hm

Posted by G-Sides

just a small complaint, i'd love to know who keeps deleting my sig and why :s
i mean i understand that a small word like "sh!t" may offend whomever, but i mean... i put it back up at least 3 times, and then someone deleted my gif of the dancing kids when it was the only ******* thing in the sig and it's just getting kind of annoying aaaand i'd love it if it'd stop or if my signature deserves a deletion i'd love some reasoning behind the grade A mod work. :]

Posted by Fate

don't have that power

Posted by Linkman

I have that power..

But it wasn't me. It was probably Iris.

Posted by Iris

Shut up, it was not! :mad:

Although, I do agree with whoever did it on the most part. Deleting the picture seemed unnecessary though, if it were appropriate. It was probably Jesse.

Posted by GameMiestro

Come on, it wasn't that inappropriate...

Posted by Arcadios

What was it?

Posted by Raptor

An animated gif of 2 kids dancing around and making dumb faces. Its stupidity highly offended me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If it's what think it was...how big was it again!!! Right, I thought so. If it's the image I deleted a while ago, aka last week, once, I think it was over a meg!!! News flash: There are still dial-up users here!!! :D For them it's much worse than a missivly huge image, width x height wise. Not to mention this isn't ArtChat.com!!!! :D

Posted by Linko_16

Proof that we need to send notices via PM when we change stuff like that around.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Jesse Smith: If it's what think it was...how big was it again!!! Right, I thought so. If it's the image I deleted a while ago, aka last week, once, I think it was over a meg!!! News flash: There are still dial-up users here!!! :D For them it's much worse than a missivly huge image, width x height wise. Not to mention this isn't ArtChat.com!!!! :D

well **** jesse you could've just told me :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!!! You know I'm da King at annoying every one. Telling you would be da nice thing to do...and that wouldn't annoy you nearly as much!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Jesse Smith: LOL!!! You know I'm da King at annoying every one. Telling you would be da nice thing to do...and that wouldn't annoy you nearly as much!!! :D:D:D:D

You don't annoy me. If anything, I find you and your website interfaces very amusing.