I'm sick of neocons

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I found this online, and it perfectly mimics my personal feelings on all things political. Enjoy:

an, I'm thoroughly sick of neoconservatives.

I'm sick of the way they have nothing to do with personal responsibility or limited government the way real conservatives do.
I'm sick of Republicans who refuse to acknowledge that fact and support neocons.
I'm sick of them trying to trademark religion and 9/11.
I'm sick of the way they've redefined "family" to stand for "insulated xenophobic discrimination".
I'm sick of the "love it or leave it" attitude.
I'm sick of "Freedom Fries", "Under ***" and the 500 other ways Congressmen act like 10 year olds.
I'm sick of the "Pro-Life but Pro-War" hypocrisy.
I'm REALLY sick of Ann Coulter.
I'm sick of the merciless attacks on science.
...and I'm sick of the fact that they're actually proud of it.
I'm sick of them making sexual decisions for other people.
I'm sick of hearing them ***** about handouts and welfare but then whine about how more competetive foreigners are "stealing" their jobs.
I'm sick of the ever-changing justifications for the Iraq War.
I'm sick of their idiotic (often racist) inbox forwards.
I'm sick of the way they justify arguments based off nothing but their particular personal and arbitrary religion or upbringing.
I'm sick of seeing Bill O'Reilly's ugly face.
I'm sick of the way they want to police the world.
I'm sick of their love for the flag and their contempt for the freedoms it stands for.
I'm sick of them for being the #1 reason the rest of the world hates my country.
I'm sick of hearing Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell's opinion on anything.
I'm sick of the way they get their speeches out of the same Mad Libs books as Osama and Ahmadinejad.
I'm sick of the way they condemn Iran while they push for a theocracy of their own.

More than anything, I'm sick of their stranglehold on America and I want to see far less of them around after this November.

Posted by Bebop

Same.

Posted by Stalolin

I figure anyone with a tad of intelligence and a knowledge of political events would feel the same way. I can't take the "You're Unamerican" argument, because it sees anyone who disagrees as a terrorist.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm strangely republican... I... i dont know how to act just now.

Posted by Arwon

A lot of those things aren't just neocon things. Neoconservatism is basically a foreign policy position.

But still, hard to disagree with.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my family that I emailed this to have gone ape**** on me. It's pretty interesting.

Posted by Bebop

Was Freedom Fries an idea put forth by food companies or congress? Also, was it a big thing?

Posted by Arwon

I think it was basically just the congressional cafeteria, and assorted rednecks following suit.

Posted by Speedfreak

...how come when I say this crap everyone calls me a friggin' "liberal", of all things?

Seriously hope they get voted out, though. And then the democrats are voted out the term after, and follows on like that until the end of time so neither party can really get any work done on ruining an otherwise pretty cool country.