my head a splode

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)in quantum mechanics, anything that could exist in more than one state but isnt known for sure is said to occupy all those states at once.

2)We do not know mis0's gender. Mis0 could be a dude, or a chick

THEREFORE

Since we know that miso is either a dude or a chick, but cannot determine which, according to quantum physics, this means that he is both. HOWEVER, since a hermaphrodite isnt really a true blend of man and woman, that would be an inaccurate description. The closest thing that would describe being male (i.e. having a ponos) and a woman (also possessing a vagoo and breasts) is... *drumroll*

A FUTA. Yes, using science and logic, we can come to the reasonable and valid conclusion that Mis0 is a futa. Linko, start yer fappin.

(On an interesting side note, if anyone ever DID get naughty with miso, you would know their gender, and the effect would be lost. Hence, he/she is only a futa as long as nobody checks. interestingly, this also means that nobody can tell me I'm wrong, since checking would nullify the premise.)

Posted by Linko_16

Hey, Miso, you never did take that trip down to Phoenix. Care to visit?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Remeber, if you ever meet him/her, it would end the quantum effect and (s)he would just become either male or female.:D

Essentially, (s)he's only a futa as long as you never meet him/her.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

miso is a futa, and im a big dumb fag.

Posted by Poison

I HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE. ALSO, LOLI IS NICE.

Posted by Zeta

miso is a soup

dumbass

Posted by Lord of Spam

Win lock thread