Dear Jesus.

Posted by Klarth

Someone is going around pruning my non-spam posts, and this is hugely irritating. I'd appreciate it if whoever's doing this would come forward, despite the fact that I have somewhat of an idea already.

Posted by Shade

Admiral Anthrax, I presume?

Posted by Klarth

Who else could it possibly be? =/

Posted by Shade

Meh, you're right. It really wouldn't be anybody else.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by Shade

Yeah, I just saw that.

What exactly did you post?

Posted by Klarth

Something along the lines of "well, vgc hasn't actually changed that much since I was modded. I've been here long enough that it doesn't really matter".

Posted by mis0

This thread shouldn't see the light of mornin'...

Posted by sabre

Why not? Because it's highlighting that AA is abusing his powers?

Posted by Klarth

Yeah; he's going to delete it.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Actually, it was because of that Admiral Assdragon comment, and every other post of yours outside of the lit board that I deleted has had reason. Maybe if you didn't suck at posting, I'd quit deleting.

Posted by sabre

1. Admiral Assdragon isn't even close to a flame. There must be something wrong with you if you're so offended that you have to flex your big powerful workout deletion muscles when you see it.
2. Even if it were, perhaps you should read the announcements once or twice. Flaming's permitted in the comm board, as I'm certain you're well aware anyways -- or was "Sabredog is the latest addition to my idiot list" just a friendly mental note?

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Admiral Anthrax: Admiral Assdragon

Haha Admiral Assdragon lol.

Posted by sabre

Hold on Mr Thrax who deleted a post in a flame-open board which contained the words "Admiral Askdragon", aren't you the same Admiral who said that he was trying to cut down on modding and that people should cut down on deleting posts? :kiss:

Posted by Draxamus

First I would like to point out a PM Admiral Anthrax sent to Majesty:

"Actually, it was agreed that super mods can't delete each other's posts. So far be it for MODERATORS to do the same thing.

Cut the attitude."

Admiral Anthrax cannot control himself when it comes to his ego. He has done things like this in the past. Hell, within the past few days he's deleted two legitimate threads of mine--not because they were in violation of any rules, but because they made him look bad.

Posted by Klarth

At times like this, it is my honest opinion that all can be done to make amends is that Admiral Anthrax should be removed from his position. In fact; he should be removed from any kind of power entirely. If the experience beneath his belt has taught him to simply use his priveleges for personal gain, then maybe the entire forum could benefit from the knowledge that he is not going to prune your posts and kill your blogs just for the sake of it.

Go on, remove this post. I fu[color=3][color=4]
[/color]cking DARE you.[/color]

Posted by mis0

I would like to remind you of how well this sort of shat went over on GO; no one cared. Me and Poco got burned and I didn't see any support from anyone. In fact, Hyper basically said it was me before Fred. So, that being said, what the Hell do you expect on his home turf?

I sympathize, but I know from personal experience this isn't going to work.

Posted by Hyper

[QUOTE=Khao

Posted by Darkbackward

Quoting Admiral Anthrax: Maybe if you didn't suck at posting, I'd quit deleting.

Maybe if you didn't suck at modding, we'd stop complaining.

Posted by Crono

Quoting Darkbackward: Maybe if you didn't suck at modding, we'd stop complaining.

Wow. That was truly amazing there, Dark.

Not that I'm saying AA's got a right to it, but I'd be pretty ****ed if someone messed with my name and turned it into an insult. (Don't get me wrong, I'd probably find it amusing too, but I'd still be irritated.)

Either way, I've known AA like forever now, and I don't think he's a bad guy. In fact, I think he's one of the few people here that does their job. Half of us mods are never here, or have nothing to do when we are. Or we end up having something come between us and the net, but he's always here. Personally, I think this whole "down with AA" thing is kinda lame. Ain't gonna happen folks, so give it a rest. You don't like the way he mods, whine and complain all you want. He ain't changin -- he's too **** stubborn. I've been in a fight with him before back when he was still Freddy_G. LOL. I should know.

Anyhow, as for the deleted post...well, not much to be done about it now, huh? And if he says he has reasons for deleting your posts, then I'd take his word over yours any day.

Posted by Darkbackward

Quoting Crono:
Anyhow, as for the deleted post...well, not much to be done about it now, huh? And if he says he has reasons for deleting your posts, then I'd take his word over yours any day.

That was for G-sides, not this guy, but I do think the deletion of posts things has gone beyond moderator's realm of reality.

Posted by Crono

Well, I'm not sure what was meant for G-Sides, but I trust him too. LOL. In fact, I've known him since he was a horrible newbie himself, posting in the Sim Battle forum. But we don't talk about that one any more, do we Gotenks? :p

As for the deletion of posts...well, sometimes I feel the need to delete something because of a reason that seems good at the time, and once I trash it it's too late to really do much, even though I realize it was wrong. So maybe he was just ****ed off at the moment and junked it at the time. Can't do anything about it, so why bother worrying about it?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Crono: As for the deletion of posts...well, sometimes I feel the need to delete something because of a reason that seems good at the time, and once I trash it it's too late to really do much, even though I realize it was wrong. So maybe he was just ****ed off at the moment and junked it at the time. Can't do anything about it, so why bother worrying about it?

If your additude is that passive you really shouldn't even be a mod.

Posted by i don't love you

Hey guys, at least you didn't get banned because Admiral Anthrax disagreed with you.

Posted by Draxamus

I notice your thread is missing, "i don't love you." Maybe FreddyG is now only deleting the threads he thinks he can get away with deleting.

Posted by sniper

[quote]Go on, remove this post. I fusking DARE you.
Last time someone dared him to do something he deleted the AIM blog. :(

Posted by father o'blivion

Quoting Draxamus: I notice your thread is missing, "i don't love you." Maybe FreddyG is now only deleting the threads he thinks he can get away with deleting.

Yeah if you are using a name with a low post count and you disagree with him you not only get a thought out and well-written thread deleted, you also get banned!

Posted by Crono

[QUOTE=Khao

Posted by Shade

Well, AA, the sole purpose of starting this thread, has been de-modded.

SO YOU AA HATERS CAN HAVE A BIG PARTY NOW. :)

Posted by mis0

Quoting Crono: Well thank you. The basic point of that, however, was to point out the fact that we're all human, although Jesse may be suspect to different circumstances. o.O

We all make mistakes we end up paying for. Why rub it in and have the entire board jump into something that should have remained personal?

He was a repeat offender who abused power simply for fun. It's a matter of public concern because he was supposed to be serving the public, which he failed to do, time and time again.