Blog for Arcadios?

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: [COLOR=yellow] I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
I want to start a blog but Jesse said I need a mod to create a thread in the mode board and I was wondering if you could do it for me.
I want the blog to be dedicated to the genre of Hip-Hop, which might not be your favorite at all. =(
I've decided on a blog name and I want it to be "The Remix".[/COLOR]

yea

Posted by Iris

Missus Iris: Arcadios wants a blog? :-X
Anigmasis: Yea
Missus Iris: Other than me not liking him, I don't really see why he shouldn't have one
Missus Iris: Except that he'll probably hardly use it for hip-hop
Missus Iris: and it'll end up being an off topic blog rip-off
Anigmasis: I feel bad because I am the only person that ever votes no
Missus Iris: I think...
Missus Iris: If he's going to actually use the blog as a muic blog, sure
Missus Iris: because I doubt SHin-Ra wants him to flood the music board with hip-hop
Anigmasis: I guess.
Missus Iris: However, if he uses it to be a Lounge knock-off
Missus Iris: It's going to **** me off
Missus Iris: It'll be just like competitive pokemon, where there's about 3 posts on topic and 7 spam threads
Missus Iris: I think the mods should stop voting in these iffy blogs until Jesse cleans up the web log section and starts renaming the blogs to what they actually pertain to
Missus Iris: Rather than Arcadios- Hip Hop
Missus Iris: It could be Arcadios- Stupid random ****
Anigmasis: Hahah
Missus Iris: Because we have so many blogs as it is
Missus Iris: That have no topic
Missus Iris: and hardly any posts
Missus Iris: I'm want to talk the other mods into going with me and just not voting for a while, until Jesse cleans up the blogs and makes sure people don't stray from their topic too much
Missus Iris: Also, we need to start deleting inactive spam blogs. They make the forum look messy, aren't ever used, and just act as a "lol can't ban me" for the stupid people who can't maintain them
Anigmasis: Ah.
Anigmasis: Yea.
Missus Iris: Heh.
Anigmasis: I proposed that so many times.
Anigmasis: But no one cares.

I'm so lazy!

Posted by Linko_16

A blog for hip-hop strikes me as the kind of thing which would be more successfully discussed just in the music forum, but we could give him a trial run or something to see what kind of activity is generated.

Posted by Klarth

We have a music board, right? k good

Posted by Linkman

I like the guy, just don't like the blog idea. Hip Hop music just isn't popular enough here.

Posted by Iris

We already have an off topic, anime, and Computer game board too. That doesn't mean blogs mainly about a certain aspect of those boards can't be successful. If we give him a Hip-Hop blogs and it gets like only 4 threads in 5 months, or just gets filled up with stupid, non-Hip Hop junk, then yeah, it's not meant to be and we can remove it, but we can't quite condemn it yet.

Posted by Hyper

we'suh racist fo' dissin da hippity hop

Posted by Pit

wouln't it make sense to make it a blog as to why every time someone makes a rap thread, *******s jump on and start saying rap sucks and make it i mpossible for a rap thread to ever be created?

Posted by Linkman

woah bump.

He asked me about this today, and I had forgot about it. Anyway, go ahead an make it:

*changes my vote*

Name: Arcadios - The Genesis
Mods: Him and Kamek

And while you're in there, change Future Systems to "Future Systems and Games"

Posted by Hyper

and give jordo his blog

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrrr!!!!!! He was supposed to think it didn't get enough votes!!!!!!