Gift for Judge

Posted by Poison

To Judge:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/thejudge.gif[/IMG]

I

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty awesome, sir.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm officially tired of seeing the rain effect.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro: Pretty awesome, sir.

Right, I cleared out some of the whiteness on your banner too.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/vampy5.gif[/IMG]

Roger:
Right, me too. I'll learn more animations soon. I just want to get better at what I already know first.

Posted by The Judge

I really like it, though I would prefer that dude be on there if it fits. If not, this is cool.

Posted by Stalolin

when does everyone else get their own rain banner

Posted by Roger Smith

To Vamp: What the hell is your problem? Just because I offer my honest opinion about someone else's work, and it's not all positive, you feel the need to delete it? What a crock of ****. On what grounds do you the right to delete my opinion anyway? Poison even agreed with me! Out of all of Klarths negative posts toward my work, I've never seen you delete any of his. Yeah, explain that to me please. And by the way, I have done better work, but I can't hold that against Poison because he's still learning. Like you've never seen any of the graphics I made. What a retarded reason to delete a post.....

To Poison: I didn't mean anything mean about what I said, I just implied that you should broaden your techniques. But yeah, I agree with you getting better with what you know; practice makes perfect.

Posted by Dexter

Make me one and I'll give you rep!

Although I may not be grim enough for one. :( You might have to alter it a bit to fit my personification.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]Make me one and I'll give you rep!

Although I may not be grim enough for one. :( You might have to alter it a bit to fit my personification.
YOU DON'T GET ONE :mad:

Edit: This statement is much more effective with only one angry emoticon.

Roger: I deleted it because it wasn't even constructive criticism. I never deleted Klarth's post because he was a mod. He'd just undelete it. Dur dur dur. Stop complaining.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: Roger: I deleted it because it wasn't even constructive criticism. I never deleted Klarth's post because he was a mod. He'd just undelete it. Dur dur dur. Stop complaining.

I think I officially hate you now.

All right, but I don't hate you nor have any problem with you whatsoever. If you take something like this personally, well, that's fairly pathetic. I would have done the same to just about anyone. But have fun hating me much like an eleven year-old might. It's cute.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: All right, but I don't hate you nor have any problem with you whatsoever. If you take something like this personally, well, that's fairly pathetic. I would have done the same to just about anyone. But have fun hating me much like an eleven year-old might. It's cute.

I KNOW YOU HATE ME! :(

With every fibre of my being.

Quoted post: Roger Smith disagrees: Belittle me all you want to

Just saw this. You dink, I wasn't belittling you. I even said I had no issues with you. Good gravy.

Posted by Klarth

Square pattern - Filter > pixelate > mosaic > sharpen. Layer to overlay. Rain - Filter, clouds, filter, fibres, filter, motion blur, do this on three layers, animate each in turn. Text - Slight emboss, outer glow. Work on it until I can't recognise what techniques you used. :)

Roger Smith: You don't have a right to ***** about other people's work considering pretty much all of your **** is brushwork and nothing else! Actually develop some skill before you criticise others' lack of it, please.

Posted by Roger Smith

Wow, I don't belive I've ever been double teamed before.

Also, hows that hardon coming along Klarth? You ever gonna let it go down before it falls over due to over use?

And the last part. This thread is pretty much dead to me now, I mean...it's funny how just one honest opinion can bring all this crap onto one person. So, this is the last post this thread will see of me.

Posted by Klarth

If Roger Smith doesn't respond to this post, he hereby leaves everything in his will to me

Posted by Poison

Quoting Klarth: Square pattern - Filter > pixelate > mosaic > sharpen. Layer to overlay. Rain - Filter, clouds, filter, fibres, filter, motion blur, do this on three layers, animate each in turn. Text - Slight emboss, outer glow. Work on it until I can't recognise what techniques you used. :)

You also forgot enchanted background layer (2) > dup layer > hue > filter > blur > gaussain blur.

Thanks anyway ;) As for my doing them until you don

Posted by Klarth

Took classes? lolololol. There's nowhere I can take classes for this sort of stuff; I started messing around with version 6 of the program when I was 13.

When did you start, anyway?

Posted by Poison

Quoting Klarth: Took classes? lolololol. There's nowhere I can take classes for this sort of stuff; I started messing around with version 6 of the program when I was 13.

When did you start, anyway?

When I first downloaded it about when I started in VGC.

Posted by The Judge

Threads for me burst into heart-felt arguments! YAY!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Poison: When I first downloaded it about when I started in VGC.

rad

Your current av/banner is more of WHAT I WANT TO SEE. Seriously, good skills all around there.

Posted by Poison

Lol, more like luck. They sometimes come out nice, most of the time, they come out crappy smudges. Plus, I’d make more, but finding that perfect cute render is a pain.

Posted by Stalolin

made a banner guys. it's a+ material, even klarth would have to agree

Posted by Ant

Thats fukken rad.

Posted by Staev

Staev desires a banner.

Quoted post: Wow, I don't belive I've ever been double teamed before.

Also, hows that hardon coming along Klarth? You ever gonna let it go down before it falls over due to over use?

And the last part. This thread is pretty much dead to me now, I mean...it's funny how just one honest opinion can bring all this crap onto one person. So, this is the last post this thread will see of me.

Funniest **** I've read in a good while.

Posted by Klarth

waaaaaah my photoshop banners is bad waaaaaaaaah~

Posted by The Judge

waaaaaaaah I got demodded waaaaah~

Posted by sniper

bawwwwwwwwwwww it hurts when I fap

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Posted by Zeta

fukken cowboy

Posted by Apathetic

fukken wafl

luftwafl

Posted by Lord of Spam

you know what? I dont feel the need to spend hours in front of an art program to make pretty little pictures to go under my post

i just straight ghetto thug it with ms paint. on the street

Posted by Poison

Quoting Lord of Spam: you know what? I dont feel the need to spend hours in front of an art program to make pretty little pictures to go under my post

Judge's banner took under 20 minutes of work.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Lord of Spam: you know what? I dont feel the need to spend hours in front of an art program to make pretty little pictures to go under my post

more like on the rag [COLOR="DimGray"]i still dont know what it means :d[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

do you even know what that means?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Apathetic]more like on the vag [COLOR=DimGray]i still dont know what it means :d[/COLOR]

fix'd for yeast infections

Posted by Apathetic

A term used to describe a woman's period.
Do I win?

Posted by Ant

Help yourself to a Diet Coke. You earned it.

Posted by Apathetic

Oh you know me to well, <3

Not completely correct, but OK.

No win though.

ninja'd by a page