Yeah..

Posted by Pyrovx

Yeah, I am purely here because my brother, Dark Kirby, is requesting it of me. Im 17, 18 in march, and I listen to a varied amount of music. I am studying Maths, Chemistry and Physics at A-level and I am in my final year before university. No idea where I plan on going for University so thats open to suggestion. I enjoy watching anime, having acquired quite a lot in the recent past. I am a quiet, well mannered person and I have a good disposition. If I become active in these boards I will make an effort to be useful to the forum. So thats my introduction and everything, bye.

Posted by Kit

Note to everybody: I requested it from him because he HACKED MY ACCOUNT. :mad:
(Sure, I set it to autosign in on his laptop, but still...:()

Welcome and stuff.

Oh, and knowing him he'll probably post once or twice and leave.

Posted by Ayu

Your DK's brother? Well, let me be the first to say welcome, and please enjoy our wonderful forums. Make that seconed person to welcome you. ;)

Well, I hope you stay longer than Dark Kirby predicts.

Posted by Pyrovx

Sorry San, DK beat you too it. **** Ninjas.. =(
And DK: Well actually, if you leave it online on my laptop it isnt hacking, and Hah! I have three posts! As soon as it realises it..

Posted by Kit

Nope, posts don't count in blogs or the introduction board. You'll have to post in the other boards.

Posted by Ayu

Posts don't count in here, nor do they count in The Lounge, or Posting games.

Posted by Kit

Ninja'd you twice, you must feel bad, sorry. :(

Posted by sniper

Chemistry and physics? Good call. I reccomend Subway University.

ps march 28?

Posted by Ayu

Yeah, I'll get you back, just you wait. ;)

Posted by Kit

Quoting sniper: ps march 28?

4th.

Quoting Roger Smith: I hate your brother

:(

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome and such. =)

Posted by Pyrovx

I'll fill in details like that in a little while sorry.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Dark Kirby:

Originally Posted by Roger Smith
I hate your brother

:(

hah

Posted by WackoHater2

Welcome. Your birthday is close to mine. We'll be the same ago too. So, does Dakr Kirby still wet the bed? Any embarrassing bottom pictures from when he was a baby? Give us all you have. ;)

Posted by Pyrovx

There is a drawback to doing that, anything I can do to him he can just as easily do to me. =P

Posted by Xero

Holy! Dark kirby's bro is here! Yay :)

Welcome dude.