Um... another suggestion...

Posted by KoH

Get rid of the Flame Board. It was awesome back in its day but it's gotten to be a spam board now and everyone knows it.

As much as I'd enjoy reliving the good ol' days, it doesn't seem possible anymore. Can anyone actually say that they enjoy the Flame Board now as much as they did a few years ago?

Posted by Raptor

Yes.

Posted by Iris

Jesse wants to use it as a spam board as well, for banned people or anything else that'll start drama.

Posted by Arcadios

Jesse enjoys drama.
He wouldn't delete it.

Posted by G-Sides

i, for one, particularly enjoy the flame board
mainly for bakura.

Posted by KoH

JESSE, GET RID OF THAT DISGRACE OF A FLAME BOARD. OR AT LEAST CHANGE THE NAME TO "SPAM BOARD" TO SAVE CONFUSION.

[quote=Raptor]Yes.

You, my friend, are a ****ing liar and should be shot.

Posted by Raptor

Wrong, buddy. I'm not your friend, pal.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Actually, I voted no to having da board!!!!!!!!! It was da mods that wanted it!!!! The kind of drama I like is for example...think of the mods that are chicks!!!!

I could make a 'Big Brother' type of board for the banned members to live in, aka be locked up, where only banned members could start threads, while the rest of us can reply. Banned members would only be able to see that board. aka...Bakura would live there!!!!

Posted by Ant

That would be interesting.

But what if a senior member actually wants to flame another senior member, where would they go about doing such things?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Raptor]Wrong, buddy. I'm not your friend, pal.

You're deranged. Gtfo.

Ant: Community board? I actually couldn't see a better board for people to work out matters between themselves than a board meant for actually talking about each other.

Posted by Ant

True, but if I recall correctly some people had a problem with people doing it there for some reason or another.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting KoH: You're deranged. Gtfo.

I actually do enjoy the flame board as much now as I did a few years ago. Shut up.

Posted by KoH

Bull****. You must enjoy mindless banter in that case. Actually... yeah, guess you do. :)

[quote=Ant]True, but if I recall correctly some people had a problem with people doing it there for some reason or another.

***, can't we all just get along?

Posted by Iris

Jesse, I proposed that idea ages ago. >:O

Posted by Xero

The flame board is not what it used to be. At first there were a bunch of threads that turned out to be funny conversations, but now most threads are created by Bakura and they're all pointless.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: Jesse, I proposed that idea ages ago. >:O

Ack!!! Chicks arn't supposed to get da credit!!!! grrrrr!!!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting KoH: JESSE, GET RID OF THAT DISGRACE OF A FLAME BOARD. OR AT LEAST CHANGE THE NAME TO "SPAM BOARD" TO SAVE CONFUSION.

I should totaly mod it:cool:

Posted by KoH

Yuh huh. You are going to mod the Flame Board. :)

Also, I just noticed that a few of you seem to think that I'm Flame Ghost. I'm not. :( That's just a fun fact I threw in here.

Edit: Oh! And get rid of the rep system. Look at my rep for ***'s sake. I have 1555 and 623 posts. This rep system is bull**** and everyone knows it. Trash it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH:
Also, I just noticed that a few of you seem to think that I'm Flame Ghost. I'm not. :( That's just a fun fact I threw in here.

What the heck? I doubt some members really think that o_0

Quoting KoH: Edit: Oh! And get rid of the rep system. Look at my rep for ***'s sake. I have 1555 and 623 posts. This rep system is bull**** and everyone knows it. Trash it.

lol A lot of members have more rep than posts, but that's the way it is. Jesse took off the numbers at some point and they were voted to come back, so it won't work KoH ;)

Posted by KoH

[quote=Flame ghost]What the heck? I doubt some members really think that o_0
I found it odd too. But apparently some do.

[quote]lol A lot of members have more rep than posts, but that's the way it is. Jesse took off the numbers at some point and they were voted to come back, so it won't work KoH ;)
Sucks. Whatever, on the brighter side of life, looking at the post/rep ratio you can tend to predict the quality of posts a person is bound to have in the near future. Aside from that, it promotes unnecessary prejudice and ego. But a little ego never hurt anyone.

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH]I found it odd too. But apparently some do.

Never read anything such, but if we REALLY were the same person, mods would know it : looking at the post/rep ratio you can tend to predict the quality of posts a person is bound to have in the near future.

See that's the point I tried to debate when I first joined this place and it got me banned twice ;)

Posted by KoH

Meh. VGC's always been ban happy.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I got an idea. How about I make Bakura mod the flame board!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: ooking at the post/rep ratio you can tend to predict the quality of posts a person is bound to have in the near future.

Hello lol

Posted by KoH

[quote=Jesse Smith]I got an idea. How about I make Bakura mod the flame board!!!! :D:D:D:D

I barely know who that is. :( Make the KoH lord mod of the flame board!!! :D :D :D :D

Whacko response to a whacko idea. :)

[quote=Vampiro]Hello lol

Actually, you're an exception, buddy!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: I got an idea. How about I make Bakura mod the flame board!!!! :D:D:D:D

KoH > Bakura

Posted by KoH

That's something that I'm fairly sure everyone can agree on. Hopefully... :(

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Well if the flame board becomes "spam board" then Bakura would be perfect to keep the board alive with accurate topics (anything fits in a spam board anyway) if it remains a flame board, then yeah go for it, but be sure that you create flamming topics ;)
[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Actually, you're an exception, buddy!

Exactly.

Posted by G-Sides

flame board should stay imo. i like the idea of a place outside of the blogs where i don't have to put any thought into anything i say :s