Blog for Panic

Posted by Iris

He says it's going to be about Harry Potter. He'll be the only mod, I believe.

I really don't know. The topic seems okay, but Panic seems rather sketchy.

Posted by Linkman

Filthy-****ing-Ho ninja'd me! :mad:

I asked him about it over AIM.

Blog Name: Harry Potter
Mods: Panic, Sanaxis, and NeXidala

They're all decent enough members, so I say yes.

Posted by Hyper

Don't see why not. It's just a blog and it's got a valid subject, unlike Klarth's latest :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Says the man who CRAWLED ON HIS KNEES TO BE PART OF IT!

Posted by Fate

An emo kid and two furries talking about Harry Potter? Let them have it.

Posted by Linkman

Jesse, make it happen

Posted by Iris

And while you're at it, delete the inactive blogs and merge a few.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: And while you're at it, delete the inactive blogs and merge a few.

Why would he merge blogs Iris? You know, the point of a blog is for someone to have an individual spot.

Why would someone, who has power within his own blog, want to share and split the power between other members? Doesn't make any ****ing sense.

Posted by Iris

Actually, the blogs I want merged are both the same topic and nearly the same title, and one of the blogs has no mods so no one's losing power. LOL!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: Actually, the blogs I want merged are both the same topic and nearly the same title, and one of the blogs has no mods so no one's losing power. LOL!

nice sarcastic LOL!

Hey, I forgot you expect everyone to be a mind reader and to see from your retarded *** perspective. Sorry Iris.

I mean, when I heard you state merge blogs, I forgot to read the part where you didn't state one with no mod LOL DUMB *****!

And you clearly say merge a few, dick. Not merge a blog with no mod and merge [this blog].

Posted by Iris

I've said on multiple occasions in the mod board that I'd like to see those two merged. You don't have to read minds to navigate through a forum either!

Oh, and a few = more than 1. Whether you consider it 2 or 20 is up to you.

[center]:angel:[/center]

Posted by Pit

Yeah usually I refer to a couple as 2 or more, not saying that few is the wrong word either, but it's just more straight to it.

And shut up. You also want to delete blogs because people don't stick to the topic of the blog, The point of a blog is to people have a space for themselves set up rules, while pertaining to the rules of VGC. People's interests change, who the **** are you to want to delete peoples blogs because the owner of the blogs opinion changed.

:cookie:

Posted by Iris

When there's a Harry Potter blog, I expect most of the posts to be somewhat relevant to Harry Potter. I don't care if you want to double the blog as a MySpace or something, but don't make a Harry Potter blog if it's not going to be about Harry Potter. If your interests change, then you change the blog name rather than making 20 or so threads about your favorite video game under the blog meant for Harry Potter discussion. Hopefully you're not too dense to see where I'm going with this, but you've surprised me before!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: When there's a Harry Potter blog, I expect most of the posts to be somewhat relevant to Harry Potter. I don't care if you want to double the blog as a MySpace or something, but don't make a Harry Potter blog if it's not going to be about Harry Potter. If your interests change, then you change the blog name rather than making 20 or so threads about your favorite video game under the blog meant for Harry Potter discussion. Hopefully you're not too dense to see where I'm going with this, but you've surprised me before!

Wow, I'm so dense, I totally just missed your point right now! :rolleyes:

Honestly, get over yourself, that's one. You may have gotten power hungry, but you're still that retard Amy Rose.

Let me see where you're coming from, as in, break apart your super smart post you just made woo yeah awesome!

Yes, people do request a blog pertaining a topic just to get a blog, and then post nothing what it has to do about. And way to use such a retarded example. The Harry Potter blog. A total of 6 thread, in which 4 actually have to do with Harry Potter, and one being the thread that lists what the blog is about and the other a thread by Klarth that has nothing to do with Harry Potter, actors in harry potter movies, the movies in comparison to the books, videogames, etc, etc!

but that's cool though! I mean, deleting inactive blogs actually makes sense, as obviously the moderator of specified blog doesn't give a ****. But honestly, it's just a blog Iris. I mean, you're obviously getting bored of deleting dead threads, we can all see that.

EDIT: WHICH BY THE WAY IS STUPID CUZ THRED IS DEAD LOL!

Posted by Iris

I was using the Harry Potter blog's topic as an example, not the blog itself. It was only made recently and I have no intention of asking Jesse to remove it or warn Panic or anything.

And the whole "it's just a blog" excuse is old. Since blogs are "so important" to the members and VGC, I expect them to be watched as carefully as any other forum (though I shouldn't be suggesting this to some one who doesn't do **** as a mod). Sure, the blogs are exempt from many of the rules kept to the main boards, but "don't derail topics" shouldn't be one of them, especially when it's the topic of the blog itself, not the individual threads. I don't care if it gets some spam or crappy posts. That's not the kind of off topic material I'm talking about.

Yes, I would rather the inactive blogs be deleted. Rather than childishly complaining about my suggestions, I'd rather you explain why a blog with 9 crappy threads that haven't been posted in for months should really stay there, red swordsman.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: I was using the Harry Potter blog's topic as an example, not the blog itself. It was only made recently and I have no intention of asking Jesse to remove it or warn Panic or anything.

BUT THE TOPICS OF THE THREADS STICK TO THE TOPIC. WHY WOULD YOU USE A BLOG, WHICH FOLLOWS THE RULES OF VGC, AND TALKS ABOUT THE TOPIC OF SAID TITLE, TO BACK UP YOUR ARGUEMENT OF PEOPLE MAKING BLOGS AND NOT ACTUALLY KEEPING TO THE TOPIC.

I mean, how ****ing stupid is that?

[quote=Iris]And the whole "it's just a blog" excuse is old. Since blogs are "so important" to the members and VGC, I expect them to be watched as carefully as any other forum (though I shouldn't be suggesting this to some one who doesn't do **** as a mod). Sure, the blogs are exempt from many of the rules kept to the main boards, but "don't derail topics" shouldn't be one of them, especially when it's the topic of the blog itself, not the individual threads. I don't care if it gets some spam or crappy posts. That's not the kind of off topic material I'm talking about.

Actually, the only blog that's so important and cause up so much problems to the majority of people in VGC is DA. And they don't really do anything, you guys just have to have something to ***** about.

[quote=Iris]Yes, I would rather the inactive blogs be deleted. Rather than childishly complaining about my suggestions, I'd rather you explain why a blog with 9 crappy threads that haven't been posted in for months should really stay there, red swordsman.

Idiot, learn to read. I guess you skipped the whole "I mean, deleting inactive blogs actually makes sense, as obviously the moderator of specified blog doesn't give a ****.". Oh, and my name is Pit, though it's funny how your only comeback to me calling you Amy Rose is calling me red swordsman. Funny how the person calling me dense can't come up with something more original.

Posted by Iris

I have absolutely no intention of deleting DA or enforcing them to stick with a topic. It's a successful, diverse blog with a lot of activity. Unless DA starts breaking rules, I have no problem with the blog itself.

and OOPS GOOD THING YOU CALLED ME ON THAT. WOULDN'T WANT MODERATORS TO DISCUSS BLOGS IN THE MOD FORUM, WHERE BLOG DECISIONS ARE MADE, LET ALONE STICK TO THE TOPIC OF BLOGS IN A TOPIC ABOUT BLOGS, RIGHT?

The rest of your post is so childish that even I don't want to bother with it.

Posted by Pit

Oh, come off it. Seriously, just stop arguing for the sake of doing so. koh

koh

You come in, saying blogs need to be deleted, then you use an INVALID koh huh wha example to support your arguement. Your train of though makes no ****ing sense. You used a blog that sticks to the topic to support your arguement on why blogs should be deleted if they don't pertain to the topic. How logical is that? koh

Also, I never said you had a problem with DA, I said how the only blog that's actually active and successful, the majority of VGC has something against it. koh

I'm just gonna go to sleep because it's really hard to argue with someone who's as close minded and stubborn as yourself. You win Iris, you're right, I'm wrong.

koh

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9463/dramagrenadesj0.jpg[/IMG]