Anyone like how they made Naruto now show the japanese theme song?

Posted by protomanv4

Well I think its better, what do you think?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Doesn't the Japanese version have at least ten different openings?

Posted by Apathetic

Wow, well at least its fresh lol.

Posted by Malevolence

I'm confused. I haven't watched the latest episode of english Naruto, but what did they do? Make the openings actually what they should be? As long as it is Haruka Kanata, I'd be satisfied. The rest of the openings... I'm not too fond with.

Posted by Breakman

This dub was already pretty nice (aside from the lead character having an absolutely terrible voice) but this has made it even better. Bleach has a near-perfect dub in my opinion, and with these both showing simultaneously on Cartoon Network, we can hope no more anime have to suffer fates as terrible as One Piece.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Wait, are they showing Haruka Kanata and stuff now in America?

Posted by fireshade24

Lol you guys watch the one on cartoon network. i go on you tube and watch the ones that come later on. If you want to hear a cool theme song go to you tube and type in "naruto episode 202-203-204" and listen to the theme song, its awsome.

Posted by Unite

hmm i just been downloading the eps with bt for ages now

currently newest opening is 9th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlro-_umu5I

my fav thou is 5th one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WrPSpM-tY

Posted by GaaraOfTheSand

That 9th One has a cool art style with the black and yellow... and was i just thinking i saw Rock Lee with a tie???

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Why you watch anime on YouTube OR CN confuses me.

[URL="www.crunchyroll.com"]Crunchy Roll[/URL] is much better.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Breakman: This dub was already pretty nice (aside from the lead character having an absolutely terrible voice)

To me, although I hate the voice, it suits Naruto well. Loud..Obnoxious..Annoying. *Shrugs*

I don't watch most dub anime. The Bleach dub killed my passion for dubs. The only good dubs were Elfen Lied, Saikano, Kenshin, Azumanga Daioh, Strawberry Marshmellow.
--
I haven't seen the Naruto dub in ages, I stopped after the first episode. xD

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The only good dub was Hellsing. The rest are garbage.

Posted by Average n00b

Yeah, the Hellsing dub was a good one too. But the Naruto dub and the Bleach dub are the WORST. ]: