mystery dungeon answers

Posted by kurtly_57

do you guys know the answers to get pikachu on the mystery dungeon personality test if you guys dont i am a macop

Posted by GameMiestro

Yes, you can, but you'll have to answer those questions carefully.

Did you just get the game yesterday?

Posted by protomanv4

what is the best pokemon to be in your words.

Posted by Zeta

You get asked random questions. Check the FAQ at GFAQS for help on getting the Pokemon you want.

And there's really no best Pokemon. Just choose whichever you like best, except Skitty. Skitty sucks. I went with Cyndaquil, with Pikachu as my partner.

Posted by GameMiestro

There's no "best pokemon"- however, if you wanted to choose something that's easy to use, I reccomend Totidile. He's really strong and has no particular weakness to the pokemon you fight in the storyline.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting GameMiestro: I reccomend Totidile. He's really strong and has no particular weakness to the pokemon you fight in the storyline.

Zapdos. >_>

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]Zapdos. >_>

Yes, that and Kecleon. EVERYTHING has a weakness to it. Of all the obscure, random Pokemon to make absurdly overpowered, why did they choose Kecleon?

Posted by muffla

ive heard mixed reviews on this game what is your view?

Posted by Zeta

I prefer it over the normal Pokemon games. >_> Always wanted to control the Pokemon rather than just tell them what the **** to do.

Posted by muffla

Yea same here, heard a rumor that there are no more random battles is this true?

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=muffla]Yea same here, heard a rumor that there are no more random battles is this true?

Depends what you call "random". Pokemon spawn randomly in rooms that you are not currently in, even if you clear the entire area. Plus, "Monster House" battles do occur randomly- and they are quite annoying.

Something funny happened today. I finally got through that hellish first 99 floor dungeon, and actually found Mew hanging around floor 95. Of course, before realizing what I was doing, I killed him in one shot, and he didn't join my party. I specifically bought that Final Island friend zone just for that... :(

Posted by Zeta

Well, at least in this game you can beat legendary Pokemon, and they'll still be around next time you go into the dungeon. :cookie: None of that one shot only faggotry.

Posted by Roxas23857

True.
So when do the pokemon evolve?
I'm at Rayquaza and I haven't even goten to him he's hard my pokemon are like in the 30's and my absol is 25. Can i get some help? or just some comments?

Posted by GameMiestro

If your pokemon are in the 30's, they shouldn't be that hard at all. Just give your main pokemon a bunch of attack moves and link them all in one mega attack. You'll beat Rayquaza in very short order.

Posted by jake from da vgchat

u need 2 beat the cr ap out of rayquaza first then u can evolve pokemon in the cave infront of whiscash's pond