Machinae Supremacy signs to Spinefarm!

Posted by Klarth

[quote]MACHINAE SUPREMACY has signed with the Finnish major record label Spinefarm Records. The website has been revamped according to the wishes of our new corporate overlords, hence this new outlook (they wanted more pics and a bio, so we redid the whole thing ;)... ).
Sweet! Machinae in the shops! BUT, wait, there's more...

[quote]REDEEMER has been remixed and remastered during September in Gothenborg and Stockholm, by people who've produced such acts as In Flames, Soilwork, The Haunted and Dark Tranquility, to name but a few (and with amazing results). Preliminary release is set to November 8th.

Wait, hang on

[quote]remixed and remastered during September
[quote][SIZE="7"]remixed and remastered[/SIZE]
ORGAAAAAAAAASM. There are samples of the remastered version on the site; and wow, they sound amazing. And what is this, the sixth remix of Ghost they've done?

Yay, new cover art

Posted by Phantasma2

That cover art is badass. I guess this would be the perfect time to buy a album from them. WHICH WILL BE REDEEMER.

Posted by Klarth

Oh oh oh

And they're working on a new CD for 2007 and it's half done.

Posted by Shade

It's a shame they cut out some stuff from the original Redeemer.

Posted by Klarth

Reanimator and Ronin are still there.

I remain unfazed.

Posted by Shade

Empire. Fury.

'Nuf said.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.myspace.com/machinaesupremacy

Some remastered songs are now on their Myspace. Being Myspace, the songs are low quality, but they're very, very different... Listen to Rise's new intro :D

Posted by Linkman

They cut off Empire? :(

I'd like to hear this new intro to Rise, but as per usual, MySpace sucks.

Posted by NeXidala

I am VERY interested. After I was introduced to MaSu I totally fell in love. Can't wait to hear these new things!

OH SHI- REMIXED AND REMASTERED!