New "Tickle Me" Elmo (scarey as hell)

Posted by The Pain

OMG! I just saw this video on YouTube and this has to be the scariest child's toy EVER! Take a look for youselfs:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4x-VW_rCSE

It really is some scarey sight to behold...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... what the ****? That thing's a little too insane for my liking, I don't think I'd buy it for my kid. Though, how it stood up by itself was pretty cool.

Posted by bazariah

i want one after seeing that vid, he can sit and hang out with my cookie monster :D

Posted by GameMiestro

I like how it freaked out the dog.

Posted by Slade

The dog jumping around was the best part. It's pretty funny to think of the poor guy doing the voice recording for it, though. Weird how when it reaches the "laughter climax" it just starts making random noises.

Posted by Ant

My thoughts on it went from "Huh, that's kinda cool" to, "Haha, oh wow" to "this is gettin creepy"

Posted by junior senior

poor dog :(

Posted by Linko_16

They need to change its name from "Tickle Me Elmo" to "ROFL ELMO."

Posted by Richaod

I never thought there'd be anything to dislike about Elmo...

but what's with the INCESSANT MANIACAL LAUGHTER?

Posted by Xenos

That thing ... scares me.

Posted by Bebop

This isnt scary. Do you know what is scary?

*[spoiler]Blacks[/spoiler]

Posted by Arczu

[Font=Times new roman]It seems scary because of its motion. Well... yeah the laughter after awhile gets nausiating. It's no longer laughter but just bauling.[/font]

Posted by Linkman

A toy like that is risky for a baby. It'll either amuse them to no end, or scare the **** out of them.

Either way, I got an lol out of it, and the technology (how it can stand up, flip itself around, and stuff) is pretty amazing.

Posted by Kit

I've seen adverts for it ages ago. I was indifferent about it, but now I've actually seen it being used. I now know that the laugh is REALLY irritating.

Posted by RandomizeR

yeah...he's right. ROFL elmo

Posted by NES Queen

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ump9ir4w-I"]This video[/URL] is better. Move it ahead to around 2:15 and then laugh your arse off as Elmo stage dives off a ledge. He eventually smartens up and refuses to jump..... f'ing creepy.

Posted by Zeta

I'd totally buy one of those things if its laugh was more akin to Ripper Roo's.

Posted by Noir

Ehh. My friend's neice had one of those Elmo things...
When you would push the button, instead of saying "who wants to...." ( I dont know what it was supposed to say-eat, or something) it sounded like it was saying "who wants to die".
So those things already scare me a bit.

Posted by Klarth

I hope someone overclocks one of these soon!

Posted by Poco

Nergal need sto do the next tickle me elmo.

Posted by Breakman

The mechanical noises would be pretty terrifying when you're a kid. My brother used to have this robot who made noises like that and just walked forward, and it absolutely petrified me. And I grew up to love robots, what the hell?

Anyway, the dog is awesome. I want to buy it.

Posted by junior senior

I told my mom about this yesterday at a party, she was surprised.

This lady yesterday said her husband got up at 6AM to go to walmart to get one for her son, there were 15 gone in the first 10 minutes the store opened.

Posted by Linko_16

I work at Fry's, where we have a small toy section... our shipment sold out in a half-hour.

What sad, sad people.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I could see 45 year old nerds sitting in their basement wrestling these.

I'm back by the way.

Posted by Linkman

The truely sad thing is, half the people fighting over these things probably don't have kids.

Quoting Killer Jordo: I'm back by the way.

...joy