Back

Posted by WackoHater2

To anyone who cares, I am back. My computer has been broken for a few days.

Posted by Xero

It's great that you took the trouble to create a WB thread after being gone for about 5 days ;)

Posted by Klarth

You were gone? Oh no. What a shame.

Posted by mis0

I didn't even notice. :)

Posted by The Judge

Welcome back

Posted by WackoHater2

Flame ghost: Yeah. Lol. I feel like 5 days without VGC is like 50 years. I love this place.

Judge: Thanks.

Posted by Kit

Welcome back. :cookie:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: Flame ghost: Yeah. Lol. I feel like 5 days without VGC is like 50 years. I love this place.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Addictee [/COLOR];)

Posted by WackoHater2

Thanks Kirby, and yes I am Flame. Yes I am.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Bah. Can't be more addicted than Mr.Nintendo was ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: I love this place.

Am I seeing things, or did some one say that publicly??!!! :eek: Do you remember who da Admin is??!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Kit

Jesse, we all know your big secret. :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

He's a racist.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He'z a wacko!! Ask Dexter!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater2

Yes, I said it publicly. If anyone at my school knew what vgchat.com was, I'd say it loud and proud there too.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: Flame ghost: Yeah. Lol. I feel like 5 days without VGC is like 50 years.

So if I gave in to my urges and kicked you into next week, you'd feel as if you had been gone for 70 years?

Posted by WackoHater2

I could only hope that someday we meet up Raptor. Really. I'd be in jail for the rest of my life for the things I'd do to you.

Posted by Arcadios

Rape?

Posted by WackoHater2

No not rape! Arc, you're disgusting. I'd need time to formulate something, but I could post it if you give me until like tomorrow morning.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: I could only hope that someday we meet up Raptor. Really. I'd be in jail for the rest of my life for the things I'd do to you.

Let me guess, you're going to break into my house in the middle of the night to steal the handle off my vibrating toothbrush and use it in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Posted by WackoHater2

No. I wouldn't go into your house. That's wrong. I'd probably provoke you to hit me, then defend myself the only way I can; by ending your life. :) anyway, bad thoughts. I try to think positive nowadays. So I am done with this conversation. Have a nice day.

Posted by Arcadios

Internet=Serious Business

Posted by Raptor

Internet=Jiffylube for angstmachines

Posted by maian

lol

I think Raptor'd have the advantage. :(

Anyway, I don't dislike you or anything, but making wb threads is a bad idea if you're not incredibly well known/won't be missed.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Raptor would fight in all his feral fury.

Panic would.... panic.