Why I like PSP better then DS

Posted by Larry The Great

1. Has conventionl gameplay.
2. Better graphics
3. Grand Theft Auto and SOCOM
4. No Stylus to lose
5. More fun games (well more games that appel to me)

Posted by Arcadios

I disagree.
I believe that DS has more games that are fun.

Not to offend anyone that likes them, think most DS games are lame. Not enough violence.

Posted by Apathetic

Yeah right pokemon is like cock fighting.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Not enough violence.

And that's where it all goes to ****.

[QUOTE=Vampiro]And that's where it all goes to ****.[/QUOTE

Violence is what (in my openion) makes games fun.

Quoted post: Violence is what (in my openion) makes games fun.

Right, and that's where I stopped caring for your opinion. Too many kids these days believe violence is the end-all be-all of video game fun.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Larry The Great: Violence is what (in my openion) makes games fun.

Violence can't make games fun. Sure, pressing a button to see blood. LOTS OF FUN. I would rather actually do something rather than press a button to shoot a gun.

It's not the violence itself that's fun, but how you create it, what you create it with, where you create it, or even whom you create it with.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Larry The Great]1. Has conventionl gameplay.
*Conventional. Oh, and the DS's gameplay is as conventional as that of the PSP - Point moot. It's more likely you're referring to the control scheme, in which case I dare you to say that the PSP's button layout is more flexible and easy to use than the DS's buttons + touchscreen. Plus, this is something which differs ENTIRELY between titles.

[quote]2. Better graphics
Very, very marginally, and again, it depends on what you're playing.

[quote]3. Grand Theft Auto and SOCOM
Mmm, yes, because they're both INCREDIBLY FUN after you rack up 60+ hours of play on each. Bland and repetitive once you've finished the single-player campaigns, and Socom's online mode is ****.

[quote]4. No Stylus to lose
DS came packaged with two styli, DS Lite came packaged with two styli, replacements are £1.99 a pack, both handhelds have a stylus storage slot. Sorry, but you have to be braindead to lose a stylus.

[quote]5. More fun games (well more games that appel to me)
*Appeal. Appeal is, indeed, subjective, but fun ISN'T. Seriously, how the hell can you enjoy the same third-person-shooter branded as ten different titles? There are a CRAZY amount of PSP games which play identically to one another - The only difference seems to be the theme in each.

[quote]Not to offend anyone that likes them, think most DS games are lame. Not enough violence.
If you need violence for something to appeal, you're not "mature" or "cool" or "sophisticated" - Quite the opposite. If you honestly can't enjoy something if it isn't a bloodbath, you're borderline retarded.

Not locking. I want to see where this hi-laaaarious debate goes.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]DS came packaged with two styli, DS Lite came packaged with two styli, replacements are

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Larry The Great:
Violence is what (in my openion) makes games fun.

To me thats the dumbest reason to like or dislike anything. It shows you are closed minded, immature and shouldnt breed.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Stalolin: My storage slot no longer holds styluses. I lose them all the time. Which is why I haven't bought Cooking Mama yet. Lemme find my stylus.

I'm going to sterilise you.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Larry The Great]1. Has conventionl gameplay.
2. Better graphics
4. No Stylus to lose

*cracks knuckles*

1. Has conventionl gameplay.
The main selling point of the DS is that it's not conventional- it has a touch screen, for Pete's sake. If you want a game that has no originality in it's game design, I can name you plenty of good GBA remakes you can buy on the cheap. They specifically made a second slot for people like you.

2. Better graphics
Greater pixelation does not equal better graphics. Sure, Madden and GTA have huge detail, but I would much rather be looking at Metroid, Mario Kart or another smooth as silk Nintendo game than any PS2 clone you find on the PSP. For me, the PSP has graphics, but the DS has art.

Metroid, Mario Kart, Meteos, Kirby, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Advance Wars, Resident Evil, Castlevania, Mario 64, New Super Mario Bros, Tony Hawk, etc...

4. No Stylus to lose
Yeah, because using a touch screen without a stylus is such a brilliant idea. Who in their right mind would want a DS without one?

This is just a rewording of point number 3. If you don't give any specific, tangeble qualities, this arguement is just an opinion.

Seriously, if you wanted to diss the DS, use some real arguments, like the Friend Code system or how playing in the dark attracts bugs (I have remains of those bastards smeared on my touch screen).

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Bebop: To me thats the dumbest reason to like or dislike anything. It shows you are closed minded, immature and shouldnt breed.

I don't think he likes sex. Not to offend anyone who does, but I don't think sex is that fun or enjoyable. Not enough violence in it.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Larry The Great: Not to offend anyone that likes them, think most DS games are lame. Not enough violence.

YEAH BECAUSE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE MAKE YOU A MATURE GAMER.

also if violence made a game then postal 2 would be the best game ever. but it sucks.

Posted by Crazy K

**** I forgot to click "Disagree" on that douche's post, I fail again.

Anyways to me I don't care for either. Most of my friends go crazy for the PSP wile I just don't care for it. It's not worth the $200 dollars since there is yet to be a breakthrough title.

Posted by Dexter

The biggest complaint I have towards the Nintendo DS is how no matter how careful I am with the stylus, I can't help but scratch the touch-screen. I think my stylus gets dirty and the particles rubs off on the screen, so I think I'd do better, much like Roy Waller, by checking the stylus often and making sure it is clean enough for touching

[+[_]::]

Does anyone else notice a huge difference between the battery life of the DS compared to the PSP? My PSP doesn't seem to last more than 4 hours. :(

Posted by Arcadios

My DS last longer more than my PSP.

Posted by Zeta

I've played my DS so much that the battery only lasts about 3 or 4 hours now. :( Need to replace it.

Posted by Apathetic

Ouch, I didnt know the battery would do that :o

Posted by Klarth

My DSL's battery lasts a good 14 hours of continuous play. My PSP lasts five hours if I clock the processor down to 133 minimum, turn the backlight way down and turn the sound off.

Quoted post: Very, very marginally, and again, it depends on what you're playing.

Tekken looks ****ing amazing. Definitely not "marginally" better. But, artistically speaking, I'd say DS games tend to look better.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Klarth: My DSL's battery lasts a good 14 hours of continuous play. My PSP lasts five hours if I clock the processor down to 133 minimum, turn the backlight way down and turn the sound off.

Gawd, why do you need to clock your **** psp anyways. Seems like to much work to me :p: That and Im jealous cause I dunno how to as well lol.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro: Tekken looks ****ing amazing. Definitely not "marginally" better. But, artistically speaking, I'd say DS games tend to look better.

I agree 100%. Only a few games on PSP, like Loco Roco, have an interesting art style.

Posted by Klarth

What's more is that the developers originally wanted to develop it for DS. :/

Posted by Apathetic

:o, what happened! Tell more!

I would like to clear something up. When I posted"violence is waht makes games fun" I was somewhat tired. What I ment to say is violence tends to make games better in my openion. I just like action oriented games better. Nothing wrong what that right?

Posted by Klarth

Shut the **** up and die.

Quoted post: I would like to clear something up. When I posted"violence is waht makes games fun" I was somewhat tired. What I ment to say is violence tends to make games better in my openion.

Which is basically saying the same thing. Shut up.

Posted by Apathetic

You wonder how many times hes headbutted the keyboard to come up with this crap. :cookie:

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting fnool: Shut the **** up and die.

LISTEN TO KLARTH(fnool)!

Larry the Great? Try Larry the Moron.

Posted by Alan

you people seriously don't get what he's trying to say, he doesn't like the point that half the games on DS are all narrow minded inovations using the touchscreen with anime styled graphics, he prefers full 3D graphics where the game has a large amount of detail and interation... and lots of guns... so DS really isn't for him, apart from metroid and resi, nothing it has to offer suits him...

At least thats what i guess he means...

Posted by Klarth

You are a ****ing moron.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Alan: you people seriously don't get what he's trying to say, he doesn't like the point that half the games on DS are all narrow minded inovations using the touchscreen with anime styled graphics, he prefers full 3D graphics where the game has a large amount of detail and interation... and lots of guns... so DS really isn't for him, apart from metroid and resi, nothing it has to offer suits him...

At least thats what i guess he means...

Narrow minded inovations? What?

Posted by Apathetic

Narrow minded idiot :3

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Right, and that's where I stopped caring for your opinion. Too many kids these days believe violence is the end-all be-all of video game fun.

Why, in my day we had a game with a yellow circle. And it dots and fruit. And there were ghosts! Oh no! And then we had another game with a monkey who threw barrels at you. And let me tell you about that game with the frog who wanted to cross the street.

Yeah, you're right though, Vampy. I remember when I was younger and Mortal Kombat came out, you have to input a code to even see blood. And that was edgy enough.

My little brother just bought "Scarface" and it's pretty cool, I suppose. It's like a souped-up Vice City deal. I know the film "Scarface" came before GTA:VC, but I mean they took the obtuseness of VC away and made it a real deal cocaine-selling simulator. Even though it supposedly takes place after the movie and I think Tony Montana didn't finish the movie alive... I may be wrong.

That's not the pont. The point is that people are so hung up on violence that developers don't even try anymore. Show a few black guys carrying guns, or a drug dealer pull his gun out in the commercial, and that sells the game. It seems like most game that are released don't have any thing behind them like they used to.

Any idiot can think up a cliche gangster scenario that involves guns and violence. I mean, Spike Lee has been doing it for years, the same film over and over again. Games just used to be better than such a stupid formula.

The DS seems to lean more toward imaginative and creative games. Innovative games. I think it would be a pain to develop a game for the DS, but I think it would be more fun than for the PSP or a standard console. Because the DS has the touchscreen and you'd have to think of a way to incorporate that into your game, which is something we've not really seen much of, in terms of home gaming. It just feels like more thought has to go into a DS game because of the nature of what makes the DS unique.

Oh, and they need to release "Punchout!" for the DS, since it has two screens like the original arcade did. Then you could use the stylus to punch Bald Bull. And I would too. I so would punch that Turkish Bastard in his lumpy head.

Anyway, I guess the DS isn't for everyone. That's why people out there choose not to buy one. However, the games that are being release on PSP seem to be the same games that have been released on consoles, just with different names and faces, and not even that, sometimes.

If I ever did get a PSP, it would be for the movies, but even those all come out on regular DVD too, so I can just watch them there.

The competition between the Wii and the PS3 is shaping up to be the same as the DS and PSP. Sony is overpricing, and really not putting enough launch titles alongside it. When it comes to video games, Sony hasn't impressed me since the original PSX.

Quoted post: you people seriously don't get what he's trying to say, he doesn't like the point that half the games on DS are all narrow minded inovations using the touchscreen with anime styled graphics, he prefers full 3D graphics where the game has a large amount of detail and interation... and lots of guns... so DS really isn't for him, apart from metroid and resi, nothing it has to offer suits him...

No, see, DS games are far from "being narrow-minded," generally those games are exclusive to the PSP. Also, what he's trying to say is that anything without violence sucks. Therefor the DS is lame. Meaning he's dumb. See how that works?

Posted by Klarth

Also PSP has FAR more anime faggotry than DS. Defunct logic durrr

Posted by Degeneration

Enjoy your ports.

Posted by RebelGamer137

I think Larry makes several good points.

Posted by Kit

Saying "lololol violence is 4 adultz so vilent gamez r teh good" is not a good point.

Spoilers: same person.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

If you can't figure out how to do "non traditional gameplay", and how not to lose the stylus, then you're too ****ed stupid to deserve the privilege of enjoying any videogames, let alone violent ones.

Posted by ed elric

PSP breaks too easily, scratches too easily, DS is teh toughness

Quoting ed elric: PSP breaks too easily, scratches too easily, DS is teh toughness

Nobody really buys a system because "oh, if I drop it three times, it will keep playing!" They buy it for the games and price. If the DS and PSP's game lineups and prices were reversed, the PSP would sell more even if it was less durable. The DS has the better games and price, pure and simple.

Quoted post: PSP breaks too easily, scratches too easily, DS is teh toughness

What's up, original DS?

Posted by Degeneration

But when it's a scratch on the outside of the DS's clamshell shape, original or Lite, it doesn't matter so much.

When the PSP's huge screen with its over-the-top quality takes damage (or has a dead pixel), you notice... a lot.

Posted by RebelGamer137

What in bloody hell is the point of the flameing? I just like mor action baised games, is that a bloody crime?

No, you think violence makes a better game. Us being elitists thusly feel the need to flame.

Quoting RebelGamer137: What in bloody hell is the point of the flameing? I just like mor action baised games, is that a bloody crime?

I'm not flameing you, my comments are baised in fact :(

Posted by AKtheSLAY

psp is much better because of the multiple functionality such as wifi and reading produo sticks and the wider range of games that dont blow ***. the only good games ive seen or played for ds are mario and final fantasy 3

Posted by AKtheSLAY

the psp is so much better because of the functions such as wifi and reading produo sticks plus the psp has a much better selection of games that dont blow ***. the only good games ive seen or played for ds are mario and final fantasy 3

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting AKtheSLAY: psp is much better because of the multiple functionality such as wifi and reading produo sticks and the wider range of games that dont blow ***. the only good games ive seen or played for ds are mario and final fantasy 3

So, what DS games have you played so far, considering that you didn't care enough to discover that it has wi-fi?

Quoting AKtheSLAY: psp is much better because of the multiple functionality such as wifi and reading produo sticks and the wider range of games that dont blow ***. the only good games ive seen or played for ds are mario and final fantasy 3

Because I want to pay twice as much for a system just so I can use "produo" sticks and have no good exclusives.

Posted by Unite

Nothing wrong with him liking more action based games. I myself like jrpg, somthing the n64 and gc lacked. I just realized this is psp board wow alot of ****ing trolls.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Unite: and gc lacked.

What about Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, and Fire Emblem? They were all terrific games! :(

Quoted post: Nothing wrong with him liking more action based games.

Of course not. But when AWESOME VIOLENCE suddenly makes a dull game better in your eyes, that's pretty sad. Fairly immature at that. Something I'd expect from a 13 year-old actually.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dexter: What about Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, and Fire Emblem? They were all terrific games! :(

There good but 3 dosen't cut it

Tales of Destiny remake coming out for ps2 soon

These just few off my shelf of games

tales of abyss
suikoden 3,5
Disgaea
Disgaea 2
Makai kingdom
phantom brave
Shin megami tensei: nocturne
Shin megami tensei: Digital devil saga
Shin megami tensei: Devil summoner

Posted by Unite

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Of course not. But when AWESOME VIOLENCE suddenly makes a dull game better in your eyes, that's pretty sad. Fairly immature at that. Something I'd expect from a 13 year-old actually.

Actually he just feels he needs little more violence compared to game like pokemon snap nothing wrong with that. I don't recall him saying that violence makes up for a dull game, but i will re read through.

Yeah, he's right, Dexter. GC definitely lacked any good RPGs. It had a few really good ones, but a few really doesn't cut it.

Quoted post: Actually he just feels he needs little more violence compared to game like pokemon snap nothing wrong with that. I don't recall him saying that violence makes up for a dull game, but i will re read through.

He's saying the DS sucks because it lacks violence. So he's pretty much pushing aside every great game on the system in favour for average games because they feature more blood. A game, to him, needs to have violence to be fun. That's pretty sad.

And where'd Pokemon Snap come from? I'm talking about games that don't put an emphasis on graphic violence, not just games were you take pictures of animals.

Quoting Unite: Actually he just feels he needs little more violence compared to game like pokemon snap

...which came out HOW many years ago???

lolz hay guyz i prfer psx ovr gamcueb cuz i needs moar violens tehn Tetris and Donkey Kawng II

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Unite: tales of abyss

Excellent game.

And yeah, it is lacking. I would've liked it if it were to have more RPGs. Nintendo 64 was terrible when it came to RPGs. Paper Mario was the best one and it wasn't even that good as far as RPG games go. That's honestly my biggest worry when it comes to the Wii, a horrible lack of RPG games. The Game Cube was a huge step up as far as RPG games go and hopefully the Wii will be an even bigger step. I have a feeling it will be. We got a Dragon Warrior and Fire Emblem game on the way. Very excited about them both.

Posted by Kit

Quoting AKtheSLAY: and the wider range of games that dont blow ***.

lol, only one game on PSP I've played so far has had me play it for more than a minute. Tekken.

Posted by Shade

So he thinks violence makes a game more fun/action games are more fun. Big deal. IT'S CALLED AN OPINION.

Posted by Zeta

The thing is it's a stupid opinion.

Posted by Shade

That's a stupid viewpoint. [color=dimgray]LOL C WUT I DID THUR!?[/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

Ok. Say he plays Timesplitters 2. If there was blood when you shot people, he thinks it would be more fun, yet it doesn't change anything, except for making red marks.

Wooooo!

Quoted post: Paper Mario was the best one and it wasn't even that good as far as RPG games go.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. PM was awesome.

Quoted post:
So he thinks violence makes a game more fun/action games are more fun. Big deal. IT'S CALLED AN OPINION.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET

Posted by Shade

Yeah, the Internet is a wondrous place. Filled with flamers who can't except the fact that people will *gasp* think differently than them!

Hey, I'm down with violence. Violence and gore is cool (What's up, Gears?), but I'll call you an idiot if you honestly believe it can make a mediocre game suddenly cool, or the lack of violence make a great game suddenly mediocre.

Opinion is awesome until some idiot starts spouting them. THAT'S WHY THE INTERNET IS AWESOME. I CAN SAY THINGS AND FEEL ALL BADASS WITHOUT THE FEAR OF GETTING MY FACE BEAT IN. LOL

Posted by Shade

I agree with that last part, I'm scrawny as hell.

Doesn't mean I have to be an ******* about everything.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hey, I'm down with violence. Violence and gore is cool (What's up, Gears?), but I'll call you an idiot if you honestly believe it can make a mediocre game suddenly cool, or the lack of violence make a great game suddenly mediocre.

Opinion is awesome until some idiot starts spouting them. THAT'S WHY THE INTERNET IS AWESOME. I CAN SAY THINGS AND FEEL ALL BADASS WITHOUT THE FEAR OF GETTING MY FACE BEAT IN. LOL

Actually he was tired when he made that comment, dosen't reflect his true feelings.

Quoted post: I agree with that last part, I'm scrawny as hell.

Doesn't mean I have to be an ******* about everything.

lol nah, the last part was just a "this is the internet" kinda thing. It has no bearing on how I act. :cookie:

Though luckily I'm an ******* about very little actually. I just think this one is a particularly stupid opinion that happens to be really immature.

Quoted post: Actually he was tired when he made that comment, dosen't reflect his true feelings.

What the hell do I care?

Posted by Shade

I can't tell if you're kidding or being sincere.

EDIT: Suzu Fujibayashi'd

Posted by Kit

Quoting Unite: Actually he was tired when he made that comment, dosen't reflect his true feelings.

HE made the comment, said the HE was tired and said the exact same thing again.

Posted by Shade

Not exactly. The second time around he said he prefered more actiony games.

Quoted post: Not to offend anyone that likes them, think most DS games are lame. Not enough violence.

Quoted post: Violence is what (in my openion) makes games fun.

Quoted post: What I ment to say is violence tends to make games better in my openion.

Pretty much the same exact thing.

Posted by Shade

[quote]I would like to clear something up. When I posted"violence is waht makes games fun" I was somewhat tired. What I ment to say is violence tends to make games better in my openion. I just like action oriented games better. Nothing wrong what that right?

WAY TO ONLY USE PART OF THE SENTENCE.

The rest of the post has no bearing when one sentence says "violence makes games better." durr durr durr.

Posted by Shade

We he says that violence "tends to make" games fun, that's retarded. But when he includes, "I like action oriented games more" it makes sense. Because action oriented games have, you guessed it! Violence!

Posted by Kit

Quoting Shade32: Because action oriented games have, you guessed it! Violence!

Go to http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/action.php the action section of miniclip.

GASP! Not all violence there!

Quoted post: We he says that violence "tends to make" games fun, that's retarded. But when he includes, "I like action oriented games more" it makes sense. Because action oriented games have, you guessed it! Violence!

Action != violence, idiot. Though if you want to say it does, all right. Why does he like action games more? Because there's violence. And what does violence do? It makes games better.

lol

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: Go to http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/action.php the action section of miniclip.

GASP! Not all violence there!

Actually those are violent games just at lvl you don't consider them. Just because they lack blood , and gore dosen't mean they aren't violent at all. Also a few of those games should be under a dif selection of games

Posted by Shade

Why does he think violence makes games better? Because he likes action games.

lol see wut i did thur

... No. Because he still thinks violence makes games better. The original point was that the DS lacked good games because it didn't have enough violence, even though there's quite a bit of action games on the system. It doesn't matter whether he likes action games more, because, well, who doesn't (as most games are action games)? It's the fact he believes violence is what makes a game good. That alone is reason enough for me to think he's an idiot. Why in the hell you're trying to defend him is beyond me.

Posted by Unite

mind naming afew action games for the ds?

Posted by Zeta

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/list_action.html

Posted by Shade

[quote]Why in the hell you're trying to defend him is beyond me.

Because I don't like it when people argue so strongly against an opinion. You're not gonna change his mind.

Uh, you're a moron. I'm not arguing against him or trying to change his mind. I'm calling him an idiot for his opinion. Nothing more.

Posted by Unite

hmm bubble bobble an action game? A great game but i think he looking for more of dmc type of action game. I'm just defending his right to his opinion , against people who really even shouldn't be on this psp board.

He's entitled to his opinion, just as I'm entitled to mine :cookie:

Quoting Shade32: Because I don't like it when people argue so strongly against an opinion.

Why not? That's the fun part of forums, is being able to yell and scream and swear and flame at each other, then go about business as usual. It's no fun if we're having vapid, sensitive discussions.

qft

Posted by maian

Quoting Unite: hmm bubble bobble an action game? A great game but i think he looking for more of dmc type of action game. I'm just defending his right to his opinion , against people who really even shouldn't be on this psp board.

..Why shouldn't we be on the PSP board? :( That really makes no sense, at all!

BECAUSE WE AREN'T PRAISING IT, MAN!

Posted by maian

lol

No but really, I demand answers to this question.

IT PRINTS MONEY LOL

Quoting maian:

freaking win

Posted by RebelGamer137

Violence is not the ONLY thing that makes games fun, I just like games with more action better. Is that a crime?

Posted by Unite

Quoting RebelGamer137: Violence is not the ONLY thing that makes games fun, I just like games with more action better. Is that a crime?

no don't let these poor fools tell you other wise. I bought ds because i was told it was best thing since sliced bread, have a few games not alot only about 12 or so.

Quoted post: Violence is not the ONLY thing that makes games fun, I just like games with more action better. Is that a crime?

Who the hell are you?

Posted by Shade

The guy who started the thread.

[quote]Violence is not the ONLY thing that makes games fun, I just like games with more action better. Is that a crime?

No.

Quoted post: The guy who started the thread.

Wait, why would he make a new account? Whatever.

Anywho, there's nothing wrong with liking action games. Since, you know, every game is basically an action game. As I said, I'm fine with that. But the kid said violence makes games better on several different occasions. That's the only reason I called him an idiot.

Which he still is btw lol

Posted by Shade

Okay. I'm voting for an 'end thread.'

Nope. This ****'s never going to end.

Posted by Shade

Dang. If that's the case I'll just have to keep it alive, then.

Posted by maian

So, how's life?

btw FFIII > psp games

Posted by RebelGamer137

PSP just has more games that I enjoy playing.

lol no it doesn't

Posted by ExoXile

Serial killer from the moon.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: lol no it doesn't

name one game that you will think he will enjoy

Posted by Shade

Castlevania.

Metroid etc

The only game PSP has going for it is MGS:PO. Which is awesome. But that's it.

Posted by Shade

Killzone Liberation Front, Lumines.

Nah, Killzone sucks and Lumines is on other **** now.

Posted by Shade

I thought Killzone was fun... :\

I didn't really enjoy it. It's solid, but not my cup of tea. Like I said, the only killer app I've noticed on the PSP is MGSPO. The rest are average or awful.

Posted by Shade

Yeah, the DS definately has a better game selection, IMO.

Though it's not really fair to say, considering the PSP really doesn't have that many games in total. You're bound to get more top titles in a large selection. What's up, PS2?

Posted by SoraRoxas321

My PSP is already Broken the top black plastic part is completely broken off and my screen is cracked all to hell ig ot pocket lint and alot of other **** in there so I just use it for music now. Id say the DS is better because 1. it doesnt break as easily and 2. its got zelda, mario, metroid, etc...

Posted by Shade

When is the Zelda for DS coming out, again?

Posted by Zeta

Zelda no Densetsu: Phantom Hourglass Nintendo TBA 2006 JP
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Nintendo TBA EU
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Nintendo Q1 2007 US

Posted by Unite

Arcadios mind filling me in what you disagree with? judging by the way you disagreed with rebelgamer you denying the man of his right?

Posted by Shade

Awesome.

Quoted post: Zelda no Densetsu: Phantom Hourglass Nintendo TBA 2006 JP
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Nintendo TBA EU
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Nintendo Q1 2007 US

So I'm guessing it's delayed?

Posted by ExoXile

Suprised much?

Nope. Wouldn't be Zelda otherwise.

Posted by Shade

Sometime in March, I'm guessing.

Just in time for my 14 hour bus ride to Boston. =\

Posted by Bebop

He has the right to have the opinion that violence makes games fun. However that doesnt mean his opinion is equal to everyone elses.

Posted by Shade

Yeah, we're way past that.

Is everyone on this board a Nintendo fanboy? All most all of you talk like it.

Posted by Kit

Nope. We just don't like idiots.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Larry The Great: Is everyone on this board a Nintendo fanboy? All most all of you talk like it.

few of them are

Posted by Kit

I like how apparently, people who are not "zomg blood gunz" are Nintendo Fanboys. What stupid logic.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: I like how apparently, people who are not "zomg blood gunz" are Nintendo Fanboys. What stupid logic.

Actually if you thought i was talking about you , then you are a fanboy. I also like how you call people who like a little bit more violence in there games idots. What stupid logic.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Unite: Actually if you thought i was talking about you , then you are a fanboy.

Please point out where, or when I said "Don't call me a fanboy"

Quoted post: I also like how you call people who like a little bit more violence in there games idots. What stupid logic.

Because he said "DS sucks because it has no violence", which is a stupid reason not to like something. It's like saying "You aren't a violent person. I hate you."

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: Please point out where, or when I said "Don't call me a fanboy"

hmm

Quoted post:
Because he said "DS sucks because it has no violence", which is a stupid reason not to like something. It's like saying "You aren't a violent person. I hate you."

Actually if you followed the thread you would of realize he was tired when he made that statement and dosen't reflect his true feelings.

Posted by Kit

Actually, if you actually read the thread, he said:

"Not enough violence for the DS"
"Sorry, I was tired, what I meant was that there was not enough violence for the DS because violence is what makes games fun."

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: Actually, if you actually read the thread, he said:

"Not enough violence for the DS"
"Sorry, I was tired, what I meant was that there was not enough violence for the DS because violence is what makes games fun."

Mistake, nothing more nothing less. His comments as rebel gamer you can see more of what his true feelings are.

Posted by Kit

That's where it shows that he doesn't know what "action" games are. Go on any game site and go on the Action section. Not all violence, so he doesn't like action games. He's just trying to make himself appear less silly.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: That's where it shows that he doesn't know what "action" games are. Go on any game site and go on the Action section. Not all violence, so he doesn't like action games. He's just trying to make himself appear less silly.

The type of action games he likes tend to a have a bit of violence in them , nothing wrong with that. I don't ever recall him saying that all action games are violent. Why you trying so hard to insult him?

Posted by Shade

Nothing better to do.

Posted by Kit

It's funny. He claims he's "great" even though he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Quoted post: few of them are

There's a few Sony fanboys too. And I think one Microsoft fanboy.

Posted by GameMiestro

I would pay, like, $100 for that PSP Metal Gear Solid game if it was ported to the DS. Us violence starved Nintendo DS fans can only dream... :(

Quoted post: I would pay, like, $100 for that PSP Metal Gear Solid game if it was ported to the DS.

It would be downright terrible on the DS.

Posted by Shade

But as it's not released for the DS, you can't say that.....

No, I've played and beaten MGS:PO... I can safely say it would be terrible on the DS as a port.

Posted by Shade

Based on what

Play the game. Figure it out for yourself. Because I can say "based on everything" and end up being right. It wouldn't work in so many **** ways it's not even funny.

Posted by Apathetic

You know shade does have things better to do because he couldve come up with a lot better than that.

prolly

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: It's funny. He claims he's "great" even though he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

hmm whats worse one who think there great or one who thinks there kirby?

Posted by Kit

Quoting Unite: hmm whats worse one who think there great or one who thinks there kirby?

I don't. I don't run around trying to fly and swallow people. I think I'm a teenager who made this screenname when he was twelve, and hasn't got round to changing it yet. You're just so unfunny it's sad.

"LOL YOU THINK YOU'RE UNITE, EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T POSSIBLE TO BE A 'UNITE'."

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: I don't. I don't run around trying to fly and swallow people. I think I'm a teenager who made this screenname when he was twelve, and hasn't got round to changing it yet. You're just so unfunny it's sad.

"LOL YOU THINK YOU'RE UNITE, EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T POSSIBLE TO BE A 'UNITE'."

LOL seems you missed the point

I did the samething to you that you did to larry.

Posted by Kit

No, because you said "You think you are Kirby" regardless of me saying or doing anything Kirby-like. But he claims he is great. And I said "You think you are great."

Posted by Shade

Vamp was right, this really will never end.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Dark Kirby: No, because you said "You think you are Kirby" regardless of me saying or doing anything Kirby-like. But he claims he is great. And I said "You think you are great."

Where dose he claim he is great? Only in his screen name dose he refer to himself as "the great larry". As i just showed you screen names are meaningless.

Posted by Shade

Shut the **** up, *** ****it.

This message will be repeated until its demand is met.