Favorite Movie Quotes

Posted by Bebop

Pretty much everything sergent Hartman from Full Metal Jacket says.

"What is that? WHAT THE **** IS THAT!"

Posted by Zeta

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries."

If anyone doesn't know where this quote is from I will hunt them down and yell at them.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Mal: Define interesting.
Wash: Oh ***, oh *** we're all gonna die.

Posted by Kit

"Yes, I have a question. When did you turn into a Nut Bar?"

Garth - Wayne's World 2.

Posted by Stalolin

"Second suitor, would you ever make whoopie in public?"

"I already did once today! But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on this plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane starts spinning around, going out of control, so he figures it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad! So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, the hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and they land safely and everyone puts their penises or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else."

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Zeta: "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries."

If anyone doesn't know where this quote is from I will hunt them down and yell at them.

I hate that quote. And that fart one. It was ok first time round but it's been repeated to death.

Posted by Dexter

"The problem with dating dream girls is that they have a tendency to become real."

"Some of the most successful relationships are based on lies and deceit. Since that's where they usually end up anyway, it's a logical place to start."

~~ Yuri Orlov (Nicolas Cage) in Lord of War.

I just watched it again the other night so it was on my mind. Not sure what my absolute favorite quote would be. Give me time, I'll figure it out.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Technically it's not a movie quote, but I love it anyway.

Kaylee:What about that?
Mal: Kaylee that's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well how do we know unless we question it?

Posted by Bebop

Well if it's not from a moive where is it from? A TV Show?

Posted by Dexter

That's from the TV series Firefly.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Stalolin: "Second suitor, would you ever make whoopie in public?"

"I already did once today! But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on this plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane starts spinning around, going out of control, so he figures it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad! So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, the hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and they land safely and everyone puts their penises or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else."

Well, did he cum?

Posted by G-Sides

homeboy fucked a martian once

Posted by s0ul

Maybe a veterinarian. I like seals and ****. [spoiler]hooray for technically still being on topic[/spoiler]

Posted by ed elric

on their promised day, the world will move

Posted by MarioStar

"Hey baby ever have you ******* licked by a fat man in an over coat!"
-Jay and silent bob strike back

Posted by KoH

"If I'm not lying to you, I'm not telling the truth to anyone."

- Phil from Gone Fishin'

Not really a mind blowing quote, but I thought it was hilarious how confusing yet obvious what he said was.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I got a few

"OH HE'S GOT AN ARM OFF"
"It's quite alright Barbra, I ran it under a cold tap!"
"OH MY ***! SHAUN!"

"What? Do you expect me to talk?"
"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

That's all I can think of atm.

Posted by Desperado

"The eyes Chico...they never lie"

powerful