Really Boring Facts About Stuff You Already Know: Lightness Advanced

Posted by mis0

Seriously, the gimmic of copying everything, changing the posts, and being the "opposite" of us actually is irritating. Why do they think it's funny? Were they all dropped on their heads as kids? And to add to the angst, Klarth, now being: ANGSTY.

All I know is that stupidity like that says something about you, and it ain't so good. [spoiler]lets see what happens![/spoiler]

Posted by The Judge

I agree. It's basically one large, lame joke.

Posted by Xero

I couldn't agree more.

Posted by Fate

I don't copy. We're not even the opposite. The name was carried by Xenos and the board is carried by Iris. LA is mostly me, Poco, Klarth, and Iris, and I don't do ****.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Misoxeny]And to add to the angst, Klarth, now being: ANGSTY.
I'm not really sure where you get that from. Sure, I was pretty ****ed when Judge wiped me offstage, but now I actually couldn't care less. :) Happy days.

...Seriously, how can you judge "angstiness" based on someone stating they're categorically HAPPY?

Posted by The Judge

HOLY CRAP IS THAT MORE THAN 1 PIXEL OF A[SIZE="6"] NUTSACK?[/SIZE]

I THINK IT IS!

RULES ARE RULES! JUDGE NEEDS TO BE BANNED!

YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK NEXT TIME JUDGE!

Also, refer to conversations on AIM with Kevin for more insults at me.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Klarth: I'm not really sure where you get that from. Sure, I was pretty ****ed when Judge wiped me offstage, but now I actually couldn't care less. :) Happy days.

...Seriously, how can you judge "angstiness" based on someone stating they're categorically HAPPY?

You've never been good at hiding your feelings, Klarthy. You are/were ****ed and it shows, and you've always been angsty. Normally I wouldn't have pointed it out, but your general attitude of like "I only was friendly with you guys 'cause I was a mod" is either the worst facade ever or it was the truth and you're just friends with those who give you power.

And, honestly, I believe you are being truthful, which makes you a pretty lousy acquaintence. :/

Posted by Klarth

I would have thought a pretty lousy acquaintance was constituted by someone willing to kick a "friend" out over an infinitesimally tiny matter of opinion conflict without prior warning, but whatever. I consider myself justified in being irked.

I'd still likely to be friendly with you lot considering I have no reason to have anything against you whatsoever (the whole "DA SUCKS AND IS EVIL" thing is, in fact, a charade for anyone dim enough to have not noticed), but I'm honestly pretty ****ed ticked off at D right now. Blame him.

[quote=The Judge]HOLY CRAP IS THAT MORE THAN 1 PIXEL OF A NUTSACK?

I THINK IT IS!

RULES ARE RULES! JUDGE NEEDS TO BE BANNED!

YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK NEXT TIME JUDGE!

Also, refer to conversations on AIM with Kevin for more insults at me.
I have far more noble responsibilities than catering to your whims and covering up your follies. Sorry, pal.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: but I'm honestly pretty ****ed ticked off at D right now. Blame him.
Praytell why you would be if you didn't care as much as you say you don't.

[quote]I have far more noble responsibilities than catering to your whims and covering up your follies. Sorry, pal.

Then go forth, you blessed soul, and do your sacred duties.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If this thread gets any gayer in a nonfunyn way, it gets deleted. This is DA. I'd like to keep our serious business a joke in here.

Posted by Poison

LA is like me when I'm high, and I'm never high ;)

Also, what's up with monkies? They always **** each other when I see them at the zoo.

Posted by Zeta

I saw a massive prairie dog orgy at a zoo once. It was horrible.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Zeta: I saw a massive prairie dog orgy at a zoo once. It was horrible.

Leaving it right there would have made it one of the greatests posts ever.

Posted by Zeta

Leaving it right there, then.

Posted by The Judge

And I burst out laughing.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: I saw a massive prairie dog orgy at a zoo once. It was horrible.

You just single handedly saved this thread. Well played, sir. You win a cookie*

*cookie may not be awarded,

Posted by mis0

HINT: SPOILER IN FIRST POST. Come on, how serious did you think this was?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Misoxeny: Come on, how serious did you think this was?

Well, considering everything in DA is serious business...

EDIT: *******it LoS, give me my cookie.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was seconds away from locking this **** until I found out there was a spoiler.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: Well, considering everything in DA is serious business...

EDIT: *******it LoS, give me my cookie.

Sorry, I ate it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Lord of Spam: Sorry, I ate it.

jk.

I'm not sorry at all.

Posted by The Judge

Posted by Zeta

You ate my cookie! ... What's this? Crumbs!? Argh... I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU!

[Note to self: Try and memorize how Kefka's quote goes.]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Forum invasions? b7