Pepsi VS Coke

Posted by Killer Jordo

Well? Which one do you prefer?

For me, pepsi.

Posted by GameMiestro

Sprite tastes better than both of them, lacks caffine, and doesn't cause stomach cancer. To me, that's all that matters.

Posted by WackoHater2

Coke.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm trying to stay away from both.

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't drink soda much. When I do, it's at a fast food place. Usually McDonald's, which is even worse than the soda. I got to McDonald's like twice a year maybe though.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Coke, cause i live in georgia, birthplace of the Coca Cola company. Actually, a friend of mines distant relation was the one who came up with the original recipe for Coca Cola.

Posted by NeXidala

Jeff, a kid in my school is the son of the person who owns the Dolphins team. That or coaches....something along those lines.

Posted by Axis

Pepsi all the way.

Posted by keyartist

Pepsi brand of coarse, I like pepsi because they make Mountian Dew, even if it gives me kiddney stones, it only hurts every three months anyways, a guilty pleasure. Painful pleasure as well.

Posted by Apathetic

Pepsi but usually I stick with Drpepper :D. I need to stop all of it though lol.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Coke, yo.

Posted by Random

In a can, coke hands down.. In a cup with ice, I enjoy pepsi more..

Overall.. Coke

Posted by higbvuyb

Lift.

Posted by Raptor

Blue Sky.

Posted by Klarth

Root beer and ginger beer are superior to both.

Cherry Coke, however, is nice in a disgusting kind of way.

Posted by Xero

Pepsi tastes like **** water.

I only drink coke.

Posted by Kit

Out of Coke and Pepsi, I drink Pepsi Max, usually.

Though I prefer Apple Tango.

Posted by WackoHater2

Does anyone remember that Pepsi Blue stuff that was being sold a few years ago? That was pretty good.

Posted by Linkman

Mountain Dew (Pepsi product) is my favorite. I drink too much of it, and really should cut back :(

Quoted post: and doesn't cause stomach cancer.

Soda, even if you drink a ****-load of it a day, doesn't increase the risk of stomach cancer.

That doesn't mean it wont cause digestion problems, though.

Posted by Apathetic

Youll be taking a lot of wiz's a lot as well.

Posted by jefferey shalome

I like Vault. It is the greatest coke product ever. Well, crunk juice is pretty badass too, although it isnt made by either company.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: Does anyone remember that Pepsi Blue stuff that was being sold a few years ago? That was pretty good.

I recall the excellence of Crystal Pepsi, which was promptly taken off the market.

[img]http://www.colawp.com/database/image.php?cola_id=448[/img]

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: Does anyone remember that Pepsi Blue stuff that was being sold a few years ago? That was pretty good.

I recall the excellence of Crystal Pepsi, which was promptly taken off the market.

Posted by The Judge

I love coke and hate pepsi. I dislike the taste of it, and I dislike it due to principle as well.

But nothin's better than a nice classic coke. Not even candy.

Actually, I tend to like most coke-owned beverages as well. Hell, Full Throttle's my favorite energy drink.

Posted by Pit

I notice how some of you are unable to read and answer something differently that's outside of coke and pepsi even though there isn't an other option!

Coke for me.

Posted by mis0

Pepsi is for the weak. There's no bite to it. Coke, however, is good. I especially like the Classic when it's in a glass bottle - it just tastes better.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Misoxeny: Pepsi is for the weak. There's no bite to it. Coke, however, is good. I especially like the Classic when it's in a glass bottle - it just tastes better.

Truth. But the problem is the price and how much you get. I mean, it astes so much better than canned, and canned is way better than the bottle. Bottled coke is just meh.

Posted by The Judge

There isn't much that's better than an ice cold coke on a hot summer's day.

Posted by Ayu

I love the old, glass bottles of Coke. I'd have to say that's my favorite, but I drink Pepsi on occasions.

I am no traitor, it's just that everyone I know drinks Pepsi. I'm out numbered.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Arcadios: I'm trying to stay away from both.

Yeah, me too. I like Sprite better ;)

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Raptor: I recall the excellence of Crystal Pepsi, which was promptly taken off the market.

I just looked it up on Wikipedia. Looks good. I also like Mountain Dew (Pepsi product) and Vault (Coke product) a lot.

[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FULLonPANIC/PepsiBlue.jpg[/IMG]
Pepsi Blue. Heaven in a can, in my opinion.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Pit: I notice how some of you are unable to read and answer something differently that's outside of coke and pepsi even though there isn't an other option!

Coke for me.

I'm sure most of us are able to read, and choose to respond with our own preferences not listed because quite frankly, this is a very boring and overdone poll on nearly every off-topic board in existence, and there are so many sodas out there vastly superior to Coke or Pepsi. Heaven forbid someone should stray outside the predesignated discussion coordinates so far as to discuss other sodas in a poll about Pepsi and Coke.

Quoting Panic: I just looked it up on Wikipedia. Looks good. I also like Mountain Dew (Pepsi product) and Vault (Coke product) a lot.

[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FULLonPANIC/PepsiBlue.jpg[/IMG]
Pepsi Blue. Heaven in a can, in my opinion.

I never even knew it existed. Looks pretty disgusting.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: I'm sure most of us are able to read, and choose to respond with our own preferences not listed because quite frankly, this is a very boring and overdone poll on nearly every off-topic board in existence, and there are so many sodas out there vastly superior to Coke or Pepsi. Heaven forbid someone should stray outside the predesignated discussion coordinates so far as to discuss other sodas in a poll about Pepsi and Coke.

Gee, way to asshole, asshole :)

We all know this is a very boring thread. But I just find it so ****ing hard to believe when someone asks such a simple question like "what do you prefer, coke, pepsi, or none?" they manage to complicate and go into details about how they prefer neither the choices because there some flaw with both coke and pepsi and decide to pick sprite, mountain dew, [insert other soda here] that isn't even a listed choice.

but that's just me.

Also, I'm not bringing that up for the sake of arguing, I'm merely just stating what people usually do in polls. It's not about "straying off topic". We're not having a detailed ****ing conversation about different types of sodas. It's do you like one or the other or none. We're not looking at a whole ****ing spectrum of coke brands and products and pepsi products.

"Hey sir, you like Pepsi or Coke?"
"I like Dasani water"
"That's... that's not what I asked"
"Hey it's manufactured by the coca cola factory!"

Posted by VampchickAkasha

coke... why? cuz not only is it a refreshing soft drink it can also clean your jewelry and get bugs off your windshield... ummm yummy

Posted by Screenname

Glad to see the annual "Pepsi vs Coke" thread is still in swing.

Hows the "BK vs Mcds" thread coming along?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Usually Coke products.

And for the record, Crystal Pepsi owned and Blue sucked. AND NO PANIC I AM NOT JUST GOING WITH WHAT RAPTOR SAID. HEAVEN FORBID THAT I AGREE WITH HIM WHEN IT COMES TO A DRINK!

Pepsi Blue tasted like a horrible, watered down, and stale slushi.

I drink Mr. Pibb and Cherry Coke more than anything. <3

Go-Fast rocks all their worlds, though.

Posted by mis0

I remember one time I wanted a soda, and all there was was a Pepsi machine. I groaned, and put a buck in there and pressed "Pepsi". It dispensed two bottles of soda, and my initial glee turned to dismay when I saw they were Pepsi Blue (it was dark, OK?). I just left both of them there, because Blue tasted so awful.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Pit: Gee, way to asshole, asshole :)

We all know this is a very boring thread. But I just find it so ****ing hard to believe when someone asks such a simple question like "what do you prefer, coke, pepsi, or none?" they manage to complicate and go into details about how they prefer neither the choices because there some flaw with both coke and pepsi and decide to pick sprite, mountain dew, [insert other soda here] that isn't even a listed choice.

but that's just me.

Also, I'm not bringing that up for the sake of arguing, I'm merely just stating what people usually do in polls. It's not about "straying off topic". We're not having a detailed ****ing conversation about different types of sodas. It's do you like one or the other or none. We're not looking at a whole ****ing spectrum of coke brands and products and pepsi products.

"Hey sir, you like Pepsi or Coke?"
"I like Dasani water"
"That's... that's not what I asked"
"Hey it's manufactured by the coca cola factory!"

Replying to VGC polls isn't like sitting in a testing center where there are precisely four correct answers to each question and making a mark outside the appropriate corresponding bubbles is guaranteed to lower your score. More varied responses than "i like teh coke" or "pepsi 4 me lol" actually make the topic worth reading. That's just me though!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: Replying to VGC polls isn't like sitting in a testing center where there are precisely four correct answers to each question and making a mark outside the appropriate corresponding bubbles is guaranteed to lower your score. More varied responses than "i like teh coke" or "pepsi 4 me lol" actually make the topic worth reading. That's just me though!

I know, but it's not really an in depth topic that needs to be discussed raptor poo! it's more of the either or, or just none scenario!

but that's just me though!

Posted by Anti-Muffla

awww I miss pepsi blue :( it was GREAT

to me, Pepsi has more flavor and more bubbles than coke. I think this is why i like it more.

dam i wish they still had pepsi blue.

Posted by GameMiestro

I can't taste the difference between the two, but supporting Coke to me is supporting McDonalds- something you simpily don't do. Like McDonalds, Coke has lost it's "cool" factor long ago, preferring to have exactly the same bland and stereotypical atmosphere as it has had for the last few decades. Pepsi is much less evil then Coke, therefore keeping a sense of cool.

Posted by Average n00b

Both give me stomach aches, Pepsi more than Coke.

Now if it were DIET Coke/DIET Pepsi..Coke.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I hate diet coke. I must be use to the original coke flavour.

Citrus flavoured coke, vanilla coke, all those new recipies that I couldn't stand.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

I just had the sweetest soda I have ever had before. Diet Coke sweetened with Splenda. It's really good.

Posted by Speedfreak

After weeks of drinking lots of juice through having to ration my cokes, I'm actually going off them altogether. Aswell was other more unhealthy drinks. Odd.

Posted by Omni

I'd go with Coke, even thought I'm mainly a Sprite drinker.