Demod?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Should Fate or Iris be demoded? Both? Neither? There have been pages upon pages of arguments about it, though it seems that the only ones really supporting them are... them. So, vote.

Oh, yeah yes, I know this has no binding power. Thats not the pointl; this is just a test of public opinion.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

For all the times they **** **** up and go crazy like only a woman can (lol you guys are silly,) they actually do their job. Most mods don't seem to do anything or even show up half the time. So hey, whatevs.

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8139/iraqhorsefw2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Xuphansa: []

stop posting those. =/

Voted to demod neither. They're doing their jobs fine and the "problems" you see could be easily fixed by replacing massive post deletions with thread splitting and the addition of an archive board to move old posts to.

Posted by Xenos

I can't help it.

Regarding the subject ... ehh, I just ... whatever. Its difficult to really give a **** anymore, but I don't discourage people to speak their mind, but I think both sides are taking it a little too far. Excuse myself as I go talk to my friends on AIM how much of a ***** all of you people are.

Posted by Klarth

I have no problem with Iris at all.

Posted by Fate

Only because she doesn't argue with you about Nintendo and Sony, right? <3

Posted by nm/de

Can we change this poll to "Ban LoS?"

Nah.

Posted by Iris

I'm kind of curious what part of how I operate is getting members ticked.

Edit: I should probably nip this now. NOT DISAGREEING WITH FATE ISN'T A VALID REASON.

Posted by Speedfreak

Iris actually does wacko, she's a better mod than most of you combined.

Posted by Roger Smith

Is it me, or is this thread just chock full of love kissing?

As for my opinon on this matter, I don't really care

Posted by The Judge

I'm just surprised no post has grace 3 paragraphs yet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

And we;re still quote free too (with the exception of hyper), awesome.

Posted by Ch

I think Iris is way too gung-ho about stuff. Takes video gaming forums too seriously.

I don't think she should be demodded unless she continues to do really unnecessary crap. Because deleting old threads isn't really helping us out. That and deleting posts like "BS"

Actually nvm. demod .

Posted by Iris

The deleting old spam threads may not have been a super fun experience for you guys, but for those who checked the list of deleted items, you'd know that I wasn't deleting that wouldn't have undergone deletion if it were made at this time. Besides, very few of the threads I deleted had more than 20 posts, so it's not as if I dropped postcount a whole lot by doing it. The "BS" incident was already talked over. Hell, even Jesse agreed.

I still see no questionable mod decisions I've made recently. Keep trying.

This thread doesn't even count for anything. Just let people state their opinions and shut up. If you want to know how people feel, refer back to the countless threads where you've said the exact same thing. Or are you trying to start another argument about a topic that's already being debated?

Posted by Iris

Go figure, I don't like opinions when they're misconceptions, and if the majority of the members are under the same impression, this thread WILL count for something.

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote=]Besides, very few of the threads I deleted had more than 20 posts, so it's not as if I dropped postcount a whole lot by doing it
Sooo....the part where I get my post count back...when's that come in?

Except it won't, because we have no say in the end. People will make their own judgments about you based on what they see. Chances are, your endless *****ing and moaning and constant arguing for *** knows what reason is just making you look far worse.

Quoted post: Sooo....the part where I get my post count back...when's that come in?

The part where you stop posting spam and get it back up through posts with content.

Posted by Roger Smith

Either my browser is messing up...or someone deleted my post just to spite me.

Well played annoymous, well played.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like how in between the time i read the last few posts, and when i clicked for the next page, the next page disappeared.

and then got ninjad.

Posted by Arcadios

If you think you're doing the right thing then you have nothing to worry about, right Iris?

Posted by Roger Smith

Well technically you didn't get ninja'd LoS, it says you posted a minute after me. But if you want, we can call it a very close Ninja'd.

Posted by Raptor

NINJAS? WHERE?

I say we kill them both; I see great potential in either of them as organic fertilizer.

Posted by Fate

I'm sure you would be a great replacement, Raptor. It worked so well last time. :( I still love you.

Posted by Zac

DEMOD EVERYONE

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zac: DEMOD EVERYONE

I see where he's coming from.

Iris shouldn't be demodded, but she takes her job way too seriously.

I mean, the point of deleting old threads makes no sense, at all.

Posted by The Judge

My suggestion still stands.

Demod everyone and start from the ground up on a public basis and see where it takes us.

WHO'S UP FOR A LITTLE ADVENTURE?!

Posted by Hyper

NOT I, I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY MOD SPOTS LOLZ

besides, public opinion doesn't even get a president elected, what chances does it have on a forum on the internets?

Posted by mis0

None whatsoever. Let's just adventure our way through a pack of cigarettes and some booze, k?

Posted by Hyper

Who'll be laughing when you're dying of lung and liver cancer? Not you, because cancer isn't funny at all.

Posted by The Judge

I dunno, if it was me, I'd laugh in spite of myself.

Posted by mis0

Who ever said adventures were all about kinky sex and the one ring, trolls, etc? Sometimes adventures lead straight to a sheer cliff edge. Are you gonna punk out?

edit: omg ninjitsu etc

Posted by Hyper

@Judge: Not if your lungs were so black laughing was impossible. I mean, that'd be totally grim, right?

I wouldn't laugh anyway. Laughing isn't grim.

Posted by The Judge

You have your facts wrong. Vampiro's the one's who's all about grim. And even he's not about grim. He just does it due to a joke about a stereotype that came up about him.

I'm more the raugh evil stuff.

Posted by Raptor

Okay, seriously now, I deeply care about this community and I am overcome with perturbation to see so much of its memberbase abused by the injudicious decisionmaking of corrupt leaders. If they were both demodded that would be just super-duper.

Posted by Zac

Jesse Smith alone could run this freakshow better than any supermod

Posted by mis0

Quoting Raptor: Okay, seriously now, I deeply care about this community and I am overcome with perturbation to see so much of its memberbase abused by the injudicious decisionmaking of corrupt leaders. If they were both demodded that would be just super-duper.

O, rly? I just voted to oust them because I'm a horrible angsty teen. Fun times abound!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Pit: Iris shouldn't be demodded, but she takes her job way too seriously.

I mean, the point of deleting old threads makes no sense, at all.

This is where I stand on both Iris and Fate, I guess. It's not like it's time to start lynching them, but some serious chill-pills are probably in order.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Princess Fate: Only because she doesn't argue with you about Nintendo and Sony, right? <3

Right. <3

Quoted post: Vampiro's the one's who's all about grim. And even he's not about grim. He just does it due to a joke about a stereotype that came up about him.

Nah, I'm pretty grim.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: This is where I stand on both Iris and Fate, I guess. It's not like it's time to start lynching them, but some serious chill-pills are probably in order.

protip: mild overdoses of sleeping pills are seriously fun. Time slows down.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Demod both, cause....we need chaos!!! n00bie mods that replaced them would be good at generating chaos!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Zeta

Spoilers: Chaos becomes Uranus and Gaia.

Posted by Random

Quoting Jesse Smith: Demod both, cause....we need chaos!!! n00bie mods that replaced them would be good at generating chaos!!!! :D:D:D:D

Pffft you could Mod me and see nothing ever get done LOL

Posted by The Judge

You could mod me. :D

Posted by Klarth

No. We couldn't.

Technically, you could. You just won't.

Posted by The Judge

That's the ticket.

Posted by KoH

As odd as I found it that both had been modded in the first place, this hardly seems fair to them.

Public poll as to their being de-modded? Basically, you're asking if they're good mods or not. I don't know but I just find it sort of ****ed that such a sensitive matter be placed right under the public eye and also request that the public vote on the matter.

Whatever. I haven't seen much reason why either should be demodded other than the occasional slip of intelligence, but come on, what member here hasn't had at least 100 of those? It's just a ****ing forum, guys.

If anything, ban more of these idiots I see going around the forum rather than demod the few that delete their posts.

Then again, like Pit said, they both take the job far too seriously.

Posted by Dexter

If they would listen to the desires of the members of VGC and act accordingly, then I think everything will turn out better. It's obvious that there are many members upset for what they are doing and the best choice to make is not one that they feel is right but that VGC in general finds appealing. The way I see it, our job is dedicated to the members of VGC. If we are not making them happy and are in fact doing the opposite, something is seriously wrong with the way we're conducting our business. We need to focus on how to make VGC a better place for everyone, not just ourselves. As a mod, I've made plenty of mistakes and have gotten numerous complaints. I admit my wrongs and learn from them, improving my moderating methods. We don't need to be so uptight, but perhaps a little more relaxed.

Fate and Iris aren't exactly the type of dedicated members you'd expect to find at a place like VGC. They don't really blend in with the type of place this is, therefore they are going to do things and see things very differently then what would be expected from a place like this. VGC clashes with the way I would conduct things all the time, but I've learned to alter my ways in order to suit VGC more appropriately. I think all mods, to a certain extent, need to learn to control themselves and hinder their own desires for the sake of VGC and its members.

Posted by G-Sides

so when does this poll close s:

Posted by Klarth

It's just an opinion poll

Posted by G-Sides

i know that that's how it started off but i think with most of vgc leaning towards the demodation that this should probably be taken somewhat seriously :|

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Demod both, cause....we need chaos!!! n00bie mods that replaced them would be good at generating chaos!!!! :D:D:D:D

Make Aslan and Max Mouse mods, and I can promise you that there WILL be chaos :) :) :)

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting Jesse Smith: Demod both, cause....we need chaos!!! n00bie mods that replaced them would be good at generating chaos!!!! :D:D:D:D

I think we already have chaos. ;)

Quoted post: Public poll as to their being de-modded? Basically, you're asking if they're good mods or not. I don't know but I just find it sort of ****ed that such a sensitive matter be placed right under the public eye and also request that the public vote on the matter.

Huh? What the hell is wrong with that?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro]Huh? What the hell is wrong with that?

Nothing. I just thought I'd point out a random fact. Makes me feel smarter. :)

Posted by Staev

Quoting Raptor: Okay, seriously now, I deeply care about this community and I am overcome with perturbation to see so much of its memberbase abused by the injudicious decisionmaking of corrupt leaders. If they were both demodded that would be just super-duper.

Yaaaay e-penis!

Iris amuses me, and Fate is in my thrall.

Both are under my protection.

Posted by Fate

Not to mention Raptor failed and wants retribution.

Posted by Staev

Refresh Staev's memory, for he is out of the l00p.

Posted by Fate

Raptor was made into an S-mod but he sucked and was demodded. I'm not sure if being an S-mod made him into a furry or if he was a furry turned S-mod. Either way, that speaks volumes.

Posted by Staev

I THINK he was a furry first - it was along time ago, from what I remember - but I can't say for sure.

Posted by Fate

I think he was an animal enthusiast first. That's how they all start out.

Posted by Staev

It's easy for an animal enthusiast to turn furry when one hasn't owned multiple animals and therefore doesn't realize that animals, while fun and really cool to own and raise, are ****ing stupid.:)

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Princess Fate: Not to mention Raptor failed and wants retribution.

I didn't fail. I left VGC for a few months after becoming admin at Gamewireoverforums (while it was still worth something) and asked to be demodded here. Of course, it has nothing to do with retribution. You flatter yourself by thinking such a thing. I just feel your being demodded would be best for the boards.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Staev: It's easy for an animal enthusiast to turn furry when one hasn't owned multiple animals and therefore doesn't realize that animals, while fun and really cool to own and raise, are ****ing stupid.:)

I've cared for plenty of animals in my life and have often been amazed by their intelligence. I can admire them and am certainly inspired by them. We can learn a lot from animals. They don't live in constant terror of not being misunderstood like many humans do.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Dexter]I've cared for plenty of animals in my life and have often been amazed by their intelligence.

They don't live in constant terror of not being misunderstood like many humans do.

Hm.

Posted by Dexter

What? Haven't you English folks seen Velvet Goldmine? Brian Slade and the glam of the 70s will show you.

[IMG]http://www.filmfestivals.com/images/velvet.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Staev

Quoting Dexter: I've cared for plenty of animals in my life and have often been amazed by their intelligence. I can admire them and am certainly inspired by them. We can learn a lot from animals. They don't live in constant terror of not being misunderstood like many humans do.

That's probably because most of them lack the cognitive capacity to do so.

And actually, now that I think about it, several species of primates, especially greater primates like baboons, DO care very much if they're social outcasts.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Staev: DO care very much of they're social outcasts.

I'm afraid this makes no sense at all, sir, grammatically or otherwise.

Posted by Lord of Spam

baboons care if they are social oucasts. DUR WHAT ARE SUBORDINATE CLAUSES DURR DURR DURR.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Raptor: I'm afraid this makes no sense at all, sir, grammatically or otherwise.

"If." Typo.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da members have spoken!!! Fate has been de-moded from da Community Board. :( Now it'll be harder for chaos to be generated. :(

Posted by Iris

More like she resigned so she could get Future Systems!

Wait, was I supposed to say that aloud? :o

Posted by Dexter

What goes in the mod forum stays in the mod forum, Iris! :mad:

Posted by Iris

We're also thinking of shaving Dex while he isn't looking.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Iris: I'd love to shave you, my sexy Dexy. It would be like old times, only with a new twist. :love:

Lots of erotic fun in the mod forum. :cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: More like she resigned so she could get Future Systems!

Wait, was I supposed to say that aloud? :o

grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were supposed to think that their vote counted, that they were the ones that got her de-moded!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They wern't supposed to know that she asked to be de-moded!!!!!!!! Chicks, they destroy everything!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Jesse Smith: Chicks, they destroy everything!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Remember what I shared with you, how women defend themselves by attacking, just as they attack by sudden and strange surrenders? Don't you forget it.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Dexter: Remember what I shared with you, how women defend themselves by attacking, just as they attack by sudden and strange surrenders? Don't you forget it.

Stop acting like you know anything about women beyond what you've learned from "Ghost in the Shell."

Posted by Ant

Quoting Staev: Stop acting like you know anything about women beyond what you've learned from "Ghost in the Shell."

Stop acting like you're some tuff wacko. I know it's in your nature to be an donkeyhole to all furries, but what the hell does liking anime have to do with furryism exactly? Two completely different things buddy.

lol u wacken fail hahah oh wow tits or gtfo

Ghost in the Shell sucks.

That is all.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Ant: Stop acting like you're some tuff sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t. I know it's in your nature to be an a[COLOR="Lime"]s[/COLOR]shole to all furries, but what the hell does liking anime have to do with furryism exactly? Two completely different things buddy.

lol u fukken fail hahah oh wow tits or gtfo

Looks like I touched upon a sensitive spot for Ant. Which is good, since I don't envision too many people touching upon Ant's sensitive spots but Ant. :-*

Posted by Dexter

Shut up! You're just some stupid kid stuck in his parents house with nothing better to do but to go on the Internet and be totally lame! I'm sure you wouldn't act so tough in person, huh? You're a wimp. I'd beat you up any day. What, scared of the furry?

Posted by Staev

l00l, Dexter deleting my posts because his last post was a swing-and-a-miss, as far as accusations go.

Sorry, kid, but I'm actually a grad student with my own place, lots of (real-life, non-MUCK) friends, and a pretty **** promising career in government service, if I do say so myself. Positively adorable attempt at making it seem like I'm only hating on you because I'm as socially maladjusted as you are, though.:D

Posted by Ant

Quoting Staev: Looks like I touched upon a sensitive spot for Ant. Which is good, since I don't envision too many people touching upon Ant's sensitive spots but Ant. :-*

Your pathetic attempts at insults are funny. What else you got?

Posted by Staev

They're not "attempts" at insults, you sack of AIDS; they're flat-out insults.

Whether or not they're any GOOD is another matter altogether; only a VGC-er could fail so miserably at making such a distinction.

Posted by Ant

Ya got me!

[quote=Definition of Insult]a rude expression intended to offend or hurt

It was intended I suppose. Although it didn't. ****ED THAT INTENDED AND IT'S MEANING!

Posted by Staev

LOL, are you drunk?

Both of you shut up.

Posted by Ant

THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DEMODDED!

And no, not drunk. Pretty tired though. Is this DA?

Posted by Staev

Quoting Vampiro: Both of you shut up.

No thanks, I'm having fun ****ing with him.

Maybe I'll antagonize you, too, just for forgetting your place.:D

Quoting Ant: THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DEMODDED!

And no, not drunk. Pretty tired though. Is this DA?

It's the Staev Show.:D:D:D

Quoted post: Maybe I'll antagonize you, too, just for forgetting your place.

Silly Steve, it doesn't work that way. But you're cute and make me laugh. So let's hug and make up, all right? All right.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Staev]Sorry, kid, but I'm actually a grad student with my own place, lots of (real-life, non-MUCK) friends, and a pretty **** promising career in government service, if I do say so myself. Positively adorable attempt at making it seem like I'm only hating on you because I'm as socially maladjusted as you are, though.
And yet, here you are arguing about social ability on the internet with people you don't even know

Posted by Raptor

hey guys this is about fate and iris's demodding so stay on topic alright or i'm going to have to start deleting posts because i can't stand this utter chaos and uncleanliness plus i feel the need to show everyone what a diligent mod i am

Posted by Fate

you're not a mod so you can't lol

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: hey guys this is about fate and iris's demodding so stay on topic alright or i'm going to have to start deleting posts because i can't stand this utter chaos and uncleanliness plus i feel the need to show everyone what a diligent mod i am

Agreed. Every topic has to pertain to what it's about. If you're gonna stray, make a new thread guys. Come on, what is this, VGC or something?

Mods delete posts that are totally irrelevant, or split thread, GO GO GO GO.

Posted by mis0

I'm just gonna sit down and delete every post in this thread that doesn't meet the strict standards on my posting rubric. You know, because I can, rite?

Posted by Lord of Spam

ALSO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT I DONT CARE CUZ IM A MOD AND YOUR OPINION IS WORTHLESS LOL ALSO CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR WIN
[spoiler]Funny thing is that all these type of posts are techinally on topic. :/[/spoiler]

Posted by KoH

Who the **** is 'Staev?'

Posted by Iris

I'M GOING TO START DELETING YOUR POSTS IF THEY AREN'T IN REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL POST!!!!

It's funny, because I actually don't do that, ****ers. :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

Liking anime != furryism.

Animals, yes. Anime, no.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Vampiro: Silly Steve, it doesn't work that way. But you're cute and make me laugh. So let's hug and make up, all right? All right.

Only if you put your ponis to my man-vagoo. :-*

Quoting Klarth: And yet, here you are arguing about social ability on the internet with people you don't even know

No arguments; just observations.:cool:

PS: Pit, your sig has wood - LITERALLY! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAFALKUA]A;IJOWEJMAIOJAMJFAOMJFIVMWJ;IOALVMFIOAVIFAV34P8A;FGABFGA3W

Quoted post: Only if you put your ponis to my man-vagoo. :-*

Like I could stop myself :-*

Quoted post: Who the **** is 'Staev?'

Emperor Freeza... a really old member, basically.

Posted by KoH

WHO THE **** IS STAEV?!

Btw, demod Iris too. No one tells me to stay on topic. No one. Certainly not some power hungry *****queen of the Nile. Yes, I said 'of the Nile.'

Nah jk love you

But seriously, who the **** is Staev? He's like, everwhere... yet he seems to have the personality and intelligence of wood.

Quoted post: WHO THE **** IS STAEV?!

But seriously, who the **** is Staev? He's like, everwhere... yet he seems to have the personality and intelligence of wood.

Quoted post: Emperor Freeza... a really old member, basically.

Do you really need it explained further to you?

Posted by Zac

staev is pretty gay

Posted by Staev

Quoting Zac: staev is pretty gay

GB2 NGSAM, dumb nigger.:supargrin:

(which of you faceless tards are you, again - Van Whack or whatever the Screech-distributed dirty sanchez his name is?)

Quoting KoH:

I was at VGC at its inception, near the dawn of the series of tubes that we call the internets. My e-penis is huge because I'm such a veteran member.

I'm also a superb troll. That's mostly why I'm here.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Staev: GB2 NGSAM, dumb nigger.:supargrin:

(which of you faceless tards are you, again - Van Whack or whatever the Screech-distributed dirty sanchez his name is?)

I was at VGC at its inception, near the dawn of the series of tubes that we call the internets. My e-penis is huge because I'm such a veteran member.

Pssh. Cool kids were WoNers, not VGCers.

Posted by The Judge

I just come here.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

OK, so is this poll accomplishing anything? Nothing seems to have changed.

Chaos rules as usual. ;)

Posted by Staev

Quoting Misoxeny: Pssh. Cool kids were WoNers, not VGCers.

That's what I meant. I just didn't think that anyone here besides Brandon and me knew what the Christ WoN was.:sh2y:

Posted by Zac

I know what WoN is you faggot

Posted by Pit

if you say WoNers out loud, it sounds retarded. Ask soul, we both said it out loud making fun of WoNers because it sounds so fukken retarded.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro]Do you really need it explained further to you?
Oh I totally didn't see your post. I swear to *** we like, cross-posted at the same time.

[quote=Staev]I was at VGC at its inception, near the dawn of the series of tubes that we call the internets. My e-penis is huge because I'm such a veteran member.

Oh okay, cool. :) Um... Nah, I won't comment on the e-penis thing.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Zac: I know what WoN is you faggot

Yes, but I've declared you a negro, and therefore, you only get 3/5 of a vote.

Posted by Zeta

Oh shi- It's still the 18th century?

Posted by Lord of Spam

party like its 1799

Posted by Staev

Amadeus Amadeus! Amadeus!

Quoted post: OK, so is this poll accomplishing anything? Nothing seems to have changed.

Fate isn't a mod of the community board anymore and we have new rules.

Posted by Zeta

We win?

More or less.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Fate loses, turtles win.

Posted by Iris

Iris, the hare, has gained the victor.

Posted by Zeta

Tortoise beats hare.

Turtles/Tortoises > All

Posted by Arcadios

Franklin the turtle > you

Posted by Zeta

Heat Genblem > That turtle thing from Super Metroid that I can't remember the name of > Rainy Turtloid > Franklin

Posted by Lord of Spam

tama>* LOL OFF TOPIC

Michelangelo > Everything

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: Michelangelo > Everything

If you mean the Ninja Turtle then I agree.

Posted by The Judge

Well, we finally cracked Fate. Now we've just got to get some points through Iris's thick skull and we're set!

Quoted post: If you mean the Ninja Turtle then I agree.

Who else?

Posted by Xenos

... When I first read that, I immediately thought of the artisan, and hence I was confused for along time. :(

Posted by Klarth

hey speaking of de-mods

how about you hurry up before i give you a REASON to get rid of me, smith

Posted by Staev

Quoting Zeta: That turtle thing from Super Metroid that I can't remember the name of

That thing is nuts, man. I love the secret unique monsters in that game. Hell, they creep even ME out.:sh2y:

Posted by Fate

Quoting The Judge: Well, we finally cracked Fate.

You guys didn't crack me. I don't think Jesse would have demodded me no matter how much *****ing happened. I actually resigned because I thought it was in the best interest of the CB. Yeah, I actually thought to help you dicks.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Klarth: how about you hurry up before i give you a REASON to get rid of me, smith

I'm not Kent Traffic Cop, but I'd say you're threatening the VGC!

This thread was interesting and I'm sure the ladies are taking everyone's thoughts under consideration.

Either I don't know how to super mod properly or the split thread option has been eradicated from our options. :(

I like your avatar, Fate. Can't wait for volume 2!!! It came out yesterday didn't it? :)

Posted by Fate

I'll have you know, Dexter, that I bought a very expensive purple silk kimono yesterday for my costume. All I need is the obi and tabi (with sandals) and I'm all good for some cosplay.

Quoted post: Yeah, I actually thought to help you dicks.

There's no helping us. It's... it's too late. Just go on and SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE YOURSELF!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: Either I don't know how to super mod properly or the split thread option has been eradicated from our options. :(

'Move Posts', it's your friend!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Princess Fate: You guys didn't crack me. I don't think Jesse would have demodded me no matter how much *****ing happened. I actually resigned because I thought it was in the best interest of the CB. Yeah, I actually thought to help you dicks.

And I love you for it.

Posted by Fate

I still see you as a whiny brat, so don't expect that love to be returned. jk???? to be continued

Posted by The Judge

Right. Cause I was doing one hell of a lot of whining about this whole issue.

Posted by Fate

Highlight plz.

You, DA, same thing.

Posted by The Judge

I forgot that when I associate with a blog, I suddenly become an amalgamous ooze of every complaint any member who posts there has.

Sorry.

Posted by Fate

It's okay, it's not your fault.

I cracked you good, *****. ****ing hot.

Posted by Ant

Valid complatints=whining.

Posted by The Judge

In the ears of those so high above the clouds that they hear only a slight squeek.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: I forgot that when I associate with a blog, I suddenly become an amalgamous ooze of every complaint any member who posts there has.

Sorry.

****, if I knew I could make you look bad by whining about stupid things, I'd have done a lot more of it:-D

Posted by The Judge

Well, those idiotic generalizations aren't gone, so you might as well sully my name by associative proxy.

Posted by Fate

I do. :)