Red Ranger.

Posted by Pit

no, im red. you're billy, the depressed ranger

Posted by Zeta

lol im such a nerd blue sucks

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: burnt by a "female" named zac :(

I'm a female named Kyle :(

and why haven't you called me back yet, b[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]tch?

Posted by Raptor

If Trigger has been a b

Posted by Pit

[QUOTE=Raptor]If Trigger has been a b

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Pit:
internet, serious business.

MAN PEOPLE DON'T SAY THAT NEARLY OFTEN ENOUGH

Obviously, "drown yourselves in a river of tears" is a hyperbolic statement, and lots of people here cry in the sense of throwing meaningless verbal tantrums in response to a small honest remark someone made about their character.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: MAN PEOPLE DON'T SAY THAT NEARLY OFTEN ENOUGH

Obviously, "drown yourselves in a river of tears" is a hyperbolic statement, and lots of people here cry in the sense of throwing meaningless verbal tantrums in response to a small honest remark someone made about their character.

No some people actually take this site seriously and let it affect their personal lives.

I was actually hoping you'd give me the names of said individuals, jerk :(

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

well, Raptor's pathetic asskissing aside, his accusations of me crying about it are frankly wrong. Is it so inconceivable that I really dislike her so much that it warrants a thread about my dislike? I mean, is it so unbelievable that I genuinely don't worship her and pretend like her moronic comments are anything more than the grunts of a neanderthal trying to one-up me? That's internet sexism for you. A guy can't get ****ed off at a girl when she's acting like a total **** without hearing it from the rest of the guys who want to drink her bathwater. If she's going to target a thread I make and look for a reason to insult me, unprovoked, then by all means I'm going to do the SAME thing I would do to ANYONE ELSE who were to do such things... that being call her out and **** and moan. It's the flame board, deal with it. Raptor can throw his tantrums when I express my loving desire to eat animals, baked or fried, and I'll throw my tantrums when Trigger opens her cockholster and mouths off. that's how it works. Notice Iris doesn't hate me and we've crossed swords numerous times on the board. Maybe it's because Iris isn't a halfwit who screams "quit picking on me I'm only 18" when I go after her... hell, she started IMing me *****ing ME out for it. It was a good exchange, and in the end she probably wanted to sex me hard. That's the way I roll. Now Raptor, how silly is it to say that you don't agree with what she says, yet you respect that she means it? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. If that's the case, you should respect me. You may not agree, but I mean what I say, right? Hell, the last time I made a thread about her pestering condecension, I believe you jumped in it on our side. But it's okay, rappy. I respect what you say, because you mean it. . . whatever the hell that means.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote=King Douchebag]meaningless verbal tantrums

you mean like your awesome rants about how the stupid internet slang is like totally not awesome and super ghey and full of fukken aids? You fail for hipocrasy.

Posted by Raptor

*fucking

Posted by Iris

your misspelling of hypocrisy has totally rendered your post unreadable

rather than retaliating i'd rather point out your typo and laugh in victory

BJ: It's not sex if it's just oral!

Posted by Zac

hey raptor, what animal did you roleplay as today?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: your misspelling of hypocrisy has totally rendered your post unreadable

rather than retaliating i'd rather point out your typo and laugh in victory

BJ: It's not sex if it's just oral!

good job trying to call me on spelling when you apparently dont understand the concept of capitalization or punctuation LOL LETS NITPICK RATHER THAN ACTUALLY RESPOND

also, eating isnt cheating, and sucking isnt ****ing.

Posted by Iris

I was mocking Raptor you stupid [COLOR=#ffcccc]cun[/COLOR]t.

Posted by Lord of Spam

YOUR COLOR IS STILL WHITE. I CAN SEE YOUR CENSOR DODGING.

Posted by KoH

YOU GUYS ARE LAME.

G.i.r.l. = guy in real life :(

Except for Trigger. She's more like *** on earth.

But on a serious note, could some serious disgust for one another happen now? I've gone down the entire flame board and seen some incredibly stupid posts. Actually, they're all just incredibly stupid posts. :(

I want an opening in the flame board. I want one guy to post and to just **** me off so I can make one of my page long rants. :( Come oooon. Anyone? I'll even take an annoying veteran. Iris?

[quote=Zac]hey raptor, what animal did you roleplay as today?

Well that was the lamest post in this entire thread.

Posted by Zac

Why? I just wanted to know!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting KoH: YOU GUYS ARE LAME.

G.i.r.l. = guy in real life :(

Except for Trigger. She's more like *** on earth.

But on a serious note, could some serious disgust for one another happen now? I've gone down the entire flame board and seen some incredibly stupid posts. Actually, they're all just incredibly stupid posts. :(

I want an opening in the flame board. I want one guy to post and to just **** me off so I can make one of my page long rants. :( Come oooon. Anyone? I'll even take an annoying veteran. Iris?

Well that was the lamest post in this entire thread.

shut the **** up, dude. i'm tired of your idiotic whining. WAH NOBODY WILL ARGUE WITH ME ON THE INTERNET. seriously, are you even thinking about what you're asking for? you're asking for people to argue with you over the internet just for the sake of arguing. Now, I can understand the logic behind debating things over the internet to gain skill, but thats not what you're asking for. In reality, all you seem too want is a more pompous version of what we have now: idiots calling each other idiots. What for? So that you can declre yourself the winner and award youself some number of internets you congratulate yourself for your super sweet flame? Seriously, dude, grow the **** up. its so juvenile and petty that frankly im embarassed for you. turn off your computer and go outside, you ****ing loser.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

glad nobody noticed I spelled condescension wrong

Posted by KoH

[quote=Lord of Spam]shut the **** up, dude. i'm tired of your idiotic whining. WAH NOBODY WILL ARGUE WITH ME ON THE INTERNET. seriously, are you even thinking about what you're asking for? you're asking for people to argue with you over the internet just for the sake of arguing. Now, I can understand the logic behind debating things over the internet to gain skill, but thats not what you're asking for. In reality, all you seem too want is a more pompous version of what we have now: idiots calling each other idiots. What for? So that you can declre yourself the winner and award youself some number of internets you congratulate yourself for your super sweet flame? Seriously, dude, grow the **** up. its so juvenile and petty that frankly im embarassed for you. turn off your computer and go outside, you ****ing loser.
Oh come the **** on.

Learn 2 capitalize your letters, you douche.

The main reason why I want a flame war to happen is because it provides me with an intelligence (sometimes) stimulation that passes time, both at work and at home.

Your entire post is an oversight on why I want the good ol' days to come back and you know that **** well. What's pathetic isn't my wanting for a flame war to happen, but your post. All the "points" that you've brought up to try and prove that my attempts are "juvenile" and "petty" are shallow, at best. I think I could have shat a more intelligent "flame" than that. *** knows it'd be warmer.

Btw, BJ, I noticed.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting KoH: Oh come the **** on.

Learn 2 capitalize your letters, you douche.

The main reason why I want a flame war to happen is because it provides me with an intelligence (sometimes) stimulation that passes time, both at work and at home.

Your entire post is an oversight on why I want the good ol' days to come back and you know that **** well. What's pathetic isn't my wanting for a flame war to happen, but your post. All the "points" that you've brought up to try and prove that my attempts are "juvenile" and "petty" are shallow, at best. I think I could have shat a more intelligent "flame" than that. *** knows it'd be warmer.

Btw, BJ, I noticed.

I'm sorry if my post didnt provide you with the proper SUPAR LEET FLAME WAR material. See, I dont really have time for your kiddie bull****, what with a job and college. When I get home I'm tired, because I work rather than just sitting at home patting myself on the back for being awesome on the internet. Nobody buys your pathetic internet tough guy scheme, sop ****ing knock it off. All you're doing is making yourself look like an infantile ****wit moron. If you want an intelligent debate, read up on a current issue for a while then start arguing on a board meant for debat.e

And if you come to vgc for intelligence, you're either more retarded than the userbase here which is terrfying) or just flat out naive. Stop failing, turn off the computer, and go outside.

Quoted post: When I get home I'm tired, because I work rather than just sitting at home patting myself on the back for being awesome on the internet.

Oh **** you. You have no idea how exhausting that can be. So shut the **** up.

Posted by The Judge

Most of the discussions on here are f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking retarded.

And still I join in, read them, and enjoy them, because I don't have a rod so far up my [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss that I have to get elitist and stuck up on the internet.

Posted by Dexter

Trigger and I have so many arguments, but we still get along. I really enjoy having her around. She's an interesting character. Nobody's like Trigger. Nobody.

Posted by mis0

I like Trigger, but I haven't really talked to her for awhile. Shame. :(

Posted by KoH

[quote=Lord of Spam]I'm sorry if my post didnt provide you with the proper SUPAR LEET FLAME WAR material. See, I dont really have time for your kiddie bull****, what with a job and college. When I get home I'm tired, because I work rather than just sitting at home patting myself on the back for being awesome on the internet. Nobody buys your pathetic internet tough guy scheme, sop ****ing knock it off. All you're doing is making yourself look like an infantile ****wit moron. If you want an intelligent debate, read up on a current issue for a while then start arguing on a board meant for debat.e

And if you come to vgc for intelligence, you're either more retarded than the userbase here which is terrfying) or just flat out naive. Stop failing, turn off the computer, and go outside.

I work two jobs, as a matter of fact. So, yeah, I'll try to be exhausted after a day and stop sitting at home all day patting myself on the back. I haven't tried to act like a "tough guy" since I was 13-14 and you know that **** well. Or maybe you don't.

When I said I wanted something with intelligent stimulation and that I went to the flame board for it I was comparing a flame war to something as dull as watching T.V. etc. Debate is for intelligent posts about current and past issues. Without passion and some insults thrown around, what's the point?

Face it LoS, you've lost the funny and you've also lost the originality. Come back when you've got some new material for me to work with.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting KoH: Debate is for intelligent posts about current and past issues. Without passion and some insults thrown around, what's the point?

Debates are not about raising your voice, insulting the other person, or seeing who can "win" by talking incessantly about trivial things for so long that the other person grows tired and bored and eventually conceeds.

The point to debates is to have two groups of people present information on different viewpoints in a logical and persuasive manner, so as to get either the opposition or a third party (or both) to agree with your opinion/idea. Your certainly not going to get very far by throwing around insults.

The flame board is like the Jerry Springer show. Sure, it's entertaining for about 5 mins or so. But if you're still watching after that it doesn't say a lot of positive things about your character. And even worse, you're almost bragging about being one of their most frequent guests. Not something to really be proud of in my opinion.

Posted by KoH

[quote=NES Queen]Debates are not about raising your voice, insulting the other person, or seeing who can "win" by talking incessantly about trivial things for so long that the other person grows tired and bored and eventually conceeds.

The point to debates is to have two groups of people present information on different viewpoints in a logical and persuasive manner, so as to get either the opposition or a third party (or both) to agree with your opinion/idea. Your certainly not going to get very far by throwing around insults.

The flame board is like the Jerry Springer show. Sure, it's entertaining for about 5 mins or so. But if you're still watching after that it doesn't say a lot of positive things about your character. And even worse, you're almost bragging about being one of their most frequent guests. Not something to really be proud of in my opinion.

lol I... know... That first and second paragraphs was, believe it or not, the point of my post. :)

It's not about being proud. Are you saying that anyone who enjoys watching an argument for more than 5 minutes has poor character? I don't see how that could be possible in a million years. If you think it is, then you're saying that more than half of VGC's population have poor character. Honestly, if you are serious about that rule, then it shows you have poor judge of character. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but it does.

PS: Jerry Springer very rarely had the same guests on the show. To the best of my knowledge, anyway.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't know, KoH. Watching an argument won't keep me interested for more than five minutes. Watching a good argument might.

Posted by KoH

I wish I could produce such arguments... but the sudden lackage of noobs has caused the 'good arguments' to come up a little short of what they used to be.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

some of us don't need "noobs" to have good arguments