Oblivion

Posted by Klarth

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Oh-snaps-So-it-WAS-Oblivion-for-the-PS3/pg/49/aid/67769#comments
[quote]On a related note, Bethesda is also coming out with a PSP version of the game, called Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion. We have yet to receive further word on that one.
Prepare for horrible graphics!

Oh, and there's a PS3 version, too.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

oh yeah like those screens are from the psp.....there funny!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Prepare for horrible load times!

fix'd because the load times will be atrocious.

Posted by Zeta

Quoted post: Prepare for over $10K in micropayments to unlock quests!

Fix'd because the whole Gran Turismo thing was the perfect combination of funny and sad.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

thats why i stick to the ds, funner games and alot dont have big load times!!!!!

Posted by Apathetic

Eh the screens dont look that bad, but I do agree with vamp on the loads ><

Posted by Klarth

The screens are from the PS3 version.

And yeah, I mean, $5 for horse armour and unicorns ain't that bad, but it'll probably be something like "PLEASE ENTER CREDIT CARD DETAILS NOW FOR ACCESS TO THE PAUSE MENU".

Quoted post: And yeah, I mean, $5 for horse armour and unicorns ain't that bad,

2 bucks for horse armour and the unicorn(s) is part of the game.

Posted by muffla

This dosent look compleatly bad, but do you have to pay for everything? I thought you olny had to pay for extra crap. Isnt the story still like 100 hrs (on the 360)

Quoted post: Isnt the story still like 100 hrs (on the 360)

No, the story itself can be beaten in less than fifteen hours. Though I got up to about 200 hours by doing side quests and exploring caves and whatnot.

Posted by muffla

o

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Klarth: The screens are from the PS3 version.

And yeah, I mean, $5 for horse armour and unicorns ain't that bad, but it'll probably be something like "PLEASE ENTER CREDIT CARD DETAILS NOW FOR ACCESS TO THE PAUSE MENU".

lol owned. they sure do know how to make a buisiness.