Complaint #3

Posted by netman

From Draxamus, who is sick of having his threads deleted for no apparent reason.

[quote=draxamus] I'm having Netman post this for me because of the following PM Admiral Anthrax sent to Majesty:

"Actually, it was agreed that super mods can't delete each other's posts. So far be it for MODERATORS to do the same thing.

Cut the attitude."

Although after reading some of the other posts in this forum, I see that his own words may not be much of a deterrent.

As most of you know, I originally made one big trhead about the abuse and censorship going on at VGChat. That thread was moved here, and this forum had "Complaints" put into its title. The thread was running out of steam on its own, and would have died a natural death, had Admiral Anthrax not deleted it. That thread contained a lot of intelligent, well thought-out posts, and people could have gone back and read over them if they wished. The reason for the thread's deletion, as far as I can see, is that it was starting to make Admiral Anthrax look bad.

The reason this thread is called Complaint #3 is that I had already written a second complaint thread to address the situation described in the previous paragraph. Again, I put thought into my posts, as did most people who commented in the thread. But again Admiral Anthrax abused his power by deleting that thread. The thread was legitimate, and it was posted in the correct forum. There was no valid reason for its deletion. Admiral Anthrax cannot control his actions when his ego is at risk.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I vote that we de-mod every one and go back to WWWBoard days, ie no moding/banning!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

I actually wouldn't mind that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Except when there was the poll just to not allow banning, it lost!!! So of course a poll to totally get rid of you mods/super mods will NEVER pass. Of course ALL of you are atleast a little power hungry!!!! :D:D:D:D:D It's fun to have power, and you all know it!!! :D:D:D:D *Is tempted to use that power and ban naughty Khao

Posted by mis0

For what, being more awesome than you? I rule too much, even for the Wacko King.

Posted by father o'blivion

Once again, banned for questioning the decisions of a supermod.

Jesse! When are you going to do something about this blatant abuse? I don't understand your logic here. When a supermod, Admiral Anthrax to be exact, gets called out in the COMPLAINTS forum (you know, where this sort of thing is supposed to go) the thread gets deleted and the poster gets banned. Nothing is done about this.

It almost seems like you condone this sort of behavior. Why not modify the board rules to "Our supermods reserve the right to delete, ban, and otherwise mute the voice of anyone they please, at any time they please, and with or without reason?" That seems to be the way this place is being ran.

Posted by Jesse Smith

In case you havn't noticed, Democracy stinks some times!!!! The mods will never vote out AA!!!!!!

Posted by Altinure

hasn't it been done before already?

I think when such a egregious abuse of power is taking place, the admin should step in and do something about it, democracy be damned.

Posted by Proto Man

I think we are seeing a lack of human relations here... something needs to be done before the situation gets worse.

Posted by Xenos

Apparently, nothing really can be done unless some people hit their hard head with a hammer. =^.^=

ElPikachupacabra: and majesty is an ***. he tried to upstage me, and really, I deleted posts of his to **** him off more than anything else
spitzenqualitait: That is an abuse of power.
ElPikachupacabra: oh well, it's still fun as hell
spitzenqualitait: So you admit you abused your power?
spitzenqualitait: And if you deem such abuses "fun", you are perfectly alright with doing it?
ElPikachupacabra: I take the fifth, good sir. :-P

I am spitzenqualitiat, ElPikachupacabra is Admiral Anthrax.

Here we have Freddy G admitting to abusing his power, saying he enjoyed doing it, and pretty much implying that he has no problem doing it when it suits his needs.
Can you say shooting yourself in the foot?

I already admitted that I deleted his posts to **** him off elsewhere on the boards, you moron. Stop acting like you discovered anything new. And of course I'm going to enjoy putting him in his place. What, would I say I didn't want to do it?

It might not be new, but I don't know how well it's been publicized. I'm gonna do a bit of that.

You didn't say you enjoyed putting him in his place. I said "It's an abuse of power", to which you replied "it's still fun as hell," meaning you felt no remorse about abusing your power, and really don't care about fair use of your powers as long as you get what you want.

Quoting father o'blivion:
You didn't say you enjoyed putting him in his place. I said "It's an abuse of power", to which you replied "it's still fun as hell," meaning you felt no remorse about abusing your power, and really don't care about fair use of your powers as long as you get what you want.

Well then, I guess you learned something new today, didn't you? :rolleyes:Maybe you should have registered as "spin doctor". I've never seen such a lame excuse for a wannabe prosecutor in my life.

Posted by Klarth

Quick, ban him before he makes you look like even more of a fascist!

I'll let his idiocy speak for itself.

Posted by Proto Man

Look, abuse of power is wrong anyway you look at it, especially when it's to tick other people off. I don't know why you think you need to "put Majesty in his place", I really haven't seen him do anything wrong.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Admiral Anthrax: I actually wouldn't mind that.

Something tells me you would mind a bit more if you weren't half-resigning and having people make demod polls against you.

Posted by mis0

And AA was the one said mods weren't to delete each others threads; and there he goes again, deleting Sabres demod thread.

What a prick.

You guys can thank me however you see fit.