VGCHAT Member Height Survey (Poll)

Posted by Cruxis

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]I'm doing a study for one of my teachers in class. He asked me and the rest of my Graphics Art class to head out to our local game store, web site or chat room and retrieve the heights, gender and amount of people who hangout in these sort of areas. We are then going to compare our results with a survey and debate weather the Stereo-types have some credible truth to them.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
So this is what I'm asking for.

How tall are you?
Tell me your height below. If you feel comfortable state weather you are Male or Female. If you do not feel comfortable stating your sex then you may leave that part blank.
After stating below this information, Look to the above poll and click on your specific height under your specific Gender. As I said, all heights are under the category of gender. If you do not feel like letting others know weather you are a Male or Female for some reason, then please do not fear. This poll it's self is secure. No one will know which specific person choose which specific Gender or Height.
Please do not fib or lie about your height or gender. I have to collect authentic information, anything other than fact would defeat the original purpose of this poll.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Kit

5 foot 4, Male.

Just that?

Posted by NEMI

5'3" and obviously as you know I'm a girl. Good luck with this research :-D

Posted by Cruxis

Male, (as of yesterday, I thought 6'0, But after a doctors visit yesterday) 5'10 1/2

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

M: 5'9-5'11

Posted by Iris

Why is this in The Lobby?

Oh, and f: 6'0-6'2.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol tall women r gross

Posted by Roger Smith

6'3

Posted by WackoHater2

Male, 6'1".

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Vampiro: lol tall women r gross

They're not gross, is just that is kinda strange (with due respect) to see tall girls, at least where I live. Anyway we're here to help Cruxis :D

Posted by WackoHater2

One of the councilors at my school is 6'5", but she is very beautiful. She scares me though.

Posted by Last Fog

I am five feet tall plus about seven more inches ok cool.

Posted by Cruxis

I went to G2k games. We found that that day out of 174 people 83% of them where 5'7! A lot of guys are 5'7 for some reason, incedently Most series killers are 5'7...a link? I think so!

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Female, 5'4. ^^''

Posted by ed elric

male, 5" 11"(I'm only 14, so I have a good number of years till I stop growing)