ELEBITS LOOKS BETTER

Posted by Bebop

Old

New

I used images of similar circumstance.

BTW has anyone seen the Elebits trailer? I recommend going to Gamespot to see it. It's a great trip.

Posted by Speedfreak

Good lord, it actually has some form of lighting model!

Posted by TendoAddict

Why is this shocking?

Back when the first shot was taken it was very new. Now theyve had some work and it looks better.

This stuff's not hard people, early shots are never as good as the later ones.

Posted by Klarth

It looked like arse at E3 and it looks pretty nice now. Such is life.

Posted by Ant

I just watched the new(semi-new) TGS trailer for the game. I'm thinking this game might be able to pull the same market and perhaps even generate the same buzz that Katmari did a few years back. It's simple, and looks very fun.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/824/824989/vids_1.html

Posted by Bebop

It's fair to say the Jap girl is exaggerating movements. Still looks interesting though. I didnt realizse that catching Elebits adds to your guns power. LOL COS ELEBITS ARE ELECTRICIFTYTD LOLO

Posted by Osic

I dont think I would care if it looked like either screenshot. Its definently an example of a game not driven by graphics.

Posted by Colonel

So what you go around the house and collect elebits?

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, like, I can see the improvement, but it's not that amazing of an improvement. I don't know much about the game, but it reminds me of Chibi-Robo, which is a good thing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: So what you go around the house and collect elebits?

More or less.

Posted by Dexter

I thought it had something to do with restoring electricity to the world...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Which involves going around a kitchen and collecting elebits.

Posted by Dexter

I was just doing a little research on the game. It sounds like a lot of unique fun. I adore dynamic manipulations! I might just add this game to my launch list.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Dexter: I thought it had something to do with restoring electricity to the world...

The plot as we know so far is the Elebits (which are the worlds power source) start revolting. And you need to find out why. By lifting houses.

Posted by Ant

Much like the story in Katamari, it doesn't really matter. :P

Posted by GameMiestro

Sounds like a mix of Chibi Robo and Pikmin.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Vampiro: More or less.

EXCELLENT