hi ya

Posted by vaad

hi. just saying hello to everyone. r there any players who play horror games?like silent hill, fatal frame, residnet evil, or anything like this? i play all kinds but these r my fav. i get into anime and manga too, but really like the horror kinds. i just like those for no real reason. i hope to make some of my games come to life some day, but till than i will just keep coming up with them.

Posted by Xero

That avy again!!! No! Its haunting me! -_-

Welcome :) Hope you have fun. Plz stay.

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome and have fun.

Posted by Ayu

Ok, I'll be the bad guy, and say it first. Please try to use complete words, capitilization, etc., while in VGC. I'm only saying it, so that someone doesn't come around and yell at you for it. Just a warning, okay?;) Anyway, I hope you stay here for awhile and enjoy yourself. :D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sanaxis: Ok, I'll be the bad guy, and say it first. Please try to use complete words, capitilization, etc., while in VGC. I'm only saying it, so that someone doesn't come around and yell at you for it. Just a warning, okay?;) Anyway, I hope you stay here for awhile and enjoy yourself. :D

Ha. That doesn't make you the bad guy, cuz you just saved him for flamming comments on his spelling ;)

Posted by Ayu

True, I just didn't want to sound like an *** in the process. I hate being corrected, and I don't like correcting others, because it's annoying. In this case, I thought I probably should, though. ;)

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Sanaxis: I hate being corrected

You should have two spaces after each sentence. Like this.

:p

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sanaxis: True, I just didn't want to sound like an *** in the process.

Well one thing for sure, your post was filled with diplomacy