Eragon trailer revealed

Posted by maian

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1714473

I know most of you haven't read Eragon (Much less heard of it), but I think this looks like it'll be good. From what it seems, it's very true to the book.

Has anybody read this? Whaddya think?

Posted by boomstick

Isn't that the novel that was written by like a 14 year old kid or something, am I thinking of the right thing.

Posted by Delilah

Hellz yeah!!!!111!!!!!!!!!1 That series was AWESOME. I can not WAIT until the movie.

Posted by Fate

Ahaha, I hated Eragon.

Posted by Delilah

Well, you suck.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol i read them both because im a fag!

Seriously, they aren't that great. But I actually enjoyed both of the books, and I'm sure I'll see the movie... maybe as rental though.

Posted by Klarth

This looks pretty bad!

Posted by ed elric

read it. it was ok. i've known about the movie for quite a while this is gonna suck as bad as the harry potter movies CG dragons just never catch my interest, i wuold rather prefer the ones that take true artistic talent andpaint to create

Posted by Crazy K

I don't think it's going to be any good. I know I'll rent it once it comes to DVD but I don't see a chance of a great film.

Posted by Delilah

okay, I FINALLY got that trailor to load... wow. That looks horrible. (Arya is not a blonde!), I probably won't go see it. Maybe rent it, though.

Posted by maian

Wait, Arya wasn't blonde in the book. :(

Posted by Cloudstud

Well i think it looks ok. Hopfully it doesnt take the route that dungeons and dragons took. Those movies were bad.... Who knows maybe they will suprise people we can always hope!

Posted by Bebop

I saw the posters for this when I went to the cineam the other day. Never heard of the boosk though.