Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (Slime Mori Mori)

Posted by cas

http://ds.ign.com/articles/733/733349p1.html

:D :D

Slimes are cute. IS there any better reason to get this game tomorrow/today?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahaha, yes. I can't believe it actually turned out to be a good game. I'm so buying this.

Posted by Dexter

I'd also like to get this game. The slimes are adorable. I just finished Dragon Warrior 4 for the NES not too long ago and I already miss the slimes. I'll have to wait until I finish a few of the DS games I'm currently going though, namely New Mario Bros and Star Fox.

Posted by Apathetic

I will have to check this out :o

Posted by Bebop

I was really interested in this. I hear it's short though. Too many slime puns though.

Posted by Apathetic

Slime puns? This game must be fabulous.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"I'M SLIMING ALL OVER MYSELF AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Apathetic: Slime puns? This game must be fabulous.

"This slime, it's war."

Posted by Dexter

There isn't too many slime puns, but there are enough and they are appreciated. Some of the things the slime characters say will actually make you laugh out loud. It's not as short as people are making it out to be, either. And yeah, this game is fun. Best Nintendo DS game. Good awards, making it difficult to stop playing and also keeping your motivation high. Very cute and easy to get into. Worth getting, definitely.

Posted by jj984jj

I enjoyed battling the Chrono Twigger. Tank battler were awesome. :rock:

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, that was my favorite battle. I still need to go around collecting 30 of each enemy so they can join my tank team. Not that it really matters anymore.