Need a video rated

Posted by scylla22

One of my friends posted up a video on youtube and he's looking for some ratings for it. What is the video? [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR1pn4B7sIM"]A DBZ video with music from papa roach: Getting Away with Murder[/URL].

Posted by Raptor

DBZ and Papa Roach, what could be better?

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Raptor: DBZ and Papa Roach, what could be better?

There's a You Suffer AMV floating around somewhere...

Posted by Klarth

neg.inf/10

Seriously, this **** is like angsty alien battles.
"GOHAN, DO THE KAMEHAQHAMAMA"
"NO DAD, I HATE YOU, YOU NEVER SUPPORTED MY LOVE FOR POETRY"
"GOHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
"RIVERS OF DEATHLY DARK LOVING SAIYAN BLOOD WILL FLOW AND THE STRAWBERRY GASHES OF LOVE WILL FOREVER BLEED AND LOVE BETWEEN THE ANGELSECT AND THE DARKPARK FUNERAL"
"GOHAN WHAT THE HELL"
"I HATE MY DAD, AHHHHHH, SLIT SLIT"

Posted by scylla22

Sorry Klarth but thats far from what happened in the anime. You Fail.

Posted by Klarth

From now on, I guess I'll just have to look up a synopsis and stick rigidly to the canon. I'm so sorry; can you ever forgive me? :(

Posted by RandomizeR

I LIKE IT, BUT THE "YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME" BY ATREYU VIDEO I LIKE BETTER

Posted by bazariah

well i rated and opted to rate it with a 1

it's completly unoriginal and lackin substance... much like all these anime music videos which appear on youtube

it's like "ooh heres an idea, i'll use a pre spliced piece of footage cos i cant edit my own, then i'll add a bit of music which doesnt relate at all to the context of the anime, yesh yesh pure genius, and doing this will make me a video "editor" wooh amazing"

NO! it doesnt work at all man, imagine if i decided to create a music video using star wars and the sonic rush game theme, how crappy would that be?

anyways learn how to use an editing program better and come up with something a tad more entertaining

Quoting Raptor: DBZ and Papa Roach, what could be better?

a pineapple being inserted into a prominent body cavity with tremendous violent force perhaps?

Posted by scylla22

Ok, fine then bazariah, since I "don't know how to make a music video", lets see you take a shot at one. Oh and for your information, it was all very well mixed.

Posted by Klarth

See, the whole "yeah, I'd like to see you do better" argument doesn't really work very well. If a wheelchair-bound retarded kid is watching a quadruple amputee trying to play basketball, he can still pass judgment on the cripple's skills. You don't have to be the epitome of a subject to be able to tell when an effort is utter crap. Suck my cock.

edit: My friend Chris says that this video is, in essence, the result of mixing vomit and doggie doo together and hoping the result will be good. He's probably completely correct!

Posted by scylla22

what doesnt work very well is the way you think, klarth, so stfu already

Posted by Bebop

That video gave me a fit.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting scylla22: what doesnt work very well is the way you think, klarth, so stfu already

lol?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting scylla22: Ok, fine then bazariah, since I "don't know how to make a music video", lets see you take a shot at one. Oh and for your information, it was all very well mixed.

i could do loads better than that, tell you what i'll even make it an open challenge

get me five random clips which dont relate in anyway at all with each other and i'll make a video with balls and substance :D

and yeah the video was well mixed, considering all the DBZ amv's use the same re-hashed clips over and over... im sure the makers of DBZ amv's go onto limewire and dload the same generic dbz video and just add crap music to the top of it

Posted by Omni

At least he didn't post the one with Inuyasha clips and "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies"...

Posted by Kit

There are lots of ****ty music videos on the internet that contain Dragonball Z and Papa Roach. The idea is unoriginal, and the video itself is amateur, at best. Try harder, and next time, actually use your own footage.

Posted by bazariah

hey scylla22, let me know when you found some random clips for me :-D

i want them in wmv or mpg formats please, i would have said avi's and mpg2's as well but they take up too much space on my HDD, so just inform me when you have said video clips and give me linkage to them.. or send them to me via msn messenger at an arranged time :D

as i say must be in wmv or mpg format please

and then i'll show you how the big boys play

Posted by scylla22

so in other words, your asking for pirated episodes & movies. Forget that, go out and buy your own dvds and videos, just like everyone else.

Posted by Kit

He's asking for you in particular to send him the clips, so he can make a video out of them. They don't even have to be pirated from animes, just get them from any random clips from google video or something.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[URL="http://nago.animemusicvideos.org/pancake/dl/62aed9d358eedd1409ffecf5fa4054ec-1159988751-97714-27222-15698/[Koop]%20Euphoria%20(RVP).avi"]This[/URL] AMV is far, far, faaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better. Just hit open to see it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting scylla22: so in other words, your asking for pirated episodes & movies. Forget that, go out and buy your own dvds and videos, just like everyone else.

*** ****it, kid.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting scylla22: so in other words, your asking for pirated episodes & movies. Forget that, go out and buy your own dvds and videos, just like everyone else.

Quoting Dark Kirby:
He's asking for you in particular to send him the clips, so he can make a video out of them. They don't even have to be pirated from animes, just get them from any random clips from google video or something.

dark kirby summed it up perfectly right there for me

just randomly get some random clips and i'll make an awesome piece of amv, which will be a treat to your audial and visual senses

heck my grandmother could make a better amv with her hand tied behind her back than yours scylla and she's mentally challenged

tell you what scylla, seeing as you are not too forthcoming with any anime clips for me im gonna leave it open for the good members here to find me some random clips. then you shall see what im capable of :D

Posted by Sapphire Rose

If you want DBZ clips, go to DragonBallArena.net
They're high quality and there's a bunch.

[URL="http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/english/media/clips/noaudiohqclips.php"]Link.[/URL]

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Sapphire Rose: If you want DBZ clips, go to DragonBallArena.net
They're high quality and there's a bunch.

[URL="http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/english/media/clips/noaudiohqclips.php"]Link.[/URL]

nice bit of linkage

now i want members to choose me the clips, if i choose it'l make it too easy

Posted by rivercitytecmo

this scylla dude is like the funniest guy ever.

Posted by G-Sides

i rated it and left a nice comment at the bottom. [steambolt]

Posted by bazariah

it feels like i've been waiting an eternity for scylla to submit me some clips.... i've even gone as far as to get a new pc primarily for editing, just to show the youngster how serious i am :D

Posted by Omni

What song are you going to do a video for? The same one?

Posted by Bebop

You guys want to rate my videos? Sure could use some feedback people.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bebopuk88

Posted by Omni

Your videos were actually pretty funny, especially the one with Jesus and Batman fighting Abe Lincoln.

Posted by Kit

Just watched that one too. I laughed quite a lot at that one. Watching the other one now.
Oh man, I didn't know you could still get Um Bongo, those drinks were the best. And I laughed at the food list. Make a part 2 please. :D

Posted by Bebop

Alot of people have asked me if I'm doing a part 2 to Urban Picnic. I'm not. Even if I was Bob (Chuck) is at uni now. :(

I'm doing a sequel to Super happy Justice Friends. Well it's not really a sequel. The 2nd won't follow the story of the first. I'm writing it differently so it's more comedy emphasis on characters rather than the bizzare situation of the first.

Posted by Omni

Anyway, I want to see it, so let me know when it's done. The first one was hilarious.