Help me dawg

Posted by Bebop

It's like this. I haven't made a short film in a while and I really should have. I wanted to have another done by the end of the summer but failed. I've put it aside for other things, like Reading Festival, and excused myself from it by blaming my sprained ankle. But really I think it's too do with creative block if I have to be honest. I honestly can't think of a good idea. I thought it would be funny to have a mime as a hitman and call it "Silenced Assasin" but soon realized it was crap. Even if mimes are cool.

This is where you come in. My friend did films studies with me and he had a great film (I'll get a link for it if I can). It was very well made, despite some sound difficutlies completely blamed on the limited MS Movie Maker, with a great soundtrack. But the writing was were it really got me hooked. It was bizzare and funny with alot of detail and interesting ideas. Ir eally liked it and was suprised when I learnt he handnt written it himself (I think he was the only guy who made a film but didnt actually write it that year). A member from a message board wrote it for him.

Need I go on? I would be very grateful if anyone hear could aid me in this. Whether it's a simple one liner or a full fledged script and if I have to be honest I'd much prefer the latter. It could be a script completly written by you or a collabartive process. I've never made a film based off someone elses script and it would be great to do so. For ***s sake people help me. I need ideas. I almost went ahead with Silenced Assasin!

:chainsaw: