Alien Menace

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

OoC: Okay Aida, you and me one on one. Would you like to end it with the loser fleeing before death? Well, I'll set up the area.

Area: A once forested land, burnt down recently and plaugued by disease. The land is almost barren except for a number of scattered dead trees. The blackened earth is covered in a thick layer of ash and dust. The sky over-head are always covered in dark black clouds.

Posted by Kiyoshi

OoC: Cool. Let's get this started shall we?

Jochebel walked across the waste land wondering what had happened to make it that way. She looked at the sky and say only dark clouds. Perhaps demons had come that way. She jumped when she saw a movement from the corner of her eye.

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

Norrex flew by Jochebel fast enough to seem only a blur. So, fresh meat. I could use some sport."So human, what brings you here?" He 'said' tauntingly. He flew over to a tree and hung from a tree branch from his tail, staring at her upside down. He had no mouth but his eyes seemed to support he was happy for a new challenge.

Posted by Kiyoshi

"I'm not a mere human. I'm half demon. I came here looking for something to do. Looks like I found something. Prepare yourself." Jochebel smirked at Norrex. She reached into one of her vest pockets and pulled out her two kunai.

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

"You should know this, I'm always prepare." Norrex's eyes opened wider than normal and a psychic blast pushed Jochebel backwards a foot or two. "If that gives you troubles you may have no chance against me." Norrex flew past at blinding speeds. A strong wind grazed Jochebel's cheek. Norrex reappeared hovering behind you, wings buzzing so fast it's almost impossible to see them. Just then Jochebel notices a small cut on her cheek. "Now, come at me with all you got." Norrex flew high into the air, out of pysichal contact range.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Jochebel smirked as she wiped blood off her cheek. "Very well." Jochebel jumped. When she was as high in the air as she could get she flung one of the kunai at Norrex. The knife peirced his shoulder.

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

Norrex used his claw and ripped the kunai from his shoulder. He then levitated it into the air and sent it hurtling back at Jochebel. He then vanished and appeared behind her and slashed at her with his scythe-like talon.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Jochebel was still falling, but she somehow just barely managed to avoid the scythe and her kunai. The kunai peirced Norrexes stomach. Jochebel landed gracefully on her feet. Norrex landed close by, but came down on his knees. Jochebel called back her kunai by holding her hand up for it. Blood gushed from the wound she had inflicted on Norrex.

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

What seemed like blood was actually Norrex's liquid chitin and began sealing the gashes in Norrex. "Is that all you've got? I was wrong to think you'd be good prey." Just then in Jochebel's mind flashed an image of the moment of her death. It paralyzed her, for a few moments, in fear. Norrex took advantage of this to fly up to her and use his lower arms to lift her by her throat. "I was hoping this would be more fun." He reared back his scythe talons to strike the deadly blow.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Jochebel smirked. "I was hoping you'd get close." She pulled out one of her kunai and slashed Norrex's face open just under his eye. She made sure to cut deep enough to the bone. He let go of her shocked and confused. Jochebel took advantage of the oppritunity and slashed Norrex's arm to the bone as well. "Actually, this is pretty easy. I expected better."

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

"So did I." The wounds gushed liquid chitin, but started to over flow and covered Jochebel in it. It solidified instantly and she was trapped inside. "Foolish human, you can't win!" Norrex sent a psychic wave into the shell and it began vibrating and cutting her inside it. "With all those cuts you'll bleed to death, slowly but surely." Suddenly a loud laughter rang inside Jochebel's head.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Jochebel actually started to laugh. "You're a tough one alright. But I am too. I'm not full human. I'm half demon pal. Therefore, I won't bleed to death. Too much blood you see." Jochebel broke out of her prison. "Prepare yourself." Jochebel ran as fast as she could. All Norrex could see was a blur. She jumped over him doing a cartwheel in the air. She plunged both her kunai into Norrex's back. One of the small knives severed his spinal cord. "Let's see you recover from that."

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

"You're amusing, I'm an alien, and mostly insect for that matter. I HAVE no spinal cord!" Norrex's claws spunn grabbed the kunai out of his back and he vanished. He appeared behind Jochebel, stabbed his scythe-like tallons through her back and out her chest, not hitting an vital organs but doing severe damage. He then rammed her own kunai into her lower back. He then took his tail, swung it around and stabbed it into her stomach. "Lets see how you like a close-range psychic scream!" Norrex let loose a high pitched screeching noise into Jochebel's mind, causing her hears to begin bleeding and causing her immense mental pain.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Jochebel had to admit that Norrex was quite good. She fell foward and hunched over with her hands over her ears. She pulled them away when she realized her hands were covered in blood. She had many cuts now, but there was still no problem about bleeding to death. Just then she had a sudden thought. She spun one kunai around her finger and leaped backwards she turned in the air and drove her kunai into Norrex's heart. She planted her feet on his chest and drove the kunai all the way through Norrex coming out through his back. She pulled her bloodied hand and kunai out. Since Norrex was an insect so he had more than one heart. Jochebel was counting on her general knowledge of bugs to tell where his other hearts were. She knew she had peirced one, it was laying on the ground behind him. Jochebel pushed off Norrex and did a backflip landing gracefully on her feet.

Posted by Kiyoshi

So... Did I win?