Who has...

Posted by KoH

Vent or TS? I've been thinking for a while to just make a vent server (since I can get hosting for one for free) and just let all you vgcers use it for all your gaming/social needs. It's free and there's good sound quality. Plus, you can use it whenever you're playing games.

Vote on the poll if you think I should make a vent server for public/private VGC use.

Posted by muffla

Its a good idea but i dont want to get yelled at for yelling at noobs

Posted by Apathetic

It sounds like a good idea, just you know, keep it under control.

Posted by KoH

Yeah, I'm gonna basically have it where everyone whispers me with a request and I make them an individual password that they alone can use. That way vent won't be abused, etc. Sadly though, not too many people are interested in the idea it seems. :-/

Posted by Malevolence

I think it would be great. You should establish one and post the information anyway, so nobody will have a choice whether it is there or not. It will also make them curious, and in the end checking it out. My vote? Yes. I prefer vent, but TS is fine too.

Posted by Apathetic

Tell me when its up, or if its up. Im looking forward to it!

Posted by KoH

Okay, sorry, didn't even bother rechecking this thread, lol.

I'll set it up within a week or two. So expect vent info. PM me for your very own awesome password!

Reason why you get your own password: I've had bad experience with people using my vent servers for an entire network of friends. I hate moochers, hence, I find it this the best method to ensure the safety and population control.

Btw,
[URL="member.php?u=94"]Bj Blaskowitz[/URL], [URL="member.php?u=8394170"]brownoystercult[/URL], [URL="member.php?u=141"]Klarth[/URL], [URL="member.php?u=3703"]muffla[/URL] you guys are ***** lords of the highest degree.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Got both.

Posted by Kit

I've heard of Ventrilo, but I have no idea what it is. What do you use it for?

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Dark Kirby: I've heard of Ventrilo, but I have no idea what it is. What do you use it for?

Basically you connect over a Server IP and it is like talking on the phone. You can have a binding where you hold the key and talk into the mic, or have it so it is all sound, which most people do not prefer.

Posted by GameMiestro

I like free things I can use. How exactly would we use it, though?