o noes back to work

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm totally starting a new job tomorrow. A GOOD job. 22 bucks an hour (in monopoly money.) If anything, it should rock because I get computer parts for the price we buy them at (really ****ing cheap.) So I bet I could hook you ******s up. Example: 500 GB HDD, I can get it for under 200 bucks. Pretty ****ing sweet.

but lawls watch me **** something up badly and get fired. don't wish me luck, because i know you *******s wont!

Posted by Poison

Good luck Vamp...but I'm guessing you won't need luck if you already got the job.

Also, I need 1024gb (1tb), how much would that cost you?

Posted by Dexter

Yes! This may just be the answer to my prayers in keeping me in the lead of post count!

You better not get fired! We need more people with extreme body-modifications setting good examples.

Quoted post: Also, I need 1024gb (1tb), how much would that cost you?

450 maybe. I'd have to specially order it, since the store doesn't carry them at this point.

Quoted post: Yes! This may just be the answer to my prayers in keeping me in the lead of post count!

You better not get fired! We need more people with extreme body-modifications setting good examples.

Oh you. It takes me all of ten seconds to make the posts I do, so it shouldn't change much. But yeah, I wouldn't even have the job if all I did was stay in the back. Otherwise, I'm not professional looking enough :cookie:

Posted by Ant

22canadianbux an hour converts to...19.68american money/gold. Huh, guess the dollar went down in value a lot since I last checked. No big surprise there.

In any case, have fun at your new job. Sounds very nice. I ENVY YOU F[COLOR="Lime"]U[/COLOR]CKER!

Posted by sniper

So do I. :( Sounds like something I'd be good at, too.

Quoted post: Sounds like something I'd be good at, too.

You're hired.

Posted by sniper

lol swt

Posted by mis0

I don't know why you guys work for those moon dollars. I mean, ya can't use 'em for anything.

Luck and stuff at your job. Don't be too grim or they'll either fire you or die.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Actually, american is the moon dollar now thanks to bush. I mean, if CANADIAN currency is worth more, you know that we're getting ****ed.

hook me up with some ram, vamp.

edit: and a mobo, and a cpu, and a HD, and a case, and a PSU, and graphics card

Quoted post: edit: and a mobo, and a cpu, and a HD, and a case, and a PSU, and graphics card

k, custom computers is a large part of our business. Second only to deleting a single virus that's mind-boggling easy to delete, but a virus people feel the need to spend fifty bucks on getting removed.

Anywho, I figured today would be all "lol first day don't do anything" but it was the exact opposite. I had to build three computers and fix five, including various problems like a simple virus, something to do with ****ed up ram, a fried HDD, repairing windows, installing windows and so on.

fukken longest day ever. 2 hours was actual work, the other six was sitting there waiting for **** tp update or load.

Posted by Apathetic

Sounds like a ****ing awesome job, me wants :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I want a computer that will be able to play spore. Cost?

Posted by Apathetic

Spore wtf?

Posted by Lord of Spam

holy hell, you;ve never heard of spore? go kill yourself right now.

Quoted post: I want a computer that will be able to play spore. Cost?

If I recall correctly, not an insane amount. It's being built around using the least resources possible, so you won't need a super computer for it. A decent gaming machine should do the trick.

Posted by Lord of Spam

...cost?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro: Oh you. It takes me all of ten seconds to make the posts I do, so it shouldn't change much.

I call bogus! I'm the quickest poster there is, Cowboy, generally using furst drafts and quick replies, but it still takes time to read through material and actually take the time to write something. We're too trigger happy for our own good. I furbid you to catch up with me! MARK MY WORDS! :mad: :amy: :chainsaw:

Quoted post: ...cost?

400-800 depending. I just built a computer that could easily run it today, cost 495.

Quoted post:
call bogus! I'm the quickest poster there is, Cowboy, generally using furst drafts and quick replies, but it still takes time to read through material and actually take the time to write something. We're too trigger happy for our own good. I furbid you to catch up with me! MARK MY WORDS!

Some day it will happen. And by ***, it will be spectacular.

Posted by Lord of Spam

if DA counted, dex would be nothign but ash

Posted by Dexter

If DA counted, then all blogs would have to count, and when blogs first came around, I was posting in them a ton. But then again, I'm not sure if that would add up to Vamp's postings. His post per day puts me in awe.

it's true. I would probably have close to 20,000 i bet

Quoted post: His post per day puts me in awe.

what, twelve?

Posted by Dexter

Sends shivers down my spine.

I'm talking to Angelwing and she wants to know how your bunny's doing?

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: I'm totally starting a new job tomorrow. A GOOD job. 22 bucks an hour (in monopoly money.) If anything, it should rock because I get computer parts for the price we buy them at (really ****ing cheap.) So I bet I could hook you ******s up. Example: 500 GB HDD, I can get it for under 200 bucks. Pretty ****ing sweet.

but lawls watch me **** something up badly and get fired. don't wish me luck, because i know you *******s wont!

is it ok if I cream myself in jealousy?

Posted by Apathetic

So wait vamp, how many computers do you have now that you have this baller job lol.

Posted by The Judge

Man if DA posts counted I might finally breach that 4,000 glass ceiling.

Posted by sniper

My post count is actually dropping over time. It used to be over 800.

Posted by Lord of Spam

house cleaning, retardation, etc

Posted by The Judge

Worthless mods

Quoted post: I'm talking to Angelwing and she wants to know how your bunny's doing?

He was doing pretty bad for a good three months or so. Like, I thought he was going to die any day. Ended up spending quite a bit of cash to get him fixed up. Better than ever currently. and lol he sleeps with me at night i loev him

Quoted post:

So wait vamp, how many computers do you have now that you have this baller job lol.

I had six before. One being the dell that I use every day, the others being computers I got from my mom's work or from friends. But I brought them in today, cleaned them up, and put them out front to sell. Hoping to build something to replace my current computer over the course of this week during my breaks.

After these two days, I feel the need to punch whoever says they can't build a computer in the face.

Posted by Dexter

haha. I used to sleep with my bunny. She used to love getting close to me and cuddling. I miss her. :(

I don't let him get close to me when I sleep, otherwise I'll roll over and kill him. I'm apparently a wild sleeper.

plus, 2 grim 4 such things.

Posted by Dexter

I didn't roll around too much when I was with her. I layed awake a lot looking at her, wondering how long she would stay with me, thinking about how much I loved her, contemplating different ways I could make her happy, wanting to pet her but stopping myself because I didn't want to disturb her sweet slumber. Sometimes I would wonder if she was about to wake up or open her eyes and I would close mine because I didn't want to creep her out. Oh, will I ever see my yellow bunny again? :(

Well, I couldn't help but lol due to the mental images that created. Though my bunny is most likely retarded, so it takes a lot to wake him up. I could most likely roll over and suffocate/crush him before he woke up and screeched.

Posted by Arczu

[Font=TImes New Roman]You guys are lucky. No bunny I ever saw would stay in my arms for 2 seconds. Apparently, bunnies hate me... wich is weird, and sucks at the same time.

And yes, building a computer is not too hard. I made a few myself. Heh heh.
[/font]

Posted by Stalolin

hah, work. I get to bum around all day. Except for that school part.

oh yeah, I didn't read this thread at all, but I'd totally go for Vamp's job if I had the chance.

Posted by Slade

Those bunny posts made me happy.

I want one. :(

Quoted post: You guys are lucky. No bunny I ever saw would stay in my arms for 2 seconds. Apparently, bunnies hate me... wich is weird, and sucks at the same time.

They're easily frightened and fidgety at first I find. Especially if you get them from some pet store. Spend enough time with them and actually train them and they're no different than a cat, really.

Quoted post: oh yeah, I didn't read this thread at all, but I'd totally go for Vamp's job if I had the chance.

lol idk. It's not as great as you might imagine. You're either dealing with the stupidest people on earth, those who shouldn't even touch a computer, or those who know way more than anyone else... but can't figure out why they're computer keeps crashing... when all it takes it a simple reboot in safe mod and running whatever virus program that's already installed. Then you get those people who think they know everything but **** their computer up again just after you fix it and yell at you and threaten you until you fix their computer. Even though, ten minutes earlier, you said you'd be happy to fix it for them.

On top of that, dealing with either the most simplest problems that are such a waste of time knowing you have twenty computers behind you with more important and bigger issues, or computers that are such a ***** to deal with you feel like tossing it across the room.

all in two days

Posted by Dexter

hmm. How do you restart your computer in safe mode? :(

just keep tapping f8 from the moment your computer starts back up until you see a list of options

i say "keep tapping" because most people seem to wait too long and end up back at their desktop

Posted by sniper

If you end up at the boot menu from pounding F8, just select your hard drive and continue the pounding.

Posted by Ant

pound the monitor with your d[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]ck or c[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]ck

Posted by Lord of Spam

he has both a dick AND a cock? Impressive.

He IS a furry.

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** that ****

No you.

Oh, and I saw a licence plate outside of my work that said "OHREALLY" had me laughing the whole ****ing day.

Posted by Ant

heh

Posted by mis0

I wannaget a custom plate that says "oh noes" or "thestig".

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro: just keep tapping f8

I read "f8" as "Fate." And lo, did I lol.

Posted by Dexter

Why is it better to use virus programs in safe-mode?

Posted by Lord of Spam

i want to get "9999hp" as my plate for two reasons: one, it wouldk be badass, and two, it would spite the person i got the idea from:D

Posted by Staev

Quoting Lord of Spam: he has both a dick AND a cock? Impressive.

You misread; he sticks his dick IN a cock.:sh2y:

Posted by Apathetic

I always thought it was F1, oh well.

Posted by sniper

Dexter: Safe mode runs minimal programs, so depending on what sort of virus it is, safe mode could stop it from running on boot, also making it easier to remove.

Quoted post: I read "f8" as "Fate." And lo, did I lol.

oh **** i came

Posted by Linko_16

I was beginning to think no one would lol with me. :(

I did not lol. I came

Posted by Linko_16

But this is how our pensises lol.

OF COURSE!

Posted by Lord of Spam

genius

Posted by The Judge

Incredible

Posted by Slade

BRILLIANT! ALSO, I LOVE CONFORMITY!

Posted by Zeta

Fired yet?

Posted by The Judge

Just enraged

nah

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Just enraged

oh come on, that was funny.

Posted by The Judge

I don't even know what we're talking about.

Posted by Staev

re - LoS' sig:

Please tell me he's lining them up for execution.

[COLOR="black"]He's just totally confused.[/COLOR]

Editing an edit.

Editing an edited edit in a locked thread.