Greetings

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

I used to come here long ago, not sure exactly what name I used but it's of no importance. Anyways I came back and noticed the Pokemon Battle forum vanished, any reason for this?

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome and I wouldn't know.
Before my time.

Posted by Zeta

People stopped doing Pokemon Battles, so the board was deleted.

Welcome back, whoever you were. :cookie:

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

Well thanks for the replies, and answer. Though I wish I had come back before it was deleted...maybe on more person active on it would have saved it, I wouldn't know.

Posted by Aeshataro

heh, ur kind of like me. i was here around 3-4 years ago under the same name, and now i've come back and everything's quite different. lol. oh, and welcom back.

Posted by Xero

Welcome shippo. Hope you have a great time here :)

Posted by ShippoAkoutsu

Thanks everyone, I may give the Sim Battles a try out since the Poke battles are gone.

Posted by Xero

Quoting ShippoAkoutsu: Thanks everyone, I may give the Sim Battles a try out since the Poke battles are gone.

Good move

Posted by Breakman

You guys were really around back then? I was around here all the time long ago, more like 4-5 years actually. dunno if you ever saw me, I ended up going to the VGS crowd for a long while, and even now I just come and go from time to time.

I don't really recognize your names, though you claim to have gone by another one anyway, Shippo. Either way, welcome back.

Posted by Aeshataro

no, i don't remember seeing you. i remember people like jesse smith (lol), dark kirby, raptor, this one chick who was like obsessed with amy(sonic the hedgehog) and Sango(inuyasha), and this guy named MasterAsh. Anyone know what happened to those two? The Sango girl and MasterAsh?

Posted by Kit

You remembered me? Huh. What was your old screenname? (If you remember it.)

Posted by Aeshataro

the same as it is now. well, before it was aeshateru. but then about halfway thru when jesse was giving out name changes i changed mine to what it is now. i remember u cuz u sent me a message saying u'd agree to be my friend. hehe...yeah that sounds kind of weird doesn't it...^^;

Posted by Ant

enjoy the boards

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Aeshataro: no, i don't remember seeing you. i remember people like jesse smith (lol), dark kirby, raptor, this one chick who was like obsessed with amy(sonic the hedgehog) and Sango(inuyasha), and this guy named MasterAsh. Anyone know what happened to those two? The Sango girl and MasterAsh?

Yeah, that sounds like somewhere around 2002-2003, not my high time here (2001). I've been around since, but only in very small patches here and there; I accumulated somewhere around 300 posts between the time the board split in late 2001 and the wipe happened in like 2004 or whenever, but wasn't around too much.

Anyway, I loved the old sim battle and pokemon battle boards, but didn't really post much in the pokemon one; though a lot of us would have been really good at it and enjoyed it, we were too ashamed to go through with it. Ah, the intricacies of being the insecure teenage nerd many of us were.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Aeshtaro]no, i don't remember seeing you. i remember people like jesse smith (lol), dark kirby, raptor, this one chick who was like obsessed with amy(sonic the hedgehog) and Sango(inuyasha), and this guy named MasterAsh. Anyone know what happened to those two? The Sango girl and MasterAsh?
Jesse - admin
Dark Kirby - lol
Raptor - Still here
Amy Rose - She's Iris now, and she's a supermod
Sango - Actually the same person, I think
MasterAsh - Haven't seen him for a long, long time... Sadly.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Breakman: Yeah, that sounds like somewhere around 2002-2003

Well I didn't join then, so she must be confused with somebody else.

Posted by Aeshataro

Quoting Dark Kirby: Well I didn't join then, so she must be confused with somebody else.

oh ^^; because honestly you two have the same names.

Posted by KoH

You're all noobs.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Klarth: Amy Rose - She's Iris now, and she's a supermod
Sango - Actually the same person, I think

INDEED THEY ARE.

lol useless post welcome back etc etc