Is KH3 going to be on PS3 or PS2

Posted by Jazz

Title says all, but what do you think I hope not PS3 or I'm screwed.

Posted by Arcadios

Chances are PS3.

Posted by Jazz

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that really sucks it should be for PS2. Shouldn't it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No, why should it be on the PS2? Because that's where it started? lol k, I don't want Mario Galaxy on the Wii then, it belongs on the NES! Retarded logic.

Though, I actually wouldn't be surprised if there's a stripped-down version of the PS3 title when, or close to when, it comes out.

Posted by Jazz

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

Well it will be on PS3 but not for like 4 more years or so.

Posted by Jazz

Well mabey my parents will let me get a PS3 when it comes out. But its just a waste of money (I think).

Posted by Arcadios

Wait awhile.
If you're only gonna buy a PS3 for KH then wait until there's an actual stated release date.

Posted by Jazz

That's true.

Posted by scylla22

It may wind up showing up on the nintendo wii or the ds. Squareenix is really starting to warm back up to nintendo.

Posted by Arcadios

Kingdom Hearts 3?
Unless PS3 is a gigantic pile of failure I don't think it'll move to another home console and it would never be on DS.
Only spin-offs or side games like COM.
There's already another KH port for DS in the making.

Posted by Zabuza

No... the one coming out for the DS is called A Wonderful Life but its not a KH game it is just made by the same people. Kingdom Hearts 3 is positivly coming out for the PS3.

Quoted post: It may wind up showing up on the nintendo wii or the ds. Squareenix is really starting to warm back up to nintendo

Starting?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Zabuza: No... the one coming out for the DS is called A Wonderful Life but its not a KH game it is just made by the same people. Kingdom Hearts 3 is positivly coming out for the PS3.

It is a KH game but it's a spin-off.
Would COM be considered a spin-off?

Posted by Kit

Quoting Arcadios: It is a KH game but it's a spin-off.

I thought that was the title for the newest Harvest Moon game, unless I'm mistaken, although if I am right, Harvest Moon came WAY before Kingdom Hearts.

Posted by Arcadios

It did but I wonder what the reason behind the name.

Posted by WackoHater2

It will most definatly be coming out on the PS3. I couldn't see it on the PS2. I'll be waiting until KH3 comes out to buy a PS3, unless something absolutly orgasmic to my eyes comes out beforehand.

Posted by Jazz

I hope it doesn't come out for any other platform. At least for PS2 or PS3 (most likely PS3).

Posted by FullMetal

I saw this thing at [URL="http://www.IGN.com"]www.IGN.com[/URL] that there is going to be one for the DS and KH3 is going to be for the PS3.

Posted by Jazz

Ok!!!

There's so much incorrect information in this thread that it hurts my brain.

Posted by Zabuza

Here is the link to the game for the DS:
[URL="http://ds.ign.com/articles/734/734389p1.html"]http://ds.ign.com/articles/734/734389p1.html[/URL]

Like I said, its made by the same people but it is not a Kingdom Hearts game.

Posted by Jazz

:eek: What do you mean incorrect information.:eek:

Then whats the right info.

Posted by Zabuza

Its right above the post thats above this post.

Posted by Paradox Master

Im going with Zabuza on this one. It does clearly state its not a kingdom hearts game.

Posted by WackoHater2

It reminds me of Viewtiful Joe. I dunno why though.

Posted by Neck

The game is simple really. The bottom screen consist the player and the top is the menu, maps, ect... In battle the top screen is Tsuki, the main female character, who you can't control but you must press the directional buttons to power her attacks. Neck is control by the pen which can make him do tons of things. The story is pretty basic too, Neck has 7 days to live (How many times has this happened?) so he goes around fighting "Noise", which are the enemy by the way, to make sure he doesn't die. Also, Tsuki joins to save him.

Posted by Jazz

Which game are you talking about.

Posted by temari

if kh3 is for the ps3 then it would be a flop , because not very many parents are willing to buy an entirely new game console for only one game !the company would lose millons of dollars don't you think that square enix had thought of that !(I'm sorry if I seem a little rude.if you guys don't know what i'm talking about I was responeding to jazz's thread on the first page about the kh3 ,ps3 debait.)

Posted by Arcadios

You don't know what your talking about.
There will be other games and KH3 isn't until 2 years or so.
Ever heard of a fanbase?

Quoted post: if kh3 is for the ps3 then it would be a flop , because not very many parents are willing to buy an entirely new game console for only one game !the company would lose millons of dollars don't you think that square enix had thought of that !(I'm sorry if I seem a little rude)

Stop talking about subjects you have no clue on. I mean, what's up, Halo?

Posted by temari

well you'll just have to forgive me then , i'm a newbie so cut me some slack !(jeez)

Posted by Jazz

Don't be so harsh, ***. Temari is a newbie.

Posted by Arcadios

And so are you.

... that wasn't harsh. I can actually be harsh if you want me to, though.

Posted by Jazz

Ha, Ha. And by the way i've been here for a while, so don't call me a Newbie.

Posted by Arcadios

Actually it goes like this:
Vamp gets to call me a newbie because of the join date and I could do the same to you.
VGC works like that....I think. =/

Jazz hasn't even been here a month, he's a newb. Arc isn't because he's been her since April and actually knows his way around the forums and has built up at least a shred of recognition.

Posted by temari

:judge: please don't pick on jazz,jazz was just trying to stick up for me!
if you want to tease someone because their a "newbie" you should tease me!(jeez) ( the reason I said "pick on " is because jazz obivously dosen't like the term "newbie")

Posted by Arcadios

He's gonna have to stick with it for sometime.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=temari] if kh3 is for the ps3 then it would be a flop , because not very many parents are willing to buy an entirely new game console for only one game !the company would lose millons of dollars don't you think that square enix had thought of that !(I'm sorry if I seem a little rude)
You do realise that some people buy their own games consoles and don't spend their lives leeching off their parents, right? If you plan to ask your mum and dad for absolutely EVERYTHING material then you're living a terrible life.

Actually, your childhood must be wonderful and I envy you to hell.

Quoted post: please don't pick on jazz,jazz was just trying to stick up for me!
if you want to tease someone because their a "newbie" you should tease me!(jeez) ( the reason I said "pick on " is because jazz obivously dosen't like the term "newbie")

No one's being mean, or teasing, or whatever anyone. You're just dumb.

Posted by Jazz

Ok, then some of us are acting dumb. Let's stop.

Posted by Jazz

Temari are you there?

Posted by temari

Quoting Arcadios: He's gonna have to stick with it for sometime.

if your talking about me , i'm NOT a "HE"!

-but yes i think we should just drop this newbie subject, and leave it alone! It's really not all that improtant.( i'm sorry i said "mean","teasing",and all that other happy horse sh** vampiro.i'm just a little "uh-duh" sometimes.well maybe all the time but who cares?)

Posted by Jazz

Temari how do you quote somebody's else post.

Posted by Jazz

Quoting Jazz: Temari how do you quote somebody's else post.

nevermind i'm being a retard

Posted by temari

talk about "uh-duh"

Posted by Arcadios

[quote]if your talking about me , i'm NOT a "HE"!
That was toward Jazz, idiot.

Posted by temari

yeah i know , i wasn't talking to you or vampiro , but i guess i should have made that a little more claer

Posted by Jazz

Quoting Arcadios: That was toward Jazz, idiot.

Shut up, Arcadios you think you can controll everybody and tease them and all this **** so shut the hell up and stop being an ***!!!!

Posted by temari

Quoting Arcadios: That was toward Jazz, idiot.

oh I'm sorry

Posted by temari

*** , jazz he wasn't teasing you! he couldn't have known your gender!(you don't have it listed!)

Posted by Jazz

Well, he can think of what gender i am i don't give a ****. And I'm very grumpy so don't mess with me.

Posted by temari

but still try be a little less ****ed off, please ?
(jeez)

Posted by Jazz

Who me. i'm trying to calm down.

Posted by Mikeachu

Here's some food for thought: [URL="http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154029"]http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154029[/URL]

Posted by Jazz

Quoting Mikeachu: Here's some food for thought: [URL="http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154029"]http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154029[/URL]

For who?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Jazz: Shut up, Arcadios you think you can controll everybody and tease them and all this **** so shut the hell up and stop being ***!!!!

Admittedly, Arcadios is an impudent, egocentric baby, but you're not exactly innocent of idiocy yourself.

Posted by Jazz

Shut up! I'm actually very smart!

Posted by temari

then control yourself jazz,and retain your anger,just don't retain it to long or your head will explode,but lets turn our attention back to the original subject " is kingdom hearts 3 going to be for ps3?"

Posted by Jazz

Quoting temari: then control yourself jazz,and retain your anger,just don't retain it to long or your head will explode,but lets turn our attention back to the original subject " is kingdom hearts 3 going to be for ps3?"

Alright fine i'll just put the anger on my brother. Anyways back to subject before somebody erases the thread.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Mikeachu: Here's some food for thought: [URL="http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154029"]http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154029[/URL]

I still say it's going to be on PS3.

Posted by temari

Quoting Arcadios: You don't know what your talking about.
There will be other games and KH3 isn't until 2 years or so.
Ever heard of a fanbase?

you know, now I agree with you I think that kh3 is going to be for ps3
because it's ( like you said) not going to be the only game for ps3.and I actually hope it is because I heard that the graphics for ps3 were way
better than ps2.

Guys, I just found something out... a 600 dollar console has better graphics than a 100 dollar console. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!

Posted by Arcadios

Self Honesty Thread, My friend.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Jazz: Shut up! I'm actually very smart!

No, you're not. You are, however, a ditzy dumbass arguing about Disney characters on the internet.

Posted by Jazz

***, sometimes i am a dumbass, sorry lets just talk on subject.

Posted by temari

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Guys, I just found something out... a 600 dollar console has better graphics than a 100 dollar console. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! thats sooooo funny! ..... jerk:chainsaw:

Posted by Jazz

You guys are acting stupid........don't comment on what i just said

Posted by temari

i will comment! and you can't stop me hahaha...ha!
:simpson:

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Klarth: No, you're not. You are, however, a ditzy dumbass arguing about Disney characters on the internet.

you have over 9000 posts on this forum. you cant talk at all

anyway, I heard that KH3 is going to be on 360 and its going to be online.

Quoting temari: HAHAHAHAHAHA! thats sooooo funny! ..... jerk:chainsaw:

Smartest statement I ever saw on this forum

Posted by temari

were'd you hear that from?

Posted by temari

where did you hear that kh3 was going to be on the 360? i want to check
it out, i believe you and all i just want to see for myself.

Posted by antisora

dude thats um off..

Posted by temari

then what console do you kh3 is going to be on??

PS3 and that's it.

Posted by Zeta

If Kefka, Ultros, or Gilgamesh are thrown into KH3 (And I hope to *** they don't, what with them being too awesome for this.) Sora or whatever his name is doesn't stand a chance.

Posted by temari

Quoting Zeta: If Kefka, Ultros, or Gilgamesh are thrown into KH3 (And I hope to *** they don't, what with them being too awesome for this.) Sora or whatever his name is doesn't stand a chance.

sorry don't know who they are, can you enlighten me??