A Minty Sort of High

Posted by Kiyoshi

So I was sitting in Biology when my friend reaches in her pocket and pulls out a tin of mints from Seattle or somewhere like that. She offers me one so of course I take it, and she gets one too. All of a sudden we're both laughing at nothing and are like extremely hyper. We eat another mint each and it gets worse. My friend says, "I think these are lined with cocaine or something..." And I agree and we start laughing again. Then this one boy whose in our class and is our best friend, mostly my best friend, comes back and wonders what we're doing. While my friend gives me another mint because I'm more funny than her. My two friends get into an arguement about pennies and Daniel takes two pennies from Katie. She tells me to get the pennies so I can have another mint and I manage to get one of them. Then one thing led to another and Daniel was leading me around the room by dangling his house keys in front of my face. Katie gives me another mint. Daniel started to get annoyed and told me to chew the mint and swallow which I do. Katie offers another mint. Daniel holds me back while Katie and I are laughing. Then he has to let go because our teacher told us to go back to our seats. When Daniel is safely in his seat, Katie gives me a mint. I'm inclined to agree that those mints get you high. What do you think? But it was seriously funny.

Posted by Roger Smith

Find out where those mints came from lawl.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

yeah, what was the brand?

Posted by Lord of Spam

it was probably just idiot highschool girls going LOL SUGAR RUSH!!1!KEKEKE

Posted by mis0

WHY DON'T YOU ASK TONY MONTANA WHERE THOSE MINTS CAME FROM I'M SURE HE KNOWS. JUST ASK HIM 'BOUT HIS "LITTLE FRIEND".

Posted by sniper

What LOS said. No company would be dumb enough to line mints with cocaine. That is one expensive product.

Doesn't have to be cocaine, but yeah, probably just a lot of sugar in every mint. Or you started to believe there was cocaine in it, giving a placebo effect.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Aida: So I was sitting in Biology when my friend reaches in her pocket and pulls out a tin of mints from Seattle or somewhere like that. She offers me one so of course I take it, and she gets one too. All of a sudden we're both laughing at nothing and are like extremely hyper. We eat another mint each and it gets worse. My friend says, "I think these are lined with cocaine or something..." And I agree and we start laughing again. Then this one boy whose in our class and is our best friend, mostly my best friend, comes back and wonders what we're doing. While my friend gives me another mint because I'm more funny than her. My two friends get into an arguement about pennies and Daniel takes two pennies from Katie. She tells me to get the pennies so I can have another mint and I manage to get one of them. Then one thing led to another and Daniel was leading me around the room by dangling his house keys in front of my face. Katie gives me another mint. Daniel started to get annoyed and told me to chew the mint and swallow which I do. Katie offers another mint. Daniel holds me back while Katie and I are laughing. Then he has to let go because our teacher told us to go back to our seats. When Daniel is safely in his seat, Katie gives me a mint. I'm inclined to agree that those mints get you high. What do you think? But it was seriously funny.

My goodness, this is a boring post.

:-*

Posted by Poison

Quoting Lord of Spam: KEKEKE

I came.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting sniper: What LOS said. No company would be dumb enough to line mints with cocaine. That is one expensive product.

Coca Cola did it.

Posted by sniper

When it was cheap and legal.

Quoted post: Coca Cola did it.

In such small amounts that it couldn't possibly have any effect.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: In such small amounts that it couldn't possibly have any effect.

Except ADDiction.

lawlz hai i wuz in cali now im bak n postin in a carpy thred

Quoted post: Except ADDiction.

Except not.

Posted by Slade

Except shut up.

Except I love you.

Like only a man can... i slowly massage your as- STICK IT IN YOUR POOPER LOL

Posted by Slade

miss u :(

And, uh, Linko can hook me up with some women who can stick it in my pooper if I'm really craving it. You'll have to do better than that.

but-but, it's me, vamp :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

vamp!=futa.

although it WOULD be hilarious to get linko wasted off his *** and try to trick him into thinking otherwise.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Aida: So I was sitting in Biology when my friend reaches in her pocket and pulls out a tin of mints from Seattle or somewhere like that. She offers me one so of course I take it, and she gets one too. All of a sudden we're both laughing at nothing and are like extremely hyper. We eat another mint each and it gets worse. My friend says, "I think these are lined with cocaine or something..." And I agree and we start laughing again. Then this one boy whose in our class and is our best friend, mostly my best friend, comes back and wonders what we're doing. While my friend gives me another mint because I'm more funny than her. My two friends get into an arguement about pennies and Daniel takes two pennies from Katie. She tells me to get the pennies so I can have another mint and I manage to get one of them. Then one thing led to another and Daniel was leading me around the room by dangling his house keys in front of my face. Katie gives me another mint. Daniel started to get annoyed and told me to chew the mint and swallow which I do. Katie offers another mint. Daniel holds me back while Katie and I are laughing. Then he has to let go because our teacher told us to go back to our seats. When Daniel is safely in his seat, Katie gives me a mint. I'm inclined to agree that those mints get you high. What do you think? But it was seriously funny.

Maybe all 3 of you are just f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking morons.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: but-but, it's me, vamp :(

k, then MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AGAIN

ps- hawtest thing a girl can say^

srsly

Posted by Staev

Quoting Slade: k, then MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AGAIN

ps- hawtest thing a girl can say^

srsly

I contend otherwise. I think "STICK YOUR PONIS TO MY VAGOO!" is considerably hawter.:sh2y:

Posted by Slade

Did you think I meant srsly srsly? Nah, when I'm like GUNNA GIT RAPED and she's all like "yeah" that's fukken hawt.

That's not hawt, you jew.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Slade: Did you think I meant srsly srsly? Nah, when I'm like GUNNA GIT RAPED and she's all like "yeah" that's fukken hawt.

If I held you in high enough esteem, I'd try to pick through this post and try to figure out what the Christ you're talking about. As it stands, though, I think I'll just say "Shut up."

Posted by Lord of Spam

"make love to me" is pretty much the hottest thing a girl could say to me right now. I'd probably respond with "lol k"

Posted by Lord of Spam

In other news, I'm not generally a very romantic guy.

Posted by Kiyoshi

It could be sugar... I'll have to check that. But it was seriously funny. I could really go for about five or six of those mints right now... As to where they came from, a starbucks or something like that in Seattle or wherever she was. I'll get back to you. Then you can try them for yourselves. Oh one thing I forgot to add, I had a major headache after the mints wore off. That might hint as to what it really was.

Posted by The Judge

Surprisingly, mints are f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking horrible for your teeth.

But, since we are going for you being a total whore later on in life, maybe it's better you're all gummy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

nothing ruins a decent blowjob like having a molar drag on your cock just a little too hard.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Whore's scare me, so I won't be one. Sorry to disappoint you. Not really... ^_~

Posted by Lord of Spam

cock. mouth. now.

Posted by keyartist

They were probably energy pills they sell at the counter of starbucks, a guy I work with bought a Rockstar and a pack of them energy pills and was wired in about 10 min.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting keyartist: They were probably energy pills they sell at the counter of starbucks, a guy I work with bought a Rockstar and a pack of them energy pills and was wired in about 10 min.

what they probably were was my cock in your mouth, you ****ing faggot

Posted by keyartist

maybe?

Posted by Lord of Spam

no, they were. I'm pretty sure anytime anything gay happens, you were there with a cock in your mouth and one in each hand

Posted by keyartist

No not really just getty highschool girls and boys playing grab ***.

Quoted post: In other news, I'm not generally a very romantic guy.

surprise? you're a ****ing dork, of course you're not romantic.

keyartist, stop posting here. you're just giving me work I don't want to do.

Posted by keyartist

****, I can't think of anything to edit in here. Just imagine something lewd, sexual, and probably homoerotic.

Posted by Lord of Spam

well, i CAN be super romantic. its just that i have to care about the girl to do it, or REALLY want to get some ***.

Posted by Staev

Quoting Lord of Spam: well, i CAN be super romantic. its just that i have to care about the girl to do it, or REALLY want to get some ***.

I fear "accidentally" copping a feel off of your cousin only counts as "getting some ***" in your book, m'boy.:sh2y:

I don't even want to imagine the fivehead's family. Terrifying.

Posted by Lord of Spam

fun fact: i have 5 male cousins that i know of, and one female cousin that i know of. if I recall correctly, she should be like 10 or 12 now. Somewhere around there.

Posted by Staev

Wow.

What does that say about you, then?

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh, right, you're new here

los haet loli. I was sying that you were wrong.

Posted by Staev

I didn't specify a gender.

And I could have been wrong about how many cousins it was.

los luvs shota

Posted by Kiyoshi

Place confirmed. They came from Seattle. As for sugar content, I'm still checking on that.

Posted by sniper

THERE'S NOTHING TO CHECK OUT. THERE ISN'T ANYTHING LEGAL IN CANDY THAT WILL MAKE YOU ACT LIKE THAT. YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF PLACEBO-AFFECTED *******ES.

Posted by Kiyoshi

You never know...

Posted by The Judge

No, we do.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Aida: You never know...

Hi, we're starbucks, a multi hundred million dollar organization that has stores in multiple countires. Now, we could just continue to rape rich idiots with $5 cups of coffee, BUT NOOOOOOOO, we want to start selling cocaine mints at ludicrously low prices. So low, in fact, that we'd be taking something like a $50 loss per pack.

Yeah, I can totaly see that happening. Oh, no, wait, you're a moron lol.

Quoted post: Place confirmed. They came from Seattle.

Ah ok, well that helps a ton. Just a few million stores to choose from.

Posted by Slade

Truly, a more brilliant showcase of idiocy has not been seen for quite some time.

This whole stupid thing reminds me of the hicks who use the phrase, "Walkin' on yer feet?" to hit on girls at my school.

Also, whoever posts after me is totaly gay.

Posted by The Judge

Why yes, I am! Thank you!

Posted by Slade

You're sooooo observant! Please be my boyfriend!

Posted by Stalolin

seriously, every forum I've been to, if there's a thread started by a girl, it always goes past two pages, even if it's an intro thread.

this thread applies to that rule.

Don't give me that "MORE THAN 20 POSTS A PAGE" garbage.

Posted by sniper

50 posts a page is max. Really, the fact that she is female makes it all the better to continue making fun of her.

Posted by Slade

I bet if juliebriggs started a thread... oh nevermind.

Quoted post: Don't give me that "MORE THAN 20 POSTS A PAGE" garbage.

page two, so it's fine

But seriously, the only reason this thread made it past two pages is because the original topic was ****ing retarded and right down DA's alley. Not only that, but it would have to be started by a girl, because no guy would do something like that, and if he did, he wouldn't start a thread about it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Yeah... Anyway. We're like totally over it now. But Daniel still taunts me with the keys! But yeah... It is pretty stupid, I'll admit that. I just wanted to know you're thoughts on it. Don't ask me why, but I did.

Posted by Zeta

Take the keys from her and slit her throat with them.

Posted by Kiyoshi

It's a guy. And I would totally do that if he wasn't so tall.

Posted by Zeta

lol guys named daniel are funny

have someone kick him in the back of the shins. then slit his throat when he buckles.

Posted by The Judge

That was incredibly hardcore.

Posted by Kiyoshi

That's a good idea. I'll let you know if it works out.

[COLOR="black"]You can't log on vgc from death row.[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

There are no internets in jail. Only aids.

AIDS

Aids needs to be wordfilter'd to AIDS

Posted by Lord of Spam

From hence froth, it shall be

i see what you did thar, and i like it

Posted by Lord of Spam

thought you would

Posted by Kiyoshi

Yeah... Anyway. I don't plan on going to school because im a vapid stupid whore. please kill me and then whack off on my body.

Posted by Zeta

THE MARROW IS GOOD FOR DIGESTION LOL

Posted by mis0

Quoting Aids: Yeah... Anyway. I don't plan on going to jail so if I ever kill someone I'll feed the body to hogs. They eat everything including bones so I'm told.
Animals suck. I'd put the body in the trunk of a car and take somewhere that "bails" metal. That is, compress metal waste into 2000-5000lbs cubes of waste metal. Nobody would be able to find said body then.

Posted by The Judge

I'd eat him myself, you pussies.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd just not try to act like I was a badass on the internet.

Also, I'd jsut use legal/civil actions to get back at them. Better to humble someone than you kill them.

Posted by The Judge

Since when was eating corpses badass?

Posted by Ant

since however long you've been a skinny faggot fag

Posted by The Judge

Glad I could Hallmark it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There was a guy in the old west named Liver Eatin' Johnson. So named because he had a tendancy to kill indians and consume their livers in order to gain their powers, or some such faggotry.

Later on, the crow tribe accepted him as a member. Their logic? He's eaten enough indian to have gained their essence and become one himself. *** bless america.

It's funny because indians are stupid.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, pretty much.

good drugs though.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Well, I won't kill him. If I did, my cousin would kill me. I don't really feel like dying for at least six years.

Oh, and your signature is creepy as ****.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I know. It was supposed to be creepy. Especially that last part.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]Aids needs to be wordfilter'd to AIDS

I believe that the same effect should go to the word Aids.

Unless it's spelled ADA. Then it's cool.

Quoted post: I believe that the same effect should go to the word Aida.

That's what the post originally said. But LoS is a clever goose.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Here's a fun fact for you; as long as sex is popular, AIDS is popular.

There's absolutely no logic behind that.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Yes, there is. You get AIDS from having sex. Everyone loves to have sex, it's one of America's favorite past times. Quite a bit of the population has AIDS, therefore if they have sex there is a good chance of getting AIDS. Especially because some people get mad at the world and think; "If I'm gonna have AIDS, everyone is gonna have AIDS." So they go out and have unprotected sex with people to give them AIDS.

Hold on, how old are you? I'll assume you're under fifteen and go to a catholic highschool, because only those schools feed that type of bull****. And I would know.

The percentage of people who have AIDS is not nearly as high as you make it out to be. The chances of getting AIDS from a partner is fairly slim, but a definite possibility. You're far more likely to get another STD, and even then, if you're not a dumb whore, you're not going to get anything at all.

I said there's no logic behind your post because the "guilt be association" **** is retarded. Because sex is popular doesn't make anything associated with sex popular. Especially a serious disease like AIDS, which, no matter the circumstances, will ever be popular within our, or any society, on earth.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm tired of hearings aids bull****. Shes banned from now on.

b7!!!
b7!!!
b7!!!
b7!!!
b7!!!

Posted by The Judge

AIDS is given due to transferal of blood pathogens, which is why it's so common in homosexuals, since anal sex involves a lot of tearing. Normal sex between a man and woman doesn't have nearly as high a chance of transferring it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

That's actually true. And actually Vamp, I'm sixteen and I go to a public school. Shows what you know. And it wasn't me who made AIDS out to widespread first. It was my health teacher so blame her. Actually it's not AIDS thats widespread, it's HIV.

Posted by Lord of Spam

dead serious, btw

Posted by Kiyoshi

Very well, I recognize that I'm too retarded to psot in DA and that any more of posts will be physically removed. Please poop on me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Good, stay out.

And no, i wont poop on you.

Posted by Ant

I'll gladly sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t on you :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Im sure eggroll would love to hear that.

Posted by Ant

OH *** DON'T TELL HER! It'll make her go insane with jealousy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

jealousy that you're not pooping on her, i bet.

asians loved to be pooped on. its a fact, look it up.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: jealousy that you're not pooping on her, i bet.

asians loved to be pooped on. its a fact, look it up.

Right on both accounts. CHILI DOG!

Posted by Zeta

Scat cat.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Aids]People think I'm stupid, but I think they're stupid.

That's probably because you're arrogant and don't realize that you're stupid.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Hah. No, I'm not arrogant. Many people find me not to be stupid, just certain people here. But you wanna know a secret? I don't care. Why should I care when a lot of the people here are just dorks without lives who find trying to annoy people on the internet gives them a thrill?

Posted by The Judge

Ultimate overused insult: You guys are dorks with no lives because you post on an internet site.

Use of this is roughly equivalent of an instant fail and makes the validity of your opinions extremely questionable at best.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I didn't say because they post on the internet. I said because they try to annoy people on the internet.

Posted by Zeta

Trolling is fun.

*Points to the "Is this the one with Kefka" fad that was on GFAQs' FF3DS board*

Posted by sniper

Aida, you're a ****ed fool. Tits or GTFO.

Posted by The Judge

how black

Posted by sniper

Scratch that.

Tits and GTFO.

Don't even bother with the tits. Just gtfo.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The REAL stupid ones are the ones that post even after being b7