Shot to hell

Posted by Vg200x

How would you compare this to other zakk wyldes albums? the heavyer the better I think, I like 1919 eternal and sonic brew which I think are the heavyest and then mafia . but is this any heavyer than mafia? on myspace they showed the video for it which I liked alot the animation,it kind of looked like what the gorillaz do but with zakk. tell me what you think about this album.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Zakk Wylde sucks, so I'm sure this is just as bad.

Posted by Richaod

From what I've heard, it's a bit better than Mafia. ...really, it's just more of the same anyway. Enjoyable, but nothing too original.

I'm unhappy that I missed the opportunity to see Zakk Wylde at an in-store promo though. :( I could've had my No More Tears album signed (originally by Bob Daisley), for the second time fifteen years later.

Posted by Omni

I only like him as Ozzy's guitar player.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: I only like him as Ozzy's guitar player.

I think he's definitely a talented guitar player, but as a songwriter his music is very formulaic. He's decent with Ozzy - I've never heard anyone play so many pinch harmonics - but he's certainly no Randy Rhoads.

Posted by Omni

I like him with Ozzy because his playing tends to be crunchier than Randy's and he uses fingerpicking a lot because he was influenced by country music. I didn't say I liked him more than Randy Rhoads, but they play very different styles of music. I probably like them equally.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Vampiro: Zakk Wylde sucks, so I'm sure this is just as bad.

Now that just sucked. grr im tired of everyone comparing him with other artist and people saying, he's good BUT. just like his music or hate it.simple.

Quoted post: Now that just sucked. grr im tired of everyone comparing him with other artist and people saying, he's good BUT. just like his music or hate it.simple.

rct beat me to it, but you must be an idiot. I do hate it, hence my entire post.

Posted by Vg200x

well thats good for you, I didn't ask if you loved or hated zakk wylde I asked what people thought of this album. hence.

fukk you rtc and I asked for an opionon on the album not on zakk wydle YO! so screw you to.

Quoted post: well thats good for you, I didn't ask if you loved or hated zakk wylde I asked what people thought of this album. hence.

You want my opinion on his album? Go back up to my first post and learn to ****ing read, you illiterate moron. Here, I'll help you out:

"Zakk Wylde sucks," This is my introduction, or, why, I think, the album will suck. The reason being: Zakk Wylde sucks.

"so I'm sure this is just as bad." Here is where I state my prediction on the album. It being, I think the album will suck. Now go back to the first part and read it all as one sentence. See? It's not so hard to read.

Also, stop being defensive over a musician. Spoilers: not everyone has the same opinion when it comes to music. Others will hate Zakk Wylde for whatever reason, because that's how music works. If you don't want bad feedback, do not ask for someone's opinion. Better yet, don't make a thread.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

little known fact: zakk wylde is actually extremely gay.