I just feel really wacken stupid.

Posted by mis0

It probably has been weeks since I last slept well. And tonight I am broken; severely overtired with a foggy mind, but unable to sleep. I now get what they say about the thing where if you stay up 24ish hours, you're the equivelent of drunk because your grasp on reality is so low and your reaction to situations is impaired. And for me, this means I turn into a real mother****er and am just generally unpleasant.

Right now I just feel really really mean and physically sick and like causing innocent people (emotional) pain would make me feel good. I seriously cannot see straight right now, and am quite dizzy, which makes me angry. Angry seems good too. In fact, any warped logic ("the whole world is in my **** way", as I said eariler somehwere) works with me right now.

Anyway, I'm just in a quiet bout of fury right now. I'll just go seethe myself to sleep or something. and the bottom line is that I know this is fukken dumb, and I like it. :)

So, DA, post about how you're CRAWLING IN MY SKIN or how you WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL because like I'll read it and I'm awesome so that's like a ****ing incentive.

Posted by Ant

So is this the "Describe how you feel/what you do in times of extreme rage" thread?

I guess in either case I normally become very closed off and don't speak. But if urged on enough then I'm willing to hurt someone(if caused by someone) or hit other various objects. And if this happens while I'm driving, it's almost normal for me to drive a lot faster and offensively.

If it's about what happens due to lack of sleep, then I just become dumb. Quick to laughter, and am otherwise complacent. :cool:

Posted by Poison

Someone needs to masturbate.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Lack of sleep: I become overtired. As in giddy, constantly cracking retarded jokes, and really having no clue what I'm doing. Fun Fact: when I'm overtired, I'm usually a lot better at certain things like various video games and even driving. Different frame of mind and not thinking about as much I guess.

Rage: Rarely do I get angry. Long ago I realised it's a lot easier to shrug things off than let it pull you down and **** you up. I honestly can't remember the last time I was actually angry, but when I get close, I'm overly sarcastic. Usually to the point where I'm acting pretty normal, which in turn ****es off the other person, thus making me feel good. Why getting someone angry makes me feel better, I'll never know. But I guess that's what you're currently feeling, Miso.

But yeah, there's nothing currently in my life to make me sad or upset really. Well, no, my girlfriend called me up a couple of days ago saying he was staying where she's at for maybe a couple more months if not longer. This is when I expected her back a week or so ago. Which, surprisingly, kinda depressed me. But I'll probably take a trip up to see her before she comes back.

Otherwise, nothing wrong in my life. Just started a pretty sweet job and taking the rest of my time very easy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont get mad very often, unless i'm in a rush while driving and someone acts like a douchebag. Then I get roadrage big time.

Posted by Stalolin

My anger is severe, swift, and deadly to keyboards. Like the third time I played CS at a LAN party the admin kept switching the gravity. I got so fed up I jumped up, stormed over towards him, slamming my feet down as hard as I could and just took my fists and pounded on his keyboard (I didn't want to hurt him, so I figured the means he used to make this anger would work). I'm not pretty when I'm angry. Or when I'm not angry.

Posted by Zeta

I'm not one who is quick to anger. Like Vamp, I've learned to ignore things raher than let them get to me. At the most I'll only get annoyed.

The only person that has ever managed to really piss me off is my sister, but that's expected from siblings.

Posted by The Judge

In extreme rage moments, which I've been experiencing with an alarming frequency as of late, I simply sit there. I don't speak, I don't move, I don't look at anyone. I just sit and wait till I'm calm or until I can speak without yelling.

Posted by mis0

I don't remember starting this thread, which is worrysome because now I wondow what else I've forgotton..?

Posted by The Judge

Well, you're starting to make LoS-esque typos. Maybe you're dieing?

Maybe your forehead's just increasing in size.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ONE OF...ME?

Posted by mis0

ONE OF YOU. ONE OF YOU.

Oh lawd, I can't type for **** lately. I must have a forehead tumor or something.