Sub-Chapter: Reflection In The Demons Eye

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey guys, check it out!

“You know she’s cute.” Said the voice in her ear. Fera just sunk in her chair and sucked on her drink some more, trying to ignore the voice. “Nice round hips, very well developed. She looks an awful lot like you know who.” The voice teased her.
“Shut up.” Fera muttered under her breath. Loud enough for the voice to hear but quiet enough for no one else to. The voice sighed and groaned at her. Then, the voice got up real close to her and smiled oh so wickedly.
“Ooo, did I strike a nerve? You know, that young fellow we found could probably, persuade her, to join us.” The voice teased. Slamming down her drink Fera got up, tossed some coins on the table and stormed out of the bar to her room upstairs. The voice followed her silently.
“SHUT UP!” Fera yelled at the voice as soon as she had entered her room. Sighing in anger she sunk into her chair and stared at the young man in her bed. He had been asleep for days, ever since she found him.
“Look out.” The voice said. In a flash, Fera jumped out of her chair, twisted in mid-air, and slashed her blade in a single fluid motion. There was a flash of silver and in an instant, the shadow that had snuck up on her was bisected in half, and then dissolved.
“See? I don’t hate you, I just like watching you react to every little thing I say. Oh, and there are more here, you may even need my help.” Said the voice. The speaker could not bee seen, but was clearly female.
“****able heartless, they’re nothing but trouble.” She said. Closing her eyes, she concentrated. The aura’s of the shadows appeared like black fire to her. She saw the pattern, and picked her moment.
“Reflect.” She and the voice said at the same time. In an instant, small squares of what seemed to be glass appeared and formed a dome around her. Several spells bounced off and hit multiple heartless, which vanished with the glass.
“Watch out for the berserkers.” The voice whispered. Her eyes widening at the sudden revelation, Fera slashed her blade in a rather wide circle, parrying three large blades that came crashing down on her. Without a chance to rest, Fera jumped forward and cut one of them clean in half as she flew to the other side of the room.
“Two berserkers left, five shadows and a higher level demon. They’ve warded us in too.” The voice said plainly. The last part meant they were in a pocket dimension exactly like the room they were in, except you couldn’t leave and any damage only happened here.
“They’re forcing us to cooperate! They found us and now they’re trapping us in a corner.” Fera said. The voice muttered something like ‘uh-huh’ in agreement. “Well, I wouldn’t want to disappoint them!” She said. The voice went wide-eyed and eager.
Taking her blade in her left hand, she pulled then pulled the glove off her right hand. Holding her palm upward, a tattoo of a dragon was visible, forming a circle nearly to its own tail. The dragon actually moved, and bit its own tale. Blood from the bite ran down her hand, and formed a seal of Solomon in the center of the dragon ring.
“Now we’re talking!” The voice said. The seal and the dragon glowed brightly for a moment, and Fera’s eyes went wide. Changing from green to red, her body pulsed slightly and her mussels contracted and twitched on their own.
“Kill the whelp!” The shadowy demon called. The two berserkers closed in on her in an instant, and brought their blades down on her with incredible force. There was the sound of the blade she was holding hitting the floor, and nothing else was heard.
“Didn’t your mommy ever tell you it’s not nice to hit girls?” Fera said. Her hair had grown longer and even darker. Her hands were held straight up, and the blades of the berserkers were completely stopped at her palms. Moving her hands slightly, the blades snapped into two pieces each, most of the blade in her hands, the hilts held by the owners.
Running the blades through her opponents, they and the shards vanished instantly. Casually bending over and picking up her sword, the twisted smile never leaving her face once, Fera vanished in an instant.
Using unrivaled speed and strength, Fera moved her blade faster then the human, heartless, or demon eye could even hope to follow. The last of the heartless vanished, and appeared to have been cut by the very wind its self. The demon stood still as Fera stopped moving and became fully visible again.
“That’s a little a trick I like to call total asskicking. Now, it’s your turn. Do you want the blade down the middle, or across your waist?” Fera asked him mockingly. The demon let out a low cackle and raised his bandaged hand.
“Neither my dear.” He said in his low voice. His hand twitched slightly and the blade vanished, pulled back into their base dimension. “Now you are weaponless, like a toothless stray dog” The demon cackled. Again twitching his hand slightly, a bright ball of light sprung from his palm and went for Fera.
The ball of light bounced of the instantly conjured glass dome and went right back at the demon. Moving to the left while hovering, the demon side-stepped the volley without actually stepping.
“They don’t call me the reflection in the demons eye for nothing. Kind of ironic in this situation though. Oh well.” Fera commented. Crouching down and leaping forward, she spun in mid-air and landed behind the demon before he could react, and grabbed both his arms from behind.
“How does it feel? Being at the mercy of a toothless stray dog? Say, you don’t need these arms do you?” Pulling on them, Fera snapped the demons arms clean off. The demon roared in agony as he stumbled forward and fell forward.
“DIE!” The demon yelled at her. The demons arms vanished and converted into dark energy, and entered his mouth in the form of a dark mist. Unleashing it in the form of an energy blast, the beam went for fera.
“Copycat.” She said plainly. The beam dissolved and reformed inside her own. The blast went for the demon and annihilated him utterly. The ward broke and she reentered her room, her blade on the floor at her feet.
Falling to her knees, Fera held her stomach and gasped. Gagging for a few seconds, she eventually vomited up a small amount of blood. However, the blood made a small thud, and a small red stone was visible. The stone stood idle for a moment, and then shattered.
“You’re running out Fera. You’ll need more, or else you wont only be unable to do that anymore, you’ll also…..Well, you know.”
“Yeah, I know.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short, but it's only a sub-chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, it's short but I'll read it later.

Posted by Arcadios

Read it.
Good.
I see were you got the idea of "fuel" for Fera.
Like the Homunculi getting fake philosopher's stone.

Yeah, pretty much.
However, she vomits hers up whenever she uses them being only half homunculus, and the voice will be explained.

Reflect takes some mp in her first form, and almost none in her second form. And before there is any confusion, she doesn't really go berserk. She becomes uber strong, and sociopathic, which is far worse.

Posted by Arcadios

Worse then beserk even thou she is less then half berserker?
Wait.....does Fera have Anara's DNA?

No.
She isn't half berserker, she is half homunculus. Homunculi are naturaly (Well, unnaturaly I suppose) physicaly powerful, and posses a paranormal ability. Most (With the exception of Greed, and maybe Pride) are sociopathic too. When she activates her humonculus side, she isn't half homunculus half nothing, but half homunculus half genome, with the homunculus part being dominant.

No Anara DNA

Posted by Arcadios

Can you change that name?
Like me using a Windscar but calling it something else.
Can you do the same?

Homunculus didn't come from FMA though. They were people that were made through various meathods. Myth of course.

How about Namuh?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And why would I need to change it anyway?
Sunamuh maybe

Posted by Arcadios

More originality, I guess just to back up why I asked.
But Namuh sounds good.
I have so many ideas for my next chapters, I'm up ahead to the 70 chapters.
I know what I need to do but I need Riku to type his up!

I'm sticking with Homunculus though. She is half homunculus, so she has earned the title Sunamuh, which is backwards for the latin for for human.

Just for irony's sake.

Her sword, though I don't think I'll give it any special powers beyond indestructiblity, is a referance to FMA, which I named the Blade of the Seven.

Posted by Arcadios

Why seven?
I commented on Riku's myspace but it says he hasen't been on for the past two days.

Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, and Pride. The seven homunculi, named for the seven deadly sins the represent.

Posted by Arcadios

Yup.
It may not be my faith but I do enjoy the idea of it.

I'm pretty sure that it's some form of Catholic. Or, it could just be a story written by someone named Dante.

Posted by Arcadios

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Deadly_Sins
My next move will be invoking God's power in Eiyuu's story.

Actually, it's more like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Divine_Comedy

As I recall, this came first

Posted by Arcadios

Timeline:
The Divine Comedy----->The seven deadly sins
Wonder if Sak will be mad about me putting the aspects of God into our story.

I'm not really putting any in.
Also, your timeline says the divine comedy was first right?

Posted by Arcadios

Yea.
What do you mean by "Not putting any in"?
Do you mean you aren''t going to go into it or you don't have much to put into your own story?

There is no reference to g0d in anyway in mine. Not really anyway. The Blade of The Seven is referring to the seven Homunculi.

Also, the Divine Comedy WAS the Seven deadly sins.

Posted by Arcadios

:p:
When will we see the new uber power'd Kayne?

Eventualy. I have yet to determine what he will be able to do, but he will have cooled off a lot, and act more like Auron.

Posted by Arcadios

But I like Auron.
Actually I was turning Eiyuu from a troubled and free spirited type of guy to a teacher type of figure since he now has to train Arcadios.

Main concept of Eiyuu's new persona:
Auron
Qui-Gon Jinn
Obi-Wan Kenobi

I like Auron too, thats why Kayne is goign to end up acting more and more like him, with some other personalities and differences blended in as well.

One thing I will definatley be doing is giving Kayne a samurai sword, a gift from his master. He'll return a short time after Markus comes back with Lyxwal.

Posted by Arcadios

What about the double edged keyblade?

I got rid of the double edge one a while back remember? It had changed into more of a lance. He'll carry three weapons with him.

Demons Edge-Always loved the name
knives-The kind you throw.
Lance-Long and pointy.

He will also have acess to his keyblade. However, something happened, and he cannot call it directly. Instead, it merges with one of his weapons.

Demons Edge-Masamune: Long curved keyblade. High damage, slow but sure.

Knives-Keyshards: Lots of tiny keyblade. All tossed at once as more of a technique then an actual weapon. Insane amount of damage to all nearby heartless, low damage to anything else.

Lance-Dragon Fang: More dragon and wind based techniques. Medium physical damage.

Posted by Arcadios

Soooooooo many weapons.
Meh

Only four really. It's all weird.
However, he will still be in training despite the lack of a master, so his power will be regulated. Unless in dire situations, he'll be extremley fast, but can only move in short bursts. So he'll attack with his sword for a bit, and then stop. Then attack again for a bit. Then stop. Etc etc.

His personal energy can't keep up with his power.

Posted by Arcadios

Weakness, eh?
Wonder how long we have to wait for Riku.
Sak's next chapter will kill of Mayumi or Magumi...I forget.
But I think we should have gone more into the purpose why we are going against her.
We should have developed that part of our story more.

Aye.
He can also be more balanced. Attacking for longer times but with less power.

Posted by Arcadios

I wanted to discuss our failure at develping a good 2nd main enemy. T__T

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:

Wonder if Sak will be mad about me putting the aspects of God into our story.

Dude I would be completely furious! If it was a god that you made up I wouldn't give a dam.
____
All of Mayumi shall be explained in my next chapter. :p: The beginning'll be sort of a prologue, telling us why the hell she wants all of them dead and how the evil Ner-yah came to be.
____
Dudes, we so totally need cool name for our group of ppls!

Posted by Arcadios

Good it better be long.
And no, it isn't just a god it's the one entity that created the universe....well at least in my faith.
There will also be a hell.
But this is Eiyuu's story and if you don't want your chracter to participate then ask me so but I would like to have the original 4 there.
Original 4:
Eiyuu
Mateo
Aurie
Vecks

Additional chracters that I would like to be there:
Renai

The rest, I can do without.

Posted by Sak

Okay let's just forget that whole argument entirely. I was just ticked off cuz of the whole g0d thing, and I come up with terrible arguments when I'm ticked off.
_____
Could you make like NINE levels of hell though? Like in Teen Titans? lol. (the TT comics not the anime.) (Just a suggestion.)

Posted by Arcadios

Actually, Only Eiyuu will venture into the territories of Hell.
Him and him alone.
But I'm getting ahead of myself.
I don't ezpect to type up this until we're at least up to chapter 70 or so.

Posted by Sak

Still make NINE levels of hell! lol. (I'm obsessed with the fact that Raven said she counted NINE levels of hell.)

Posted by Arcadios

Meh.
I'll leave it as the never explained type of side-story that is up to the reader to decipher it.
Eiyuu will metion a bit of this and that but that's all and then into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Y'know, according to the devine comedy, there ARE nine levels (Called circles) to he!l.

Just and F.Y.I,
Also what did you think of the sub-chaptery goodness?

Posted by Sak

I didn't read it yet. Been busy with Day 4. Writing why and how Kairi learned magic. I'll read it in a little while.
____
AND HAH! RAVEN SPEAKS THE TRUTH! lol. Did it say anything about there being 11 levels of the afterlife? (Well she could count 11. Heaven, Purgatory, and the 9 levels of hell.)

Nope, nine spheres.
Go figure.

Hey, I wonder if thats why Spira focused on spheres so freaking much in the game?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird:
Hey, I wonder if thats why Spira focused on spheres so freaking much in the game?

Interesting thought.
____
The chapter was.... interesting..... and kind of confusing.

It was mostly meant to be a set-up for Fera's abilities so you can know what she does. However, I ask that for now, you not have her go form 2 right now. What I wanted to do was show off her potential, her weakness, and the use of her reflect. Also that she isn't helpless without her sword.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: It was mostly meant to be a set-up for Fera's abilities so you can know what she does. However, I ask that for now, you not have her go form 2 right now. What I wanted to do was show off her potential, her weakness, and the use of her reflect. Also that she isn't helpless without her sword.

Oh. Got it. :p:
___
Fera seems like an extremely complex character.

Posted by Arcadios

Spira=Spiral
Sprial of Death
Everlasting till Sin is defeated along with Yu-Yevon.
She dosen't seem so complex.
this voice all thou.
It says "She's cute." but isn't the voice talkin' to Fera?
Do we have another homosexual in the party?

Spiral=Death
Sphere=Life
Puff The Magic Dragon=Great and Sad Song.
--------------------------------------------------------
Bi, but emotionaly attaches herself to people. Not neccesarily romantically, but emotionaly.

Posted by Arcadios

Hip-Hop=My type of music for the rest of my life.
Actually, Wally.
I don't even know what you listen to yet we are friends.
What do you listen to?

They Might Be Giants, Classical, Rock, Korn, Smash Mouth, Gorrilaz, Weird Al (WHITE AND NERDY! BEST RAP EVAH!) Queen, Western, Country, Pretty much anything.

Not too big a fan of Rap, but there are some I like. LIKE WHITE AND NERDY!

Puff The Magic Dragon is such a great song though. Definatley one of my favorites.

Posted by Arcadios

I never listened to it.

Go to myspace
http://www.myspace.com/wally_the_weird

It's the song I have listed there. It's a sad, old song.
------------------------------------------------------
Now I just need to figure out how to set it so it automatically plays whenever someone sees it.

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, maybe later.
Listenng to my specialty at the moment.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Meh, maybe later.
Listenng to my specialty at the moment.

Dude did you ever read my revamped Chapter 33? Cuz you never answered me when I asked you on the other thread.

Posted by Arcadios

Nope. >.<

For future referance, because it would be difficult to come up with a way to make her half homunculus and half genome, I will probably be making it so that Fera was created in a similar process to the meathod used in the FMA manga as opposed to the anime.

Although I may change my mind.

Posted by Arcadios

Where the **** is Riku and his chapter?

Posted by Sak

Dude, chill. Give him till October 7th. Then we can start cursing. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

...to long.
I just came up with the perfect idea while walking home from school anf listening to my music.
I'm sure even you'll like it, Sak.

Posted by Sak

Lay it on me! lol.
_____
Oh dude, in your chapter just have Aurie state she's an athiest at least once. :p:
_____
Fine, DON'T tell me.

Posted by Arcadios

Will do.
It'll be long cause I'll have to explain alot.

I am going to be revealing Fera's fear of all things alchemy in my chapter, so I can only hope Riku hurries up soon.

But it's all good.

Oh, and because of it's unque powers and abilities, I may give Fera a weakness to the keyblade as well in full homunculus form, but I have yet to decide on that fact.

In normal it's just the same effect though.

Posted by Arcadios

Just to say this, don't expect much of me.

Hey guys, just a heads up, when it comes around to me, my chapter may be slightly delayed. Just got the role of Muchnick in "Little Shop Of Horrors" so I may be a bit bussy at times, but only slight delays cause I got nuthin else.

Just a heads up.

Posted by Arcadios

Why is everyone getting into plays now?
But whatever.
I talked with Riku on aim and he got started on it today.

I've always been Thesbian personally.

Anyway, I was rather dissapointed. Seymore is the lead, but I wanter Orin, the evil dentist. Because, well......HE'S AN EVIL DENTIST! On the plus side, I don't get chopped up, so I do get fed to the plant! YAY!

Oh, and I am still working on Fera to make her origin slightyl more stable and better. Either going by

They knew what would happen if they transmuted a human, so they created a doll and transmuted it into a human, resulting in a homunculus/genome hybrid.

They fuzed a genome and homunculus together.

They created a genome and injected it with liquid philosphers stone. Not being truley human, but having human origins, she only became half homunculus, but since it was used already, there is an extra entity inside her (The voice)

Which sounds better? I like the last one personaly.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

hey guys im still working on my chapter sorry for not being on a whole lot but you know how it is. Nice subchapter its not bad and by the way guys my chapter will be a long one.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: my chapter will be a long one.

Please try not to make it more than 2 posts long. I can't read another 10 post chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

Expect mine to be up to 5 at the minimum. :D

Posted by Sak

Well I'm going to go kill myself now.

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, go ahead.
Seems like everyone has a large chapter coming up.
Except Wally, at least for now.

Actually, because the timing may be the best, I may actually have a chapter that is rather long, simply because I may actually be trying to squeese in a chapter and a half into it.

but it may actually turn out shorter then I expect :)

If all goes according to plan, everyone will kick some @ss in my chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Riku, what play are you doing anyway?

Posted by Arcadios

It's for him to know and for you not to know but for me to be told by him. :D
He has something lenghty, as do I, yourself and Sak.
Long chapter week, eh?
Mine shall win!

Man I could outwrite you in original material any day of the week (Except maybe saturday, cause I like to sleep in)

Oh, and if all goes well, everyone will play a part in my chapter!

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, everyone will play a part in the beggining but then it'll be about Eiyuu...again.
Since it's mi chapter.

Meh.
My chapter will be Fera happy but everyone will have a job to do.
Tempted to bring back Kayne, but it just doesn't fit quite yet.

And Fera's power is going to sky rocket, and then come back down, and stabalize, and then in the end, it will be right back where it was but no sky rocketing.

Posted by Arcadios

[spoiler]Calm down with the power, seriously.[/spoiler]

Not gonna happen man, not gonna happen.

Although, ultimatley I will be powering up a character slightly in the end, but it won't be mine.

As for Fera, her power is going to end up where it is now basically at the end. Except she won't be able to do the sky-rocket thing.

Posted by Arcadios

=/

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Man I could outwrite you in original material any day of the week (Except maybe saturday, cause I like to sleep in)

[spoiler]Dude, a sentence written by you could outwrite an entire chapter of his. [/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

So you want to begin a verbal war, eh?

Posted by Sak

Verbal wars are fun! :-D But let's do this later. I gotta like go to bed. T_T
____
And it is true. Wally's the best writer out of all of us. (not including grammar mistakes and stuff like that.)

Posted by Arcadios

He can get a little wild and confusing....like the time when he said Anara was included in the fight with that Lyrxl (however you spell it) and she didn't fight. :D:D:D:D:D

Lyxwal ya ingrate!
And I went back and corrected it!

And thank you Sak!

I think Riku might be the best fan-fiction adapted writer though.
---------------------------------------------------------------
And PLEASE someone tell me they figured out the origin of Lyxwal's name before I called attention to it just now.

Posted by Arcadios

Adapted?
Now you're just being modiest.
And about the name, I bet you can't remember who Kurai took control of and is now occuping so You're not one to talk about names. :D

No I don't. But thats a matter of memory, not deductivity.

And no, I don't think that is a real word.

Fan-fiction adapted meaning original characters that have been adapted to a universe not of your own creation. Septero is original (I think) and functional in a KH universe, but most of my original characters change to adapt to KH.

Come on, you can figure out the origin of Lyxwal's name easily!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, it just occured to me that unless I am mistaken, Sak would now be a Freshman.
Weird.

Posted by Arcadios

Wal of course is self explanitory but the Lyx part.....your first name? (doubtful)
Hmm....the pocket dimension you once did?

Lyxwal-X=Lywal
L-Y-W-A-L

W-A-L-L-Y

Nobody version of my name.

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, creative but original?
Can't say the same.
I'll see what I can do for everyone on my next chapter if only Riku would hurry up! :mad:

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Guys im trying my freaking best to finish this whole thing but i got a freaking packed schedule! Wally Septero is fully original and Arcadios i could outwrite you almost anyday no offense. I dont mean to be all full of myself either but according to the public who does everyone say is the best author? They say Riku Dark Badass i mean i know im not the best but according to everyone im one of the top ones i personnally think were all great in each one of our different themes so BAM! but yea the play is Beauty and The Beast Wally. Also look im trying my hardest to finish this quickly but be patient alright and stop fighting g0d! later guys

Man, G0d owes me money!
It's cool man, so you got the beast then Riku? Rock on.

Anyway, just a heads up, I think it will be a tie between three people in my chapter for most @ss-kicking. They will be
Fera
Aurie
Septero

According to current plan though, still a bit before my turn.

Posted by Arcadios

Everyone has there strong suit.
In my chapter I'll be bringing back Kurai/Yuujin and Kanzen's Heartless and Nobody.
There will also be another new charcter that will go by the name Atlas.
An elder Keyblade Weilder that has traveled the Road of Infinity.
Eiyuu will develop a urning to venture the road once again.
And then some other things that will happen.

Wally, talk **** you!

Well, I got nuthin really.
Septero will get a new attack if all goes well, and Aurie will kick all @ss sorta kinda, and so will Fera, but it's going to be weird and stuff.

And for the first time in a while Eiyuu and Vecks will pair up in a fight.

Posted by Arcadios

Nice. :cool:
As for me, if Mateo, Vecks, and Arcadios will do a combo attack with the support of Anara, Fera, and Aurie.
If Mateo hasen't returned then Septero will do.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: be patient alright and stop fighting g0d! later guys

Like THAT could ever possibly happen. :rolleyes:

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, I think we need to establish a time limit for the next chapter.
The only thing I have against anyone is that I get my chapters out on time. :cool:
Wally is soon to vanish for sometime, Riku is biting his time and Sak had her school situation.
I'm about to get into a new hobby but it'll be inside my home.
Just needs some money and I'll begin.

Posted by Sak

Right now it's the "multi fan fic, a story for English, and doing social things with my friends" situation for me.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm gonna re-meet with some friends tommorrow and on Sunday.
Trying to reconnect with people.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: I'm gonna re-meet with some friends tommorrow and on Sunday.
Trying to reconnect with people.

Cool, I think.
______
[SIZE="7"]ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY INA! [/SIZE]:p:

Posted by Arcadios

Don't know who that is. =/
Wally, I'd like to use mimic on my next chapter.
Is that okay?
With it Fera will gain a massive boost but then....backfire.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Don't know who that is. =/

Pfft. She was only one of the greatest warriors in Japanese history.

Posted by Arcadios

Samurai Warriors, eh?
Never bothered with it.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Samurai Warriors, eh?
Never bothered with it.

BUT IT'S EDUCATIONAL, AND VIOLENT! BUT MOSTLY VIOLENT!
_____
And you might be able to learn something about your "favorite country" (I remember you calling Japan that) other than the fact that it produces your favorite video games.

Posted by Arcadios

Fairly odd parents got.
Education would be nice in a game but I heard it was mainly hack and slash.

Nah.
She can only use mimic in her second form, and I don't want it to be revealed to the group until my chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

But you used it. :(
Meh, fine.
She can get knocked out or something.
I had a great plan but no approval.

Well, if you want, you can use it, but you have to make it appear she gets knocked out so no one sees her transform, and then run off directly afterwords so no one sees her vomit.

Posted by Arcadios

Yes, everyone will be plenty busy with the enemy.

Night, keep it real.

=(
Can we set up a time limit for chapters?
Seriously.

Posted by Sak

Um no. Sometimes people just can't do the chapter on time for some reason. And maybe if you tried doing something outside of your video games and staring at the girl you like, you wouldn't be so impatient.

I'm impatiant because I am having the authors itch, which is essentialy the complete oposite from writers block.

On the plus side, I am getting to know my characters some more by using them in different works of literature that are mine and mine alone.

I just don't post em is all.

Posted by Arcadios

Please Sak.
Don't try to pull your "And you wonder why I hate you" shit. :rolleyes:
I've been itching to type this chapter for what?
Like 3 weeks, And you're doing your other chapter so you probably couldn't careless.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:
Like 3 weeks, And you're doing your other chapter so you probably couldn't careless.

No, Roxas is writing Day 5 right now.
________
And it's my "get a social life outside of vgc" crap. Don't get them mixed up! :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Without a neighbourhood that has many things to do I can't do much. :rolleyes:
Besides all my friends are in another school and we only met up during weekends while my best friend is busy working and busy with college.

*sigh* I wish Riku would hurry up.

On the other hand, I came up with a new character who will not be joining the group, but may show up from time to time.

BECAUSE I AM BRILLIANT!

He's going to be a moogle!

Posted by Arcadios

;>_>

Posted by Sak

Riku HAS been taking his time. How long has it been now?

Posted by Arcadios

About 3 weeks maybe.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: About 3 weeks maybe.

If we count from when I finished the last chapter it's 3 weeks.

Posted by Arcadios

Still counts.
This is a sub-chapter so he's been knowing to make it since chapter 33 was done..

My moogle is inspired by moogles everywhere, but largley by Lini from FFTA, so he will be an apropriate class in that regard.

But like I said, he'll just show up from time to time. And feel free to use him once I establish him, but any back story he has is mine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Darn it! Now I have enough material to fill in two chapters worth, maybe more, for my chapter.
I have invoked great inspirations, and they demand to be used!