2 faced cat, stupid kids and dumb news reports

Posted by Bebop

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6540606773447260603&hl=en

"I saw that there was a two faced cat that my mum was picking up. That's how I knew there was a two faced cat."

"I think he's cute but I don't think hes gonna live. Cos he hasnt been chewing"

"I love any kind of animal that is made up"

"A two faced kitten is extremely rare". NO WAI

The kids theory for the freakish cat is "(the mother) got pregnant"

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

He's a kid, and every single one of those quotes has a resonable meaning behind it.

You're just a dick.

Posted by Bebop

I know the meaning behind it. Still "I love every animal that is made up" still sounds retarded. The the last quote was what the news reporter said right?

You're just a woman.

As in "I love any animal that is created", you mean? Yeah. Totally sounds retarded.

Posted by Xero

That cat was cute. I din't even know it was impossible to see a two faced cat. The kid was speaking like a kid. Anybody could quite what he sais and say he's a retard, but he's a 7-8 years old boy ;)

The best part is that the two faces mew in unison.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Wings: As in "I love any animal that is created", you mean? Yeah. Totally sounds retarded.

Except he didnt say that you retard. His heart was in the right place but his brain wasnt. The kids a dick.

Posted by junior senior

aww it's so cute

Posted by Bebop

No it's not the cat is ugly. It needs to be burnt like the kid. Little kids and mutated kittens blow.

Posted by Klarth

I'm... Moved by that poor cat.

I honestly can't watch it all the way through. That's... Wow. I was overcome with compassion just by watching it.

Klarth's secretly emo.

Posted by bazariah

how hardcore would it be to own a two faced cat

could teach it tricks like biting people :D

nice vid

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Klarth: I'm... Moved by that poor cat.

I honestly can't watch it all the way through. That's... Wow. I was overcome with compassion just by watching it.

Yeh I know what you mean. I crack up everytime I see it too.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Wings: Klarth's secretly emo.

Yes. For cats.

http://www.mitchclem.com/kittens

Posted by Kit

Only 3 episodes. :(

It only started three weeks ago.

Read the other strips. He did some over at http://www.joeandmonkey.com a while ago. They also contain kittens.

The forums are very kitten-oriented, as well.

Posted by Iris

Mewing kittens. Way too adorable. :(

I agree with Klarth though. It's really sad because they probably won't live.

Posted by Slade

I wish it would live, too. Fully grown that thing would look pretty badass.

And it might sound sick to some people, but I'd really like to see them find out exactly what parts the faces share and all that(as in throat, brain, etc.). I'm pretty curious to see if one normal brain is controlling the whole cat and two faces. Could one normal cat brain control one whole face's amount of extra muscles and nerves?

But then again, my for my curiosity to be sated, the cat would have to be dead. Brain activity tests could be conducted while it's living, but even though I want to know what's going on up there I would really hate to see any creature hooked up to a bunch of wires while it's alive. 'Specially a kitty. :(

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Bebop: Yeh I know what you mean. I crack up everytime I see it too.

Cats > You.

The kid actually thinks 'the cat was born because the mother and it's sister got along so well that they got pregnant.' What a fool.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's blasphemous and tarnishes the Good name of G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d, for surely it serves no purpose in life. Death to you, two-faced kitten!

Posted by Klarth

The kid's got issues. Who in hell names a two-faced cat "Tiger"? Call it Janus, for shit's sake.

No, call it Argus. Much better name.

It's not like the kitten can see through time.

Posted by Bebop

The Kitten cant see at all and never will.

You know, I'm sure there's another two-faced kitten that survived into old age. It may still be alive.

Quoted post: The kid's got issues. Who in hell names a two-faced cat "Tiger"? Call it Janus, for ****'s sake.

It's Harvey, you fool!

Posted by Stalolin

No no, the cat should have two names for two heads.

Call it Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

Posted by Bebop

This thread needs an Aquabats song if you get me

Quoted post: No no, the cat should have two names for two heads.

Call it Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

You better have ****ing saw what I did there.