Dust?! In my DA?!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So yeah, how dusty is yer room?

I ask this because I was sitting at my desk earlier drawing stick people with my finger until it dawned on me... I'm drawing in dust... I just cleaned this desk yesterday. WHY IS THERE DUST?! Seriously, I can dust and air out my room for a week straight and have it suddenly dusty again. And I mean really dusty. Which is bad since I'm allergic to dust, which causes me sneeze, which stirs up more dust, causing me to sneeze more, etc.

**** this ****, sirs.

Posted by Ant

My room isn't that dusty actually. There are spots that are extremely dusty. But the main areas of my room (desk, tv, bed) are all dust free for the most part.

Posted by The Judge

My room gets incredibly dusty because I prefer the window shut at all times and I don't make any effort to clean dust up at all.

Posted by mis0

My stereo is neatly covered in dust, as is some stuff in my closets. My DVDs and books are all fairly clean, as are the PS2 and laptop. It just depends on what I touch often. The stereo is on almost all of the time, though. I just hardly ever touch it (remote).

If/when I clean, it stays clean for awhile.

Posted by Lord of Spam

not any dust anywhere except my bookcase.

Posted by Xero

The are constructions near my house, so it's more dusty than usual in my room, but usually I clean it up once a month and dust everything cuz I'm a bit asthmatic.

Posted by Linko_16

Dust in some places without activity.

Posted by Apathetic

back of the bookcases.

Posted by Ch

Theres dust all over my room. Seeing that I don't sleep or have gone in my bedroom for over a year it becomes inactive and collects dust.

Posted by Slade

We mostly use a wood stove to heat our house, so it's more dusty than usual everywhere. I usually only dust when I'm cleaning my room or when I move furniture around, though.

Posted by brownoystercult

My mom and Vampiro have something in common.

Posted by Slade

THEY BOTH DRAW STICK FIGURES

Posted by Ant

Quoting Slade: We mostly use a wood stove to heat our house

is this 1806?

Posted by Slade

Yes.

Posted by sniper

Wood stoves are common in the great Northwest.

Posted by Ant

lol great northwest. The only thing great about the Northwest is Tim's Cascade Chips.

Posted by Slade

And it rains a lot.

Posted by sniper

Also, Nintendo of America, Microsoft, Boeing, etc.

Posted by The Judge

Boeing Metals? They have high prices and take a long time to ship their products. It's Fry Steel you want to contact for the best deals.

Posted by Lord of Spam

boeing airplanes, you dumb ****. also, microsoft good? oh lawd.

Posted by sniper

If it weren't for Microsoft, computers wouldn't be where they are today, no matter how they may suck otherwise. And yes, Boeing AIRPLANES, genius.

Posted by The Judge

SORRY, WE HERE AT WORK HAPPEN TO BUY FROM BOEING METALS.

Dn't mix work with your personal life next time, idiot. Seriously, when I come home from work, I know next to nothing about computers except how to get to VGC and various other sites. That's it, because I know how life works.

Posted by The Judge

Funfact: I'm still at work

Yes, and? I call my mom from work, but I don't turn around and go "LOL GUYS, MY MOM IS HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY BECAUSE-"

Posted by Lord of Spam

the only time i care to hear the end of that sentence is if it ends with "you are raping her."

Luckily I was.