Chain of Memories remake for PS2

Posted by Zeta

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6158500.html

You all must be so very happy.

Posted by Red

no not really KH:CoM wasn't that great of a game, and I don't feel like re buying KH2 just for it.

Posted by Arcadios

Bull****, Red.
I thought it was a great game and a remake included with the Final Mix II?
I think I just came.

Posted by Jazz

Yeah Red, whats your problem.

Posted by ed elric

this is so awsome, i think i just wet my pants!

Posted by ed elric

this is so awsome. i think i just wet my pants, although i've already told people thisin the theory thread!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Jazz: Yeah Red, whats your problem.

Maybe his problem is that his opinion differs from yours somehow. Inconceivable, but hey, get used to it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

CoM was such a handheld game, not only that, it was even a great one. Why it's being remade... for the PS2 of all things leaves me scratching my head. I can almost see it on the PSP, but the PS2? No, definitely not.

Posted by Zabuza

Why remake it?

Posted by Paradox Master

Your kidding me right? They should just leave it on the GBA.

Posted by Arcadios

More features for Final Mix 2.
It'll be a two disc game but the second disc will have COM remake and some special features.

Posted by Paradox Master

Final Mix 2?

Posted by Arcadios

You're a little late for it. -_-;

Posted by Neck

Im guessing FM2 is the japanese version of KH2.

Posted by Arcadios

Well the Japanese version of KH2 is KH2. :p:
This is just like the first Final Mix but it might go international.

Posted by Neck

Oh, so the remake of KH: CoM is a second CD that comes with it. Well why would they make a remake?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Neck: Oh, so the remake of KH: CoM is a second CD that comes with it. Well why would they make a remake?

Either because other fans suggested that they make a remake, Nomura wanted to make it because he felt like it, or because they thought they would get more money off it by making a PS2 remake of it. There might be more reasons but those are the ones I am aiming at.

Posted by Tysis

COM didn't really keep my attention because I can't stand playing games on a small screen, plus having 2d graphics. But as far as the story-line goes, I don't see how you can really say it was that much worse or better than the other two games. All of the KH games basically have the same feeling to me. But now that it will be on the PS2 with better graphics and more things to do, there's no reason why it won't be good.

Posted by ed elric

I agree, and who knows square-enix might be nice and set the price at an afordable range if it does go international.

Posted by Xenos

I hate you Square Enix. I hate you so much. I thought making an FF7 shooter was stupid enough, but come on ...

Posted by DarkBadmoonlight

wow. That blows me away completely. I NEVER would have expected sqare to remake CoM.

Posted by deathdealah

if the remake is fo rps2 will they keep the cards or make it like the otehr 2 games

Posted by Arcadios

Same card system. <3

Posted by WackoHater2

I didn't like Chain of Memories at all. And if I am reading this right, this whole thing is gonna be released in Japan, not America. Ah well, if it is released in America I won't be getting it. I can't see CoM being any better on PS2.

Posted by Sakura-chan

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Here's my opinion, I'd think it would be cool to have it on PS2 especially since it will be full screen, possibly here people talk, and really get close up pictures of what's-his-name's "weapons" if you know what I mean. On the other-hand, yes it it'll probably be more expensive, but most likely worth it.[/COLOR]