POkemon Mystery Dungeon team names and Q & A board

Posted by protomanv4

This board's is made for posting your team name and any questions you may have.

Team Name : Team S.R.F (I don't think theres a team in it tho but there mabye is) S.R.F. stands for Super Rescue Force.

Posted by GameMiestro

Team Name: Team Pwnage

Standard members:
A super powerful, lv. 52 Blaziken
A moderately powerful, lv. 48 Feraligator

Rescue Points: 7525 (Diamond Rank)

Questions:
How do I unlock Northwind Fields?
Does boosting moves with Ginseg really make that much of a difference?
Why can't I get Groudon to join my team? I've beaten him over a dozen times, and I thought my rank was high enough to convince him to join...

Posted by Zeta

Team Name: Zeta

Stray (Cynadaquil) Lv21
Boltz (Pikachu) Lv20
Absol Lv20

I just got my *** kicked in Mt. Freeze and need some rescuin'.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/FreezeRescue.png[/IMG]

EDIT: lol nvrmnd ive been saved.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Zeta: Team Name: Zeta

I just got my *** kicked in Mt. Freeze and need some rescuin'.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/FreezeRescue.png[/IMG]

Me too , I need some tips on how to get through Mt. Freeze .

Posted by GameMiestro

I will totally rescue anyone from absolutely anywhere. Lv 53 Articuno with Mind Reader linked with Powder Snow= absolute ownage.

Question: Why is it that when I play as a legendary pokemon and fly around town for no particular reason, nobody notices?

Posted by Zeta

The same reason trainers don't immediately forfeit when you send out Lugia in the main games.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]The same reason trainers don't immediately forfeit when you send out Lugia in the main games.

Sending out Lugia in battle is one thing. Seeing Rayquaza flying in circles- in the middle of town- is another.

Posted by protomanv4

Game its very unlickly to get groudon i got the guide, you need to compleate lightning field to unlock northwind field.

Posted by GameMiestro

I think I have every area in the game, now, except a few friend code-only dungeons. The thing about Groudon is that you can only get it if you have one member in your party, so I have it now. Nobody probably cares, but I think Deoxys is the most powerful pokemon in the entire game... it's stats are just that high. Mewtwo, on the other hand, is one of the worst.

Posted by Ichigo54

Ive got a level 60 Dragonite my pride and joy
A level 58 Salamence
And a Charazard lvl 60

guess the team name. yup. dragons. sweet. bet ur jeleous. XD

Posted by finalfantasylover

Team Name=FireBolt
Blaziken=lvl39
Blastoise=lvl39
Shelgon=lvl31
Question=I have evolved my pokemon but all there stats are the same as their weaker version. What did I do wrong.

Anyone know how to raise hp. Besides raising levels. Cause my pokemon have the same hp as they did when I evolved them.

guys mt freeze is one of the easiest places to get through. Its only like 13 floors or something like that. what I did is run like the wind. avoid battles and look for the stairs. There is no boss battle at the end so once your there you will return back to town.

Posted by protomanv4

Um when you evove them nothing changes expect their apperance, u need to lvl them up to get better stats

Posted by GameMiestro

Use those Sitrus Berries when you have full HP to raise HP up a little bit. Don't do it out of a dungeon or it will not work.